Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to avoid the TonyMoly box, just because all of the previous brand-specific boxes have been pretty lackluster.

I am all about saving money and spending the least amount possible, so of course I'll use the $5 memepoints on the mini #2 lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hey...$5 off and free shipping is hard to beat!

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want to order the mini but I'm so afraid it will be mostly packets!
I'm taking an educated guess here, and assuming it'll be 3-4 deluxe size products and then a handful of packets, As the $23 memeboxes usually have 6-8 products.

bad janey just spent $5 (£3.07) on the mini. same price (approx.) as a magazine so be rude not to. back on no spend

Since we all got 5 free memepoints, I had to spend them... Good till April 27th.

So I got a Memebox Mini #2 for $10.  I figure its like a Birchbox but Korean style!  And then if I hate it, well, it was only $10, right?

I would have got The Mask but I hate paying for shipping.  

Kinda hard to resist when they give you five dollars.  I'm still bummed I missed out on the Naked Boxes...

I got my Memebox 7# , SB 4(Etude House), SB Faceshop & Luckybox 1 # Restock today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm in love with the Faceshop box.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe anyone got any spoilers for superbox 5 or anything in general?  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  craving some visual dessert! On another note does anyone have any clue whats going to be in the 10 minute box haha the description of it sounds like some  ad for lingerie. 

Picked up the mini#2 used my meme points.

Adding to my boxes for May.

I like 1 of the Naked boxes but I'm trying julep this month, so no more Memeboxes for me that aren't super cheap.

Maybe I'll try to trade later for the items I'm looking for, when I get something I don't want.

I really wanted the tony moly box, but mostly because I wanted the little bunny lip thing... probably better off just ordering it somewhere lol. Instead I used 7 points to get one of the mini boxes for $8.70 so maybbeeeee the korean beauty gods will hear me out and send a bunny gloss stick in Mini #2

hello and morning ladies ,just hope i signed in on the right account , so MUT all up and running again worked the weekend and birthday meant that i went a bit finger happy and seem to aquired 11 more boxes. but i finally got to try these cheese cream miss jexie raves about lol. 

all my boxes seem to be uk bound so hopefully i get to see what weird and wonderful products we have got. 

i take it ya all brought the new boxes too silly question really.

so I'm off to work will be back here later for gossip spoilers cup of coffee and feet up .glad to see you all back here.

I'm going to avoid the TonyMoly box, just because all of the previous brand-specific boxes have been pretty lackluster.

I am all about saving money and spending the least amount possible, so of course I'll use the $5 memepoints on the mini #2 lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hey...$5 off and free shipping is hard to beat!
lol good call! everyone has been hauling like mad. When are we going to finish using/ giving out all these~

Well I have got my boxes today! -> Lucky box#2 and Box 9. Sadly tho both the lippie are not my fav: Super red elle girl and espoir gloss in some gloomy rose-grey that makes me look 20 years older. *sigh* Will give them away to my friends I guess. Also got mentor cream in #3 oily skin. Quite happy to try out some of the stuff..

Any pictures of Memebox 9 yet?
my box 9 and Superboxe 5 came yesterday. Actually they sent me 2 superbox 5's even though I didn't order 2. My luckybox 2 is MIA. I ordered it and have asked for tracking info but I haven't heard back. I did however hear back about a damaged product that I got in Superbox 3. They want me to send pictures of the leaking container and mangled box. I had to go dig it out of the garbage. They didnt respond to the other part of my email about the repeats in the Banilla box. I have three more boxes that are due yo arrive tomorrow and Thursday. Im waiting to hear back from them about my damaged product and info on my LB 2 before I email them about the extra Superbox 5 that I received. I will try to figure out how to post pictures of nox 9 & 5 as a spoiler link.

Oops I meant my LB3 and SB5 arrived together yesterday. I got box 9 last week. I will try to get pics of all my new boxes. I have 6 total that have arrived since the 18th and two that should arrive today or tomorrow. And another that the tracking hasnt updated yet to reflect stateside tracking. I cant find anything in my saved emails for my order for LB2. I am positive I ordered it but it was before the revamp of memebox site. Or at least that was what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received banila, luckybox 2 and box 9 and to be honest banila is the least exciting and i will probably not buy the branded boxes again as both have disappointed me.

now off to review

Any pictures of Memebox 9 yet?
well, actually someone posted it already few pages back. seems like those in  U.S. will get it 3 days after shipping date, meanwhile in Europe within 6-7 working days.
Here is the photos of my boxes tho..

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back