Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm off to bed in the uk see you all in a few days on the new shiny site. We hopefully will have got some memeboxes to show by then . 😘

I just got a reply to an email I sent.... 3 weeks ago. I swear, Memebox has even worse customer service than GlossyBox. It makes me second guess buying from them, but the products!! Gosh, what's a girl to do? XD

Received my Memebox #9 and I love it! It amazes me that I received it on the 18th and it shipped the 15th. 3 days when boxes like PS take like over a week.

They just shipped out my Lucky Box 3!  I logged into my account to get the order number so that I could email them, and I noticed that it had already shipped out and had a tracking number, they just hadn't emailed it to me yet.  Woohoo!  Hopefully it will pass through customs and head this way as quickly as my LB's 1 an 2. 

Ugh.  I'm going to be so friggan productive at work tomorrow without you guys to gab at.  

I still have not received tracking for my memebox9 nor my superbox 5. anyone else havent received it?
I received box 9 on Friday. My superbox shipped out the 18th and is already in Ohio. Which means it should be here in 2 days. Based on my last shpment through DHL. Which is strange because I only paid for standard shipping.

Im shopping online and came across The Etude line. I ordered the Box 4# Etude house and figured I would do a price comparison.

Etude House Look at my eyes 2g- 4-5$

Etude House Scarf mask 3.00

Etude House Dear darling tint 3.24

Etude House Play nail 2-3$

Etude House Secret Beam Highlighter 9$

Etude House pore ever 9-10$

Etude House Like 20 - 15$

Total Retail Online  - 45.74$ - Free shipping

Total Box Price( Memebox) - 39.99 + 6.99 shipping = 53.73$ US

So these boxes are priced right, but you're definately not getting more for you're buck. Thank goodness I only ordered one!

I was actually very impressed that I received my LB2 and #9 the DAY after it was shipped via DHL no less! And just now I received a tracking email for SB5 and LB3 that was also combined and upgraded to express DHL and that it is already it landed in Los Angeles about an hour ago. Surprise delivery tomorrow! Now if I could finally get my hands on LB1 that shipped on April 1st, I'll be stoked. 😊

I was actually very impressed that I received my LB2 and #9 the DAY after it was shipped via DHL no less! And just now I received a tracking email for SB5 and LB3 that was also combined and upgraded to express DHL and that it is already it landed in Los Angeles about an hour ago. Surprise delivery tomorrow! Now if I could finally get my hands on LB1 that shipped on April 1st, I'll be stoked. 😊
Wow that’s great! Please please please do spoilers of both boxes when you receive it, so curious about the content inside! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Im shopping online and came across The Etude line. I ordered the Box 4# Etude house and figured I would do a price comparison.

So these boxes are priced right, but you're definately not getting more for you're buck. Thank goodness I only ordered one!
Thank you! That's what I have been trying to say for the last few weeks. Memeboxes' value has dropped since the first few boxes. Believe it or not, deluxe samples and pouch samples in Korea are mostly free. You can even get them of streets/ simply entering a beauty shop.

And more shampoo or cleansing products? 
icon_frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by payopayo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone else not gotten their LB #1 Restock yet? 

I've not gotten mine.  The tracking still says its in Seoul but I doubt it really is.  I mean... I hope not!

Quote: Originally Posted by CurlyFry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Happy to! I'm always hesitant to post spoilers because I don't want to ruin anyone's surprise...even though I LOVE them myself! Haha
Please make sure you put the spoiler alert one when uploading the pics :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I don't want too see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you! That's what I have been trying to say for the last few weeks. Memeboxes' value has dropped since the first few boxes. Believe it or not, deluxe samples and pouch samples in Korea are mostly free. You can even get them of streets/ simply entering a beauty shop.

And more shampoo or cleansing products? 
icon_frown.gif

Yea I just found a reallly good website where they have crazy amounts of samples  starting at .48 cents including etude house etc, so Im really curious to know what is too come of Memebox and how there "sampler, pouches" will add up to the 15$, TBH We've all spent sooooooooooo much cash on Memebox, that I hope the boxes that are being sent out are well worth it, I mean its crossed my mind  a few times to cancel every other box that has not been sent out yet, after I found this international website, but I think Ill bite the bullet and let Memebox ship.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yea I just found a reallly good website where they have crazy amounts of samples  starting at .48 cents including etude house etc, so Im really curious to know what is too come of Memebox and how there "sampler, pouches" will add up to the 15$, TBH We've all spent sooooooooooo much cash on Memebox, that I hope the boxes that are being sent out are well worth it, I mean its crossed my mind  a few times to cancel every other box that has not been sent out yet, after I found this international website, but I think Ill bite the bullet and let Memebox ship.
Exactly, Luxx. 
five.gif

If you meant the mini box, I actually skipped that one. I don't want to spend $15 on a bunch of unknown samples that I might otherwise get for free on most beauty sites. (and does that include shipping?) I know it is well worth it if I use the $5 off and some points, but I rather save that up for more promising boxes.

Maybe I have been a little to hard on criticizing the current value of memeboxes, but I think we are all entitled an opinion (especially one based on hard facts).  I am on the same boat as anyone here on MUT with tons of boxes pending and all I want is for meme improve the quality and datedness of their contents + customer service

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New boxes!
TonyMoly Superbox and mini # 2
oh dear... just gone on a spending ban till late may too

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New boxes!
TonyMoly Superbox and mini # 2
And the 10 minute box! Lol it sounds ridiculous. Ridiculously intriguing. 

Latest posts

Back