Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I emailed memebox about the Banilaco box. It is the 1st box in the many I have ordered that fell way short for me. For the 39 USD I paid I thought it was a rip off. No more branded meme's for me.

Was that box the superbox by Banila, or the memebox by Banila, because there were two.  I thought the last one spoilered was the memebox not the superbox so I wasn't too annoyed. I was really hoping for a full size of the foundation. 

I have Memebox #13, Minibox #1, and Luckybox #4 sitting in my cart right now.  I have 10 points burning a whole, ...  might as well use 'em, yeah? Plus that $5 off code?  /enabler logic

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was that box the superbox by Banila, or the memebox by Banila, because there were two.  I thought the last one spoilered was the memebox not the superbox so I wasn't too annoyed. I was really hoping for a full size of the foundation. 
It was the Memebox. Superbox ships next week, I think.

Quote: Originally Posted by moosie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have Memebox #13, Minibox #1, and Luckybox #4 sitting in my cart right now.  I have 10 points burning a whole, ...  might as well use 'em, yeah? Plus that $5 off code?  /enabler logic
You definately should, all those points and codes - it's almost like it's free
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You definately should, all those points and codes - it's almost like it's free
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Haha, that's my logic completely! 

I pushed the "place order" button just now. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by moosie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha, that's my logic completely! 

I pushed the "place order" button just now. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh, how well do I understand
laughing.gif

Has anyone gotten tracking for Lucky 3 yet? Was supposed to ship on the 17th. I have a feeling they will be combining it with my Superbox 6 on the 24th.

I am still waiting for tracking for mmbox #9 and lb#3. Got tracking for lb # 2, its stuck incheon. Not sure why others get upgraded express shipping in mult box shipments and I didn't. My next box isnt until May, the mmbox #10, 11.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten tracking for Lucky 3 yet? Was supposed to ship on the 17th. I have a feeling they will be combining it with my Superbox 6 on the 24th.
nope

Im so happy just finished work and found an email from memebox waiting for me. With a thankyou for all the help and info for international shipping and happy birthday for Sunday so I have extra points plus the special code we got and the 3 box code I'm 8 boxes later added. I don't need ANY more masks but yes I did add the mask box 2. I'm very happy. I will make a cup of tea and catch up on the thread welcome back to all the internationals .

Latest posts

Back