Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 8 points and an email saying an order shipped but the order number given does not match any in my history. No tracking number either. Mystery order.
Got the same email :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> didn't order anything that might be coming around this time :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

By chance did you get the Banilco box and email them about it?
Nope. Haven't email them in quite a while :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder if it's a late email for box 9 since I didn't get any info related to it before shipping.

In the other hand I really wanted the make up edition box and now I sold out Dx I wonder if the 10 minute box will be good :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe we won the Meme lottery lol.
Nope. Haven't email them in quite a while :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder if it's a late email for box 9 since I didn't get any info related to it before shipping.

In the other hand I really wanted the make up edition box and now I sold out Dx I wonder if the 10 minute box will be good :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Nope. Haven't email them in quite a while :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder if it's a late email for box 9 since I didn't get any info related topics it before shipping.

I got that same email as well!! I checked the order number and none of my orders match it.. so I emailed them to see what it is. Lol

You guys, I just received the Mask edition box as well hair and body. The Packaging is getting cuter and cuter. I just got a quick peek at the mask box, and a lot of it is repeats. Not that I mind, but I feel like some of the other memeboxers might. Ill try to put up picture spoilers in a bit.

You guys, I just received the Mask edition box as well hair and body. The Packaging is getting cuter and cuter. I just got a quick peek at the mask box, and a lot of it is repeats. Not that I mind, but I feel like some of the other memeboxers might. Ill try to put up picture spoilers in a bit.
OMGOSH!! spoilers please!! I ADORE masks so I really don't mind getting repeats =]

I got the email today and the order number matched my meme9 order number.
this is what the body of my email looked like:

Great news! Your order is on its way. 

Shipping Address:

Kelly Lee

(my address was inputted here)

Thank you again for ordering with Memebox! 

You may contact Memebox at [email protected] or by replying directly to this email.

The subject said " Your order has been shipped! (# my order number here)"

and that order number didn't match any of my orders that ive placed and no tracking number? lol so odd..

this is what the body of my email looked like:

Great news! Your order is on its way. 

Shipping Address:

Kelly Lee

(my address was inputted here)

Thank you again for ordering with Memebox! 

You may contact Memebox at [email protected] or by replying directly to this email.

The subject said " Your order has been shipped! (# my order number here)"

and that order number didn't match any of my orders that ive placed and no tracking number? lol so odd..
Yeah the same email. 

Memebox The Mask Edition

4a8627937c812922637b6b598e09f608.jpg

487297e9691aaebc980bc57818f0fcc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!

We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!

These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Check out our newly arrived & restocked boxes!

Bon weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

Omg they are officially certified gone case. I put a bunch of boxes into my cart and stared at it long. They know how to get to us good. Arghhh

Latest posts

Back