Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 8 points and an email saying an order shipped but the order number given does not match any in my history. No tracking number either. Mystery order.

Well thats weird, girls. 

And another vague box in the name of anything. 
I can come up with more;

Box for school

Box for chilling around

Box for holidaying 

Box for baby (yes, this actually exists for Korean market)

I think I am a little harsh on meme people but what is this mess lol

Box for Day, Box for Afternoon, Box for Night, Box for Outdoors (I might actually buy this if it was full of high SPF products--I really want to try sunscreen powder)...

Well thats weird, girls. 

And another vague box in the name of anything. 

I can come up with more;

Box for school

Box for chilling around

Box for holidaying 

Box for baby (yes, this actually exists for Korean market)

I think I am a little harsh on meme people but what is this mess lol
hahaha

I am weak...getting Mini Meme for $6 shipped with my points...that is not too bad, right?  :couch:

Last edited by a moderator:
i only got 5 hurhur abit jealous! do you think its base on the amount of orders you've made. Coz i checked i made 5 different orders transactions so i think thats it

I suppose points are a kind of award for April orders - every started 20$ - 1point or something like that. Or the number of orders as kitty93 said.

yea must had been, my sister only got 6 memepoints and she only ordered about 2-3 boxes in april. I made at least 30 purchases and got 12 memepoints.

Luxx22 do you by any chance have 12 boxes shipped in April? Haha just want to see if my theory is right and solve this mememystery, I just checked and I have 5 boxes shipped in april

Luxx22 do you by any chance have 12 boxes shipped in April? Haha just want to see if my theory is right and solve this mememystery, I just checked and I have 5 boxes shipped in april
don't know if this will help your theory, since 19th april i have ordered 19 boxes, 6 have sent tracking this week, others are for may and the ones i ordered to day may be sent tomorrow as they are restocks, 

i got 12 points for the weekend offer they have issued today , not including the Facebook ones, and box points.

Ya, I received 4 on tuesday and and have 8  coming (shipped april)

Superbox#6 restocked now. Ordered now as i missed out on it previously. Got $7 from weekend promotion.

Yeah probably all the boxes that shipped in April- points. Gotta give it to them for constantly drawing us ladies back in with the free points and churning out boxes daily with descriptions that are almost cringeworthy haha

Yeah probably all the boxes that shipped in April- points. Gotta give it to them for constantly drawing us ladies back in with the free points and churning out boxes daily with descriptions that are almost cringeworthy haha
They don't want us to stop buying obviously! They are addicted to our purchases! LOL~

Cringeworthy is right..it began with that 10 minute seduction box. Then this.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'd probably only update the schedule list again next week. 

Welp, Luckybox #2 is restocked (has it always been? I never noticed), and the Hair and Body box now has a spoiler (some sort of hair mask that activates with steam).

...Let's just say I've spent more money than I should have on Memebox, despite everything I've said since the beginning.

Latest posts

Back