Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More boxes on Memebox are up now. They have a couple of bundles. Such as the Nature and mask #2 boxes, or Superbox TonyMoly and For him box.The bundled price is the same if you were to buy separate. Kind of a sneaky move on amemebox part. Because I bet if you purchased a bundle set and another box you cant use the 3 box discount code. However, you do get upgraded to express shipping for the $6.99 reg. Shipping price. Also Superbox 10 is up now. This one is $32 it doesnt say how many products are in the box. It is a snail healers box. I am so tempted. ....

Wow suddenly so many boxes! so very interested in the snail box but I bought luckybox4 already during the MUT downtime...

Off-topic: Btw does anyone find the new mobile MUT feeling not so makeuptalk with the blue layout? Idk i quite like the pink layout before that has the "makeup" vibe haha

did anyone else get three different outers for their recent boxes? i got silver, pink and black... no issues with that but it amuses me.
yes i just got home from work i have a silver bag reusable silver one side,,one is clear with purple on the other side,, and the other is clear both sides, colourful new packaging, beat the plain black or pink bags.these are like huge ziplock bags, 

wow new boxes but no I'm no buying the bundles or the snail box, 

I'm being good.

*pouts*

I hate this new MUT layout. It's so WHITE!  :angry:

ANYWAYS.

With my $15 in points, plus that $5 off bundle code, I got the 10 Minute Box, the Makeup Box and a Mini #2 Box! And I have boxes 9-13 and Oil & Troubles coming.

I have a problem!!

Naked Box #6 & 7# is up. I'm not a huge fan of the naked ones, but they do sell out quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i just got home from work i have a silver bag reusable silver one side,,one is clear with purple on the other side,, and the other is clear both sides, colourful new packaging, beat the plain black or pink bags.these are like huge ziplock bags, 

wow new boxes but no I'm no buying the bundles or the snail box, 

I'm being good.
I like the silver one too! Free oversized ziplock for packing clothes when I travel..

so there is now naked box 6 and 7, is this instead of doing a memebox box global,so we now have 

memebox global

lucky box

superbox

mens box

mini box

naked box 

what will be next in the range.

so there is now naked box 6 and 7, is this instead of doing a memebox box global,so we now have 

memebox global

lucky box

superbox

mens box

mini box

naked box 

what will be next in the range.
I'd like to know lol

Just the two items?
...No...sorry

So MakeupTalk won't let me put pictures up. I don't know why but I'll Just list the products I got.

1. Miguhara B.P. Cream 3ml (Memebox 2)
  2. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml (Memebox 2)
  3. Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-Hairloss Hair Pack 100ml (Memebox 2)
  4. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15ml (Memebox 3)
  5. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml (Memebox 4)
  6. Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur (Memebox 4)
  7. Derma:B Daily moisture Body Lotion 100 ml (Memebox 5)
  8. Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask AKA Psy Face Mask (Memebox 8)
  9. HeartFace Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack 20ml (Memebox 8)

...No...sorry

So MakeupTalk won't let me put pictures up. I don't know why but I'll Just list the products I got.

1. Miguhara B.P. Cream 3ml (Memebox 2)
  2. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml (Memebox 2)
  3. Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-Hairloss Hair Pack 100ml (Memebox 2)
  4. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15ml (Memebox 3)
  5. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml (Memebox 4)
  6. Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur (Memebox 4)
  7. Derma:B Daily moisture Body Lotion 100 ml (Memebox 5)
  8. Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask AKA Psy Face Mask (Memebox 8)
  9. HeartFace Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack 20ml (Memebox 8)
holy moly. good box. sorry my sense of humour is a bit off today

Latest posts

Back