Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...No...sorry

So MakeupTalk won't let me put pictures up. I don't know why but I'll Just list the products I got.

1. Miguhara B.P. Cream 3ml (Memebox 2)
  2. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml (Memebox 2)
  3. Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-Hairloss Hair Pack 100ml (Memebox 2)
  4. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15ml (Memebox 3)
  5. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml (Memebox 4)
  6. Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur (Memebox 4)
  7. Derma:B Daily moisture Body Lotion 100 ml (Memebox 5)
  8. Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask AKA Psy Face Mask (Memebox 8)
  9. HeartFace Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack 20ml (Memebox 8)
awesome box!!! I'm glad I got this box!! Thanks so much

...No...sorry

So MakeupTalk won't let me put pictures up. I don't know why but I'll Just list the products I got.

1. Miguhara B.P. Cream 3ml (Memebox 2)
  2. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml (Memebox 2)
  3. Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-Hairloss Hair Pack 100ml (Memebox 2)
  4. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15ml (Memebox 3)
  5. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml (Memebox 4)
  6. Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur (Memebox 4)
  7. Derma:B Daily moisture Body Lotion 100 ml (Memebox 5)
  8. Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask AKA Psy Face Mask (Memebox 8)
  9. HeartFace Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack 20ml (Memebox 8)

Lots of body products.  Hope there's no doubles in Hair & Body box,

I thought this box was a slam dunk. My first box was the 5th box, so only 3 of these were repeats. And I love the lotion, and I could never have to many face masks
Thanks for posting spoilers! I really like it too! At first I thought it was kind of boring, but once I started using it, I was wondering where I was going to get another...hehe!

SB #5

1. O& Designing Eye Collection + Easy Brush Liner ($48)
  2. Alica Nail Polish (Cotton Candy + Road Cherry Blossoms) ($18)
  3. MacQueen Loving You Tint Glow (Lovely Pink + Vivid Pink) ($28)
  4. Drww Mix & Match ($39)
  5. Etude House Face Designing Brightener in #1 Pink Beam ($11)
Technically there are 8 Items in this box including the 2 makeup sets, eye liner, 2 nail polishes, 2 lip tints, and the brightener. 

Total estimated retail value according to Memebox: $144

Are those products containing snail slime any good? does it produce results? Im really interested.
I've got the Michael Todd KNU cream which contains snail extracts, and I really notice a difference on my skin.  FYI I'm in my mid 30s.

Hey, I just receive the memebox #9. Super super hooked by the value. 8 products, 4 of them are  full size, value around 200$. OMG 

Hey, I just receive the memebox #9. Super super hooked by the value. 8 products, 4 of them are  full size, value around 200$. OMG 
Please share the details, (provided I am not late to the spoiler party).

By the way, has anyone received the Hair and Body by Memebox yet? I would love to see some spoilers.

Here the box:

Memebox #9

1. Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo (This is a full size and I have no idea why it worths 90$, haha)
2. Luna Wonder Essential BB foundation #21 (Sample)
3. Jaminkyung Gokmul Care Creamy Cleansing Masque (FS - 45$)
4. 25cc Hairbooster (FS -23, this one looks super weird)
5. Savia Magics Count Down 7 day EGF & Multi Peptide (sample)
6. Elle girl I say tint you say gloss (FS - 23$, would come 1 of 3 shades)

7. Botanic Hill Boh Moist & Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence (2 samples)

I am waiting for my Hair and Body box too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks for sharing, NovemberRosa. The contents sound intriguing and promising!

Also, there's a way to post spoilers in a peek-a-boo way. Unfortunately, browsing the site on my iPhone for the proper code is nearly impossible; otherwise, I'd share it with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks for sharing, Newbie. The contents sound intriguing and promising!

Also, there's a way to post spoilers in a peek-a-boo way. Unfortunately, browsing the site on my iPhone for the proper code is nearly impossible; otherwise, I'd share it with you.
Yah, I don't know how. I will look around to see how to change it. Thanks

Yah, I don't know how. I will look around to see how to change it. Thanks
Cool. I needed to scroll up to see your username, NovemberRosa!

Also, am I the only one who wishes when a box has a shampoo that a conditioner from the same brand should be included by default? I like using hair products with their respective sets....

Anyone else break out when using the Bounce Cheese cream?
I didn't, but I suggest that it may have been the high amounts of cetearyl alcohol in the cream that caused you to break out. Some people find it comedogenic.

Alternatively, are you lactose intolerant? Maybe the whey protein caused you to break out.

I canceled Inner Circle have two disappointing boxes and am going to get more of these (and I canceled the QVC NBTT and a Birchox for Inner Circle; surely I am saving tons of money. Right?!) I hope they don't run out of the good stuff!

I didn't, but I suggest that it may have been the high amounts of cetearyl alcohol in the cream that caused you to break out. Some people find it comedogenic.

Alternatively, are you lactose intolerant? Maybe the whey protein caused you to break out.
Yea I'm lactose intolerant.

Latest posts

Back