Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwwWWWWWWW   I want :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wish memebox had all those things for us. I don't even think their sister site ships to North America? - Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwWWWWWWW   I want :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wish memebox had all those things for us. I don't even think their sister site ships to North America? - Nope
I hope little by little Memebox includes some of the items from there to the US site as well. And yes, I agree that the sister site looks manifolds better than the US site.

Well, it looks like I am off to enjoying the weekend. I wonder if Memebox will roll out a new box or two this weekend; they have pushed out many boxes as of late, which does not bode well for me.

I received my tracking number already for the banila co box but that was after I emailed them. Kinda excited to get it but the waaaait for standard shipping. Yeah the Korean boxes are great, saw one box on Instagram that is their "lucky box" so different from the international. It's like you pay usd16 and get one or two mystery items ranging from ysl lipsticks to essence to a set of luxury cosmetics hahaha

I'm debating getting a mini box or the ten minute one. The description on the ten minute box is so bad though. But I have to use my points! Anyone else get a ten minute box?

@@myungsunkim24 ooh is it the banila co memebox coz i think its all cosmetics any clue whats inside! and both the boxes superbox and memebox are restocked not sure if it was even sold out before...

Couldn't post my picture for the banila co memebox. But it is all make up. Eyeliner, eye shadow, lip balm, highlighter, and sample pack of cc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking if i should use my 8 meme points...but don't know what to use it for. I wonder if there will be anymore new box releases this weekend..?

Got the Hair and Body box today as well as the Mask box. I LOVE both of them!!!

The H&B box especially  is an incredible value and I think the products are really interesting. It's the first box in a long time where I can honestly say everything will get used!

Latest posts

Back