Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair and body box sounds tempting, must keep fighting off the temptations :/ a meme rehab thread should be made. For now I'll live vicariously through spoilers till my boxes come. Hehe anymore boxes ladies?

The more I read the description of Superbox 11, the more it sounds like another mask box. I think I might skip it, but I still don't know which box to get instead. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very long time lurker here and just now posting because my memebox addiction is getting out of hand. I need rehab guys! Just bought LB #2 restock, superbox #10, and memebox #11. Now waiting for 13 boxes. This is bad. Oh so bad!

Hi, anybody getting a Banila Co. Superbox soon? I'm thinking of getting it with my points.

However, at the moment I really want Superbox 5 - please, post some pictures if you have it! Please, please! I want to see it so much!

Got the Hair and Body box today as well as the Mask box. I LOVE both of them!!!

The H&B box especially  is an incredible value and I think the products are really interesting. It's the first box in a long time where I can honestly say everything will get used!
Any spoiler (specially for mask edition), please!

(Ok. Thanks to LadyManah and Paulina  I found them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Memebox The Mask Edition

4a8627937c812922637b6b598e09f608.jpg

487297e9691aaebc980bc57818f0fcc1.jpg
This is the mask box for those who missed it. Thanks @@jennifertorresq

Hi, anybody getting a Banila Co. Superbox soon? I'm thinking of getting it with my points.

However, at the moment I really want Superbox 5 - please, post some pictures if you have it! Please, please! I want to see it so much!
I saw a picture of the Banila co. Superbox and i'd say skip it... Comes with five products, don't seem to be worth it at all. Saw it on @orchidllama's instagram.

Happy weekend, lovelies~
1 more day till some points expire. Gonna be tough deciding what to buy especially with vague descriptions and memebox is not answering mails/ posting spoilers for em new boxes.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!
We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!
These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Anyone else get this in their email?

... Six more memepoints for me to spend...  So many new boxes to choose from.

I bet @ has a million free memepoints waiting for her with all the orders she had made! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Edited: I'm late to the bandwagon!  Whoops!  

Hyaluronic Acid is amazing!  It's actually produced naturally in our skin but as we age the production decreases.  It can hold 1000x it's weight in water and is what keeps skin looking plump and glowy by keeping it hydrated!  I hadn't tried it straight (you'll find it in good moisturizers listed as sodium hyaluronate or as hyaluronic acid-same thing) but it is in some of my favorite face creams and lip glosses.

ugh after looking at the spoilers for the banila co superbox a part of me feels like i got splashed with cold hard truth water..

I went to the banila co website to check it out and the following are the values for it

-acid colour auto stick all colours for USD10 discounted to USD 5 on the website

-fill so good pore essence USD 25 discounted to USD 12

-BB cream natural face USD 22 discounted to USD 11

-It shimmer stick USD 18 discounted to USD 9

-Oriental eyes liquid brush liner USD 12 to USD 6

Total value = USD 43 below the cost of the box!! this is a first..

You guys, I just received the Mask edition box as well hair and body. The Packaging is getting cuter and cuter. I just got a quick peek at the mask box, and a lot of it is repeats. Not that I mind, but I feel like some of the other memeboxers might. Ill try to put up picture spoilers in a bit.
Do you remember when they shipped this to you?  I'm curious because my Luckybox took 24 days to get to me and I live in Seattle!  It seems like you have yours so much faster and you're only 3 hours away from me!

Is that for the Superbox #7 or for the Memebox banila co?  I know there was two.  The Superbox shipped on April 23rd and the Memebox by banila co shipped on April 15th.  It's still not a good deal because it barely pays for the box plus shipping even if its the Memebox banila co. and not the Superbox #7.

Latest posts

Back