Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what to do, Splurge on Laudree & Jill stuart Cosmetics or buy some memebox's??

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i do wonder for the value for money in the tonymoly box tbh as the brand boxes haven't been great so far.
Tony & Moly is a decent price, so we will probably get more items in that box. Lol that 10 minute box is something else

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know what to do, Splurge on Laudree & Jill stuart Cosmetics or buy some memebox's??
You have Jill Stuart at your place? I am officially jealous. 
eusa_snooty.gif

i do wonder for the value for money in the tonymoly box tbh as the brand boxes haven't been great so far.
The only brand boxes I am waiting for are Innisfree and Laneige tbh...

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You have Jill Stuart at your place? I am officially jealous. 
eusa_snooty.gif

The only brand boxes I am waiting for are Innisfree and Laneige tbh...

Im in Canada, I order the Jill stuart online :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As for the the memebox's I really want Laneige & Innisfree as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tony Moly box - bye bye more money to memebox. I should change my pay details to go directly to memebox
Lol! I'm going to have to have a makeup garage sale by the end of this summer

I am subject to impulse buying :c So, i just purchased the Mini Box #2 and the 10Minute box using the WEAREBACK1 code and 5 memepoints. It came to $30 with shipping for the 2 boxes which is pretty good. Not sure when the WEAREBACK1 code will be expiring! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Woah did anyone else get 5 memepoints added to their account?
Maybe cos it's Easter? ^.^ Haha the 5 memepoints really persuaded me in buying boxes though ;3 It's been a long time since i had any points :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

only valid for a week
Ok thanks

Im in Canada, I order the Jill stuart online :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As for the the memebox's I really want Laneige & Innisfree as well.
I am suppressing the urge! Those better come out before that $5 expires.
And yeah hope they read comments here and do something too. 

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Maybe cos it's Easter? ^.^ Haha the 5 memepoints really persuaded me in buying boxes though ;3 It's been a long time since i had any points :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
These people are so smart!! 3 new boxes, memebundle code, and extra $5?! Evil! 
icon_twisted.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am suppressing the urge! Those better come out before that $5 expires.
And yeah hope they read comments here and do something too. 

These people are so smart!! 3 new boxes, memebundle code, and extra $5?! Evil! 
icon_twisted.gif

Lol yea! Tony Moly + #2 Mini+ 10 Minute = 81$ with the 10$ off

I'm not sure weather or not to buy those 3 memeboxes or buy the Etude House Etionette princess set for 69$ :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't decide, all I know is that it would be irresponsible of me to buy all 4 lol

do the americans get post today? uk is on bank holiday and hoping they dont have a holiday today as i want to see lb3 and i know some are in us with dhl.

do the americans get post today? uk is on bank holiday and hoping they dont as i want to see lb3.
I know in Canada post offices are closed including all government stuff today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not sure if independant carriers are open or not though.

Quote: Originally Posted by moonbunny7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes the US gets mail today they just delivered it to my office a few minutes ago
coolio, we didnt get it friday or today. so frustrating.

Oooooh memepoints! But idk which box to get... decided not to order LB4 before seeing a spoiler of LB3 but now i am swaying...! Btw that 10mins box sold out so quickly! edit: now it is in stock again... maybe it is my computer ! Also they restocked minibox 1

Latest posts

Back