Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! I just bought two new naked boxes, LB 5, and the snail box! I have a problem--I already have some items to list in the trade thread, but the lure of these boxes is too much for me. The three box code worked for me even though I had already used it.

3 new nakedbox that came out during lunch today. Should I get it?
Of course! I'm such an enabler.

I got my first box yesterday, LB#1 and loved it. And I just bought the snail one. I tried one of those Missha snail masks that came in Glossybox (I think) last year and really liked it, so I just couldn't help myself.

Of course! I'm such an enabler.

I got my first box yesterday, LB#1 and loved it. And I just bought the snail one. I tried one of those Missha snail masks that came in Glossybox (I think) last year and really liked it, so I just couldn't help myself.
Snails are tempting, I know. Hehe~ If you type "snail" on memebox search, Chamos Acaci seems to be the brand they have right now, so high chance its going to be in that box. I'm in a dilemma now since I tried mizon snail products and loved them.  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I officially have to stop myself from buying any more Memeboxes until the next Bundle/Multi-Box offer.

Since discovering Memebox, like 10 days ago, I've bought ~7 boxes and spent close to $300 already!

Those folks in charge of MemeboxUSA must be rakin' it in!

I really hope they continue with the high quality and good value boxes and do not decline like so many others we've experienced.

OMG I almost bought Box 13 just now... Yes, I am officially addicted to Memboxes >.<

EDIT: Upon checking my account I am actually up to 8 boxes and spent OVER $300... Yes, this is a problem, indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
"[SIZE=medium]For Luckybox #5 we've included 7 best items from Luckybox #1~#4 and 1 item from Memebox!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]On one hand, I already got #1 and am waiting for #4. On the other hand, there's a chance of getting another Bounce Cheese Cream.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]quietly clicks "add to cart"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sigh. I think we need a new thread just for Memebox addicts who are trying to quit. [/SIZE]

Just tried Gowoonsesang BB Cream from Memebox 2, and I look soooo pasty. Guess my Asian skin is too dark for Koreans...

Off to the trade list it goes! Along Miguhara BP Cream.

"[SIZE=medium]For Luckybox #5 we've included 7 best items from Luckybox #1~#4 and 1 item from Memebox!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]On one hand, I already got #1 and am waiting for #4. On the other hand, there's a chance of getting another Bounce Cheese Cream.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sigh. I think we need a new thread just for Memebox addicts who are trying to quit. [/SIZE]
I don't think I'm going to get the LB 5 as it will contains LB 1- 4 (which I already brought) and 1 item from Memebox which I'm assuming one of the previous boxes.

Came back from camp this week and received both LB#2 and box #9! Felt so awesome ^.^ and have to say that i love both! I've pretty much lost track of which boxes i've ordered and are coming though... x_x 

Don't think i'll be getting LB#5 too, seeing as i purchased LB 1-4. Although you can never have more cheese creams....

I just got my first box! Luckybox restock! That took 24 days to get to me >.<

I am so happy with the contents! I did have the too cool for school Gel Mist in mine which I was hoping for.

As I have mild lactose intolerance, I think the Bounce Cheese Cream is going up for swaps. Which Ineed to figure out on this site.

Im also glad I didnt get Naked Box #9 for the Nuganic Pore Essence since it was in this Luckybox. Knowing what is in the Naked Boxes is making it way easier for me to say No. I dont really want repeats. Its going to take me so long just to use what I have!

Has anyone heard of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate? Im SO upset with myself because I meant to orderthe 100% hyaluronic Acid and I somehow ended up with 100% Galactomyces (sp?). Its the active ingredient in one of SK-II Facial Essence and its supposed to be amazing but... I wanted hyaluronic acid! Ugh. They did send some nice samples with that order, though, which I wasnt expecting.

I am so happy with the contents! I did have the too cool for school Gel Mist in mine which I was hoping for.

As I have mild lactose intolerance, I think the Bounce Cheese Cream is going up for swaps. Which Ineed to figure out on this site.

Im also glad I didnt get Naked Box #9 for the Nuganic Pore Essence since it was in this Luckybox. Knowing what is in the Naked Boxes is making it way easier for me to say No. I dont really want repeats. Its going to take me so long just to use what I have!

Has anyone heard of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate? Im SO upset with myself because I meant to orderthe 100% hyaluronic Acid and I somehow ended up with 100% Galactomyces (sp?). Its the active ingredient in one of SK-II Facial Essence and its supposed to be amazing but... I wanted hyaluronic acid! Ugh. They did send some nice samples with that order, though, which I wasnt expecting.
I'm wondering about the true lactose content in the cheese cream. They do use whey protein, but whey protein has VERY LITTLE lactose in it. I can drink whey protein shakes and I'm fine, but I can't drink straight milk. The cream doesn't make me break out, either. (I'd love to take it off your hands, though!) 

Galactomyces... research on it in skin care seems to be pretty slim. Galactomyces is a fungus (from the myces suffix); specifically, it is a type of yeast. I would conclude that Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is what is left over when the fermented Galactomyces yeast is filtered. This probably contains enzymes from the yeast, and various other nutrients (vitamins, maybe anti-oxidants). As far as large scale studies on it that AREN'T funded by the company producing it (under the brand name Pitera), I can't find much on how it works. It appears to just be a kind of moisturizer, though.

For what it's worth I ordered the 100% Hyaluronic Acid a few weeks ago. And it's not nearly as hydrating as I had hoped it would be. Actually it feels like it dries out my skin a bit. Maybe I am not applying it correctly?

But in any event, getting the Galactomyces may have been a happy accident!

Haha, I totally agree with you. I'm waiting for 9 boxes. And still want more. LOL 

im honestly quite scared of myself and memebox! this adding to cart thing isn't doing very well to my wallet. I have 6 more boxes waiting to be shipped out and two(banila co superbox + men box 2 anyone got either already?) coming by standard #memeban. Just imagine the amount they are raking in every day with the naked box sales.....

Latest posts

Back