Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think we should start separate threads for each types of box? IE: A Superbox thread, a Classic Memebox thread, Brand-Specific Memebox Thread, Luckybox etc? I know it seems like a lot of different threads, but I think it would help keep the conversation a bit less confusing/all over the place. This thread can continue to be general chat about all of them/ shipping schedules etc.
Seems like a cool idea, and would be nice if 1st post has the list of boxes in that category to date, eg LB 1-5 and their contents, just in case of restock and a quick check would help alot. Also maybe someone start a rehab thread lol.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you guys think we should start separate threads for each types of box? IE: A Superbox thread, a Classic Memebox thread, Brand-Specific Memebox Thread, Luckybox etc? I know it seems like a lot of different threads, but I think it would help keep the conversation a bit less confusing/all over the place. This thread can continue to be general chat about all of them/ shipping schedules etc.
I think it would be even more confusing.

Maybe one thread for each box? It would be a lot of threads but at least that way the number of posts to go through wouldn't be so big. I've spent ten minutes just trying to find people talking about a specific box (Luckybox 2), even using the search function. It's hard when all the boxes go by number instead of month.

I feel like sometimes people want to discuss one specific box and end up being blown off because a bigger box happens to be received around the same time? Maybe one thread per box would help relieve this.

I also think a thread for each box would be the best way to go. It would be a lot, but I think it would keep things more organized. Not everyone gets every single box, so it would be a way to discuss the ones you have purchased or are expecting.

So excited to get this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I have been silently lurking on this site for awhile because I love Memebox but my love has turned into obsession. It appears I am not alone! Anyway, I thought I would just share that as much as I swore I would not purchase another me box for awhile, I caved due to all the points I racked up! I was going to get the Tony Moly box but like others I have not been to blown away with the brand boxes. I ordered the Missha box and hopefully I won't be disappointed. I like the regular boxes as they have been AMAZING!!!

I am quite content about the way it is now (complied into 1 thread) yet it would be okay to have separate threads for each box if thats what you ladies want the forum to be! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but do you start a thread once it is available for purchase, shipped or actually received?

And if we're discussing a certain box definitely we will refer to certain items in the box /attach pics but that could act as a kind of spoiler to those who havnt received the box. So it is like we can just post the spoilers pics in the box-specific threads with the spoiler tag, while the spoiler thread does not require the tag?

Btw its actually quite emotional to see that memebox grew so big that deserves a new category :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> great job memebox and i hope you keep up the standard! (But poor thread-stalking employee would have so many more threads to read...)

Home from work and catching up . Well more threads started I agree with the rest of you .a thread for each new box is great . That way pictures , reviews, likes dislikes , alternatives if restock are different can be talked about. I like to see an old boxfor instance the other day I missed out in global box4 as was double checking a thread once I added to my basket gone out of stock . So as a history and back list as there are so many boxes would be a great inventory. As like many have said they haven't got the box . But if it came up again and they had the money points they could jump on it.

Ooh and we have a new moderator for the group well done @MissJexie.

I think a thread for each box would be overwhelming, due to the massive volume of boxes.

And also the very limited quantity of some of the boxes.

But possibly a thread for each category of boxes? So there could be a LuckyBox thread, a Superbox thread and a global box/ general thread? (this thread is the latter)

Or maybe there is just this thread and then a spoiler thread?

This is a tough sub to categorize.

I think a thread for each box would be overwhelming, due to the massive volume of boxes.

And also the very limited quantity of some of the boxes.

But possibly a thread for each category of boxes? So there could be a LuckyBox thread, a Superbox thread and a global box/ general thread? (this thread is the latter)

Or maybe there is just this thread and then a spoiler thread?

This is a tough sub to categorize.
This is kind of what I was thinking, too! 

It at least sort of breaks up the conversation, but isn't as overwhelming as having a thread for each box. Especially since they're releasing quite a few boxes at once lately! 

This is kind of what I was thinking, too! 

It at least sort of breaks up the conversation, but isn't as overwhelming as having a thread for each box. Especially since they're releasing quite a few boxes at once lately! 
Totally. It would be complete madness trying to find all the links for the current boxes!

I believe @@MissJexie suggested categorizing it this way as well.

Now what to spend my points on today...? hmm..........

Man, I'd really like to use my memepoints but all the boxes I'd get are sold out!  Makeup Box, Snail Box, Mini, darn.

I think that memebox is releasing way too many boxes at a rapid speed to make a separate thread for each individual box. If they were doing a couple per month it would be different. I can see this group getting overwhelmed with threads pretty quickly that way. I think the best way to separate them is to keep this chat going in case anyone simply prefers this method of chatting, and this can also be used for general memebox chat, questions, opinions etc. I will start working on a few threads and try my best to make them easy to navigate! There's been a LOT of boxes since they launched, so it's going to take me some time to compile everything!

Here's the Plan for the separate threads:

I think that there are SO many boxes that have come and gone, however people still would like a resource to see what was in past boxes. I am going to separate the boxes into their own general threads. The only boxes that should have their own threads are the classic memeboxes, since they are the most popular and are released most often. That will make it easier for people to navigate through the Memebox group threads without overloading them and having to follow dozens of different threads at the same time. General Superboxes, Brand-Specific boxes, Luckyboxes, and any other box that has had more than one edition (memebox mini, memebox for him etc) will also have general threads specific to them.

I'll be working on these threads for the next day or so, and also compile a list of what was inside each former box. Since each classic memebox will have it's own thread, I will make a thread for 'Past Memeboxes' so that people can discuss them/the products, as well as use it as a resource to view what was in past boxes if needed.

MEMEBOX MASK EDITION SHIPPING APRIL 23rd
MEMEBOX MASK EDITION #2 SHIPPING APRIL 25th
 ​
**According to Memebox, Both Mask Editions are "Packed with the exact same products, except for one or two items." Just a heads up!**​
 ​
Just spend 10 minutes the night before and you will be ready to glow the next day! If it’s a meeting with your blind date, friend’s wedding, plane to catch, or simply to make up for a bad day with more luminosity on your face!
 ​
Whichever the circumstances it is, with box jammed packed with mask sheets, you will always be ready for it!
Memebox The Mask Edition comes with all sorts of facial mask sheets, including the best and most unique masks that were featured in our previous Memeboxes plus many more new mask sheets we simply couldn’t resist including!

Latest posts

Back