Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memebox Hair and Body Edition

79076c800e0b7ef6febf4fb5f06df785.jpg

f00d5302752ec8c7c24f8a55264ca152.jpg

52495e18c96675a47c034bda7452ad5e.jpg
Nicely valued box (altho its meme's habit to jack up the prices to unbelievable highs lol).

I'm glad I got this! Will enjoy some of the items I guess. 

Thanks for posting the hair and body spoiler. I cannot begin to express how disappointing I am in the contents. I could have sworn the box would have been more balanced. Is just it just me or is there only one product for hair in the box?! How disappointing! The rest of the items seems to be for all other body parts! Serious, Memebox?!! Golly!

*Edit -- Saw a second hair product in the mix. All is forgiven.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!

We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!

These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Check out our newly arrived & restocked boxes!

Bon weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

Omg they are officially certified gone case. I put a bunch of boxes into my cart and stared at it long. They know how to get to us good. Arghhh
oh no.. i ordered THAT many boxes in less than 2 months?!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol maybe its time to go on a no buy.. after today of course.. haha

Thanks for posting the hair and body spoiler. I cannot begin to express how disappointing I am in the contents. I could have sworn the box would have been more balanced. Is just it just me or is there only one product for hair in the box?! How disappointing! The rest of the items seems to be for all other body parts! Serious, Memebox?!! Golly!
I think there are two full sized hair products.

Im wondering if I should order another Etude Box, or the Snail SB 10#, but the whole snail thing scares me.

"Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!

We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!

These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Check out our newly arrived & restocked boxes!

Bon weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

Omg they are officially certified gone case. I put a bunch of boxes into my cart and stared at it long. They know how to get to us good. Arghhh
They know us well...

They know us too well!

I think there are two full sized hair products.
Thank you. I had to go back and take a double, triple look. No matter what, Memebox always knows how to get my money! Golly. I just received an email and like 15 free points today or so I think, unsure considering I had a few points there already that I had not yet used.

The "Before Special Day" Superbox is tempting.... I swear Memebox sure knows how to tempt us -- It sounds a bit like the 10 Minute Box but then again, the descriptions tend to be vague, I often purchase and hope for a miracle. To date, I have not purchased a Superbox. Hmmm....

3$ For mini #2 with free shipping?? hmmm lol (I already ordered mini #2 btw)

Does anyone have any pictures of Superbox 5? I'm really thinking about ordering, but would love to see what it looks like! (And any thoughts you have about it)

I'm thinking of using my points on that one or the Superbox 11. I'm not sure which!

I saw someone mention something about hyaluronic acid liquid? Is that any good??

Hmmmm, I think I might take advantage of the 70$ = free shipping on some of meme's website products asides from their memeboxes. Ive been eyeing down their cute cupcake creams.

Does anyone have the link to memebox's sister site? I am on my phone and by default all searches seem to default to the US site or other random articles and blogs. Thanks in advance.

So happy to see the spoilers for the Mask box, I am super excited the Sep face lifting mask is in there.

I am a huge fan of the hydrogel, it was super slippery, but once I got it on I didn't want to ever take it off.

Amazing and cooling for my skin. I left it on close to an hour. I loved the 1st one I tried. I'm looking forward to trying that one again, I kind of wished they added it to the site or I could find a reseller for that with good prices. I'm glad it includes a few doubles that will be fun to use together with my daughters.

I'm also super excited for the hair and body box. The only thing I wasn't excited was the possibility of getting a perfume in the box, but even that is interesting in the photo.

I got the call DHL will be delivering that today.

I love the express service. It works great for me. I can't wait to see mine later today.

I really need to get back to blogging. I took a break when I got sick and haven't started back yet.

Latest posts

Back