Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think product 1 and product 2 of the naked 2 box are repeats from other regular memeboxes. I know they are not repeats of anything in lucky box 1 because I got that one already but not sure about lucky box 2 or 3. Sorry I can't be of more help, but hope it helps a little!

I dont know about luckybox 3 as no one has shown that yet but only repeat for me in there (box 2) is 1 and 4 but you wont have 1 as it was in 7 and 4 wasnt in a lb so you shouldnt have any repeats if you only have 1 and 3, unless in 3.

on box 1 the bounce cream is in luckybox 1 too

Quote: Originally Posted by flynt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, naked box 1 is already sold out.
wow that was quick.

Yay!  This beautiful cupcake will soon be mine.  Along with the naked box #2, Memebox Mask Edition #2, and the Memebox for Hair and Body.  

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE BUYING THINGS.  How many times am I going to say this?  Haha. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  wow that was quick.

I know, I was still debating whether or not to get them and it looks like my decision was made for me.

So I said I was stalking their sister site and korean search engine Naver for spoilers and I found a few. These are products very likely but not definitely to be included in future boxes (excluding non-Korean products which I think memebox omitted as they promised us). 

I was going to add the elle girl lippie, the Savia product and Boh samples, but it seems they included them already in Box #9.

♥illi anti aging face sheet mask x 1

♥illi total aging care cleansing kit- sample sized ampoules x2
♥Clio gelespresso liners- 2 colors by random
♥eyeko black magic mascara

♥Too cool for school Dinoplatz eye shadow (in tubes) <--- I actually want this!!
♥The Rich Snow Foam 60ml.....not another cleanser :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
♥Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB 4.5ml sample
♥T.E.N cremor mineral water (facial mist I think)
♥22 chosungan Real Cheek Smoother  .(¯`v´¯)
♥Royal Beauty korean lip lacquer <-- would prefer to try Innisfree's lip mousse or any milky tint tho, and in PINK please!  â™¥
♥Caolion Mool Pool Lotion/ Essence deluxe sample (2 mini bottles?)
♥9 Foot Moisture Cream
♥Clio Kill Cover 5ml sample

I think most makeup items will appear in the makeup box/ colourful superbox, meanwhile hair and body stuff in (obviously) the H&B box. 
Fingers crossed, no more repeat products! I want to try new things!!~

that dino thing is amazing but my two year old is dino mad so i can see me chasing edward around the house if i receive that.

The TCFS Dinoplatz line is soooo cute! I've been eyeing a few products for a while but haven't pulled the trigger quite yet

http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/search?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Dinoplatz

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I said I was stalking their sister site and korean search engine Naver for spoilers and I found a few. These are products very likely but not definitely to be included in future boxes (excluding non-Korean products which I think memebox omitted as they promised us). 

I was going to add the elle girl lippie, the Savia product and Boh samples, but it seems they included them already in Box #9.

♥illi anti aging face sheet mask x 1

♥illi total aging care cleansing kit- sample sized ampoules x2
♥Clio gelespresso liners- 2 colors by random
♥eyeko black magic mascara

♥Too cool for school Dinoplatz eye shadow (in tubes) <--- I actually want this!!
♥The Rich Snow Foam 60ml.....not another cleanser :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
♥Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB 4.5ml sample
♥T.E.N cremor mineral water (facial mist I think)
♥22 chosungan Real Cheek Smoother  .(¯`v´¯)
♥Royal Beauty korean lip lacquer <-- would prefer to try Innisfree's lip mousse or any milky tint tho, and in PINK please!  â™¥
♥Caolion Mool Pool Lotion/ Essence deluxe sample (2 mini bottles?)
♥9 Foot Moisture Cream
♥Clio Kill Cover 5ml sample

I think most makeup items will appear in the makeup box/ colourful superbox, meanwhile hair and body stuff in (obviously) the H&B box. 
Fingers crossed, no more repeat products! I want to try new things!!~

/sobs very loudly because both Naked boxes were sold out by the time I got home from work and checked my e-mail

I ended up getting Luckybox #4... I would have loved Naked Box 1. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope they restock it soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  /sobs very loudly because both Naked boxes were sold out by the time I got home from work and checked my e-mail

I ended up getting Luckybox #4... I would have loved Naked Box 1. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope they restock it soon.
probably will as it was so popular

I

I agree!!!!!! I have already written Memebox and told them so. I got 2 items in that box and one was a set we already got! Ouy!!! I am mad! I have bought a lot with Memebox and been happy but this box was a sham! Memebox will pay as I won't buy another single item from them until they make this right! $39 for 2 items and one a sample we got before !!!! Shame on them!
wrote a very long email to them as well. On top of that with the Banilla, the cream in my hydration box was almost empty. It had leaked all over everything. The box it was in was a crushed mess. The top of the jar was cracked. However the memebox itself was fine so it didn't happen in shipping. I think it went into the box that way. I have purchased 22+ boxes from them and I am done buying anymore. Hopefully they will make things right. I think they have gotten in over their heads by releasing so many boxes and then they start repeating stuff. Shame on Memebox.

Thank goodness I didnt see the naked boxes before they were sold out, I wouldn't have bought them but I would've felt a bit let down. They are great for those that are able to get them now that they are shipping to more places. However,they contain repeated products from other boxes that have been released. Box 1 has 4 out of 6 products that I have gotten in other boxes. Box 2 also has 4 out of the 6 products that I have gotten before.

Y'all, please keep in mind rule #1 of our ToS

Quote:  
  1. Be polite and respect other members and staff. Blatant mean posts will result in banning of user account and/or ip address.

If there are posts you find questionable, PLEASE utilize our flag feature so a moderator can see it and review it.

Thanks!

Wow. For $40, the contents of the banila co. memebox sucks. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not very excited to receive mine anymore. What a waste, I should've just bought the regular Memeboxes.

I was going to add the elle girl lippie, the Savia product and Boh samples, but it seems they included them already in Box #9. ♥illi anti aging face sheet mask x 1 ♥illi total aging care cleansing kit- sample sized ampoules x2 ♥Clio gelespresso liners- 2 colors by random ♥eyeko black magic mascara ♥Too cool for school Dinoplatz eye shadow (in tubes) <--- I actually want this!! ♥The Rich Snow Foam 60ml.....not another cleanser :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />♥Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB 4.5ml sample ♥T.E.N cremor mineral water (facial mist I think) ♥22 chosungan Real Cheek Smoother  .(¯`v´¯) ♥Royal Beauty korean lip lacquer <-- would prefer to try Innisfree's lip mousse or any milky tint tho, and in PINK please!  ♥ ♥Caolion Mool Pool Lotion/ Essence deluxe sample (2 mini bottles?) ♥9 Foot Moisture Cream ♥Clio Kill Cover 5ml sample I think most makeup items will appear in the makeup box/ colourful superbox, meanwhile hair and body stuff in (obviously) the H&B box.  Fingers crossed, no more repeat products! I want to try new things!!~
Really want to try the Chosungah item!!! But theres no promise that it will go into the makeup memebox.... Ugh so hard to decide... I thought it was the superbox that is $39 and that the memebox version was $29?

Quote: Originally Posted by cheriii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really want to try the Chosungah item!!! But theres no promise that it will go into the makeup memebox.... Ugh so hard to decide...

No, the regular one was $39 and the Superbox is $49

Latest posts

Back