Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the pore and night care boxes. I was tempted to go ahead and buy all three to use the bundle code, but I couldn't justify it for just an extra $5 off. 
that ok i was going to do the 3 boxes then said no 2 only, payed and forgot i had 12 points to use up lol.

I really want the pore box but Im afraid to buy a super box. lol 
don't be scared , i have been happy with all my super boxes so far. i think if your gut feeling says no like mine did to the face shop and banila boxes then the right thing to do. if you haven't  had one you won't know, these are different in that they are themed not a brand box. and are $29.if it is some thing you are interested in buying its cheap and as its pores control any one can make use of these.

my mask box (first one) got here (to my area) fast!  first box i got took two weeks, this one is already in ny and has been processed through the USPS sort facility, which should mean i get it today or tomorrow. super excited!

I am intrigued by the Night box...it will be mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also considering the Green Tea box and either Snail box or Day Before box.

The Day Before box's description is a bit cheesy but I'm curious what would be in it.

(assuming masks, night packs etc)

So if they are on holidays does it mean that our boxes that were supposed to ship the 30th won't ship or should they've shipped already?

Opened my second Mask #2 box ( yes, I bought two because I have no self control  :lol:  ) to find that the Keyskin Hydro Gel Patch container leaked. Thankfully there were still some serum left and is still usable :smilehappyyes:
The exact same thing happened to me. The KeySkin was fine in MaskBox #1 but leaked in MaskBox #2. I noticed the top wasn't sealed as securely. I did email Memebox, but haven't heard back yet. Meanwhile I love those little golden patches of magic. They feel so nice on!

So if they are on holidays does it mean that our boxes that were supposed to ship the 30th won't ship or should they've shipped already?
my 2 boxes the oily skin and lucky box say shipping on 30th that means they send then in a few days we get the tracking after it goes through the system usually by the time tracking comes through it says incheon. so i think as most countries have bank holidays if we get tracking info before the weekend will be a little unrealistic ,i expect about monday tuesday if that helps.

Is there a reason that the memebox swap thread isn't in this forum? Ever time I want to look at it, I have to do a search. Just a thought.

Is there a reason that the memebox swap thread isn't in this forum? Ever time I want to look at it, I have to do a search. Just a thought.
We try to keep swap threads separate from subscription box forums.  If you look at it the other way, all the swap threads for all the forums are all in the same place! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol Paypal limited my account because of all the purchases Ive made to Memebox. Guess it's time for me to retire lol

I've added all three of the new superboxes to my cart, but the free shipping code isn't working.  Is anyone else having that issue? 

Wow! All 3 boxes look so good and tempting! I can only pick one and i don't know which to pick! Debating between the pore or the night...

What are people getting? 

I bought the green tea & night care boxes - I'm intrigued by sleeping packs, so I hope there's some of those in there.

I just got all three.  Thanks for the heads up, @@yunii!! =)

I am in LOVE with luckybox #3, and I believe these super boxes are supposed to have even more items, so I'm very very excited.  

I just got done with having my Psy face mask on for 30 minutes and my skin feel so amazing! 

I bought the green tea one.  It was between that and the pore box, but the green tea was really calling my name.

Latest posts

Back