Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not yet, working on it as well as a few others! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Should be up shortly!
thank you . i woke up just logged on and is now weeping at the amount of a)boxes there are. and   b)boxes are sub headed into categories and   c) how many I've bought. the shame. 7 boxes on one flight alone last week  to arrive in the next few day then more shipping this week. cries of shame ,runs off to cancel uk birch and glossy boxes. for ever.

i got box 2 shipping this week but i wish they had added the feet and hand masks to the boxes ,the ones i have tried  have been really good and moisturising.maybe they will add to future boxes.

i got box 2 shipping this week but i wish they had added the feet and hand masks to the boxes ,the ones i have tried  have been really good and moisturising.maybe they will add to future boxes.
I would buy a lifetime supply of those foot masks that were in a past box (forgot which one now!) but they worked SOOOO well!

I would buy a lifetime supply of those foot masks that were in a past box (forgot which one now!) but they worked SOOOO well!
ikr! I love tonymoly's super shiny peeling foot > holika2's. the later didnt do much for me except dirty my socks with dusty epithelials. lol

Nooo i should've used my points towards Luckybox #5! i wouldn't mind getting a duplicate of that cheese cream...but i guess i'm not too keen on getting any more other duplicates after that :s What to do? Did anyone order Luckybox #5? 

Nooo i should've used my points towards Luckybox #5! i wouldn't mind getting a duplicate of that cheese cream...but i guess i'm not too keen on getting any more other duplicates after that :s What to do? Did anyone order Luckybox #5?
Yep I ordered it - but then again I have memebox-mustbuythemall-itis

Haha! That's cos Memebox is just too good!! Any boxes that you haven't got??
Haha seems like that. I didn't get the minis or naked - I probably would've gotten a naked box but they sold out before I even got up haha. I haven't gotten 10 min or day before but my sister did so ill live vicariously through her

Haha! That's cos Memebox is just too good!! Any boxes that you haven't got??
Haha seems like that. I didn't get the minis or naked - I probably would've gotten a naked box but they sold out before I even got up haha. I haven't gotten 10 min or day before but my sister did so ill live vicariously through her

I got the lucky box 5 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i am looking forward to it but I have a feeling it won't be here until late June because I live in Canada.

I purchased the mask edition 2 and luckybox 2 a few weeks ago.  I can't wait for them to arrive.  I caved and bought luckybox 5 yesterday with my points.  I'm afraid this will be a new addiction!  Yes, I am addicted to subscription boxes and make-up talk.  When the website was down I had withdrawals!! 

I'm wondering if I did the TM foot peel wrong somehow. I'm on day 7 and my feet just look dry; nothing's peeling yet.  :unsure:

I'm a total mask fiend, so I'm excited to get my box (box 2)!

I've posed pictures of a couple of my recent boxes in the spoilers section of the Memebox group pages. Hopefully I will post more today.

I had an issue with a face cream that leaked all over due to damaged container and CS gave me the option of having it replaced (which they really discouraged because they said they may not have the product or it may leak again) or getting 10 points. I decided to go with the 10 points. I wish they would've sent me the emakl and applied the points to my account before the bonus points that expired yesterday. I couldve gotten a free box. I had 13 points that I used on one of the most recent boxes.

I have to say that CS does make things right. I was missing a product in one of my boxes and they replaced it and they resolved this recent issue as well.

Latest posts

Back