Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will they add more countries??? Still no Malaysia!!! I feel so so SaD :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah i am actually surprised that they resume shipping to Europe before the other Asian countries! But it probably won't be long before they do that since there are already comments on their Facebook page asking about it. Drop them a comment and make some noise! I hope they will ship to your country soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah i am actually surprised that they resume shipping to Europe before the other Asian countries! But it probably won't be long before they do that since there are already comments on their Facebook page asking about it. Drop them a comment and make some noise! I hope they will ship to your country soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have commented, I think I'm the first to comment my disappointment. I dunno, kind of disappointed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Vvianc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have commented, I think I'm the first to comment my disappointment. I dunno, kind of disappointed
frown.gif

Maybe they forgot to add Malaysia? Send them an email

Loved that Banila brown eyeliner.  It made doing a "puppy eye" a breeze.  Went on a bit smudgy, but then it looked like a million bucks when I overlayed a short-tail cat eye with a liquid liner (and did upper water line in black) inside the smudge line. Had 2 people stop me in the street yesterday to ask about it. 

Its really different than any liner I own - much softer consistency and smudgier - but I love it. I'm going to have to find where to get more... and in different colors. A copper or bronze version would look amazing, or a lighter brown for daytime. If anyone knows a good deal for buying/shipping to the US, let me know. 

Still undecided about the Banila highlighter and lip.  The highligher had a crappy brush that made it hard to apply... and I'm having trouble making time to really try it with a good brush because I'm ADDICTED to the purple/green tinted highligher that came in an earlier box. Its the first highlighter pale enough for my skin tone and the violet undertones are shockingly beautiful on the skin (tho my skin is pretty pale). Weirdly natural. Stopping that one to try out a more traditional undertone is surprisingly hard.  And the lip is a good pre-lipstick ... but hard to wear before stains (which is my lip wear of the moment) because it makes it difficult to get even uptake across the lip. Its not really tinted enough to wear alone.

For anyone interested - I think theres a "Get It Beauty" segment on using purple-tinted highlighter. I'll have to look up the link but if I find it then I'll post it here. 

Not only Malaysia but also Phillippines, Indonesia and so on... They probably forgot these Asian countries are where the Korean wave also prevails (thanks to kpop and k-drama) and the fact that Korean beauty products are quite popular there! If I were memebox I certainly wouldn't leave these countries out... (You hear that, thread-stalking memebox staff?)

Loved that Banila brown eyeliner.  It made doing a "puppy eye" a breeze.  Went on a bit smudgy, but then it looked like a million bucks when I overlayed a short-tail cat eye with a liquid liner (and did upper water line in black) inside the smudge line. Had 2 people stop me in the street yesterday to ask about it.  Its really different than any liner I own - much softer consistency and smudgier - but I love it. I'm going to have to find where to get more... and in different colors. A copper or bronze version would look amazing, or a lighter brown for daytime. If anyone knows a good deal for buying/shipping to the US, let me know. 
You can check out the Asian beauty products thread started by MissJexie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there are some links for online shops selling Korean skincare and makeup. You probably can find Banila Co there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Will they add more countries??? Still no Malaysia!!! I feel so so SaD
frown.gif

Keep nagging them! I've been emailing them and leaving my comments on fb all the time for the last few weeks and now Europe is back. You should really let them know there's much demand and I believe they should bring shipping to the rest of Asia back.

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if this is the same as the other makeup box! I already got that one.
wouldnt think so as other one was a superbox

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if this is the same as the other makeup box! I already got that one.
This is regularly priced, so I would expect more sample pouches/ deluxe samples. Probably some lip tints or bb creams (since they mentioned classic favourites). I wish they release a sneak peak tho... I really need a nice lip mousse (creamier than tints) or amore brands CC creams. Would be a deal breaker if they include one 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(bcdation was too yellow for me and has thin coverage, and while tony tints are awesome, I wish we have more pink-toned lip colors because red makes the teeth look yellowish..)

This post has nothing to do with Memebox, per say, but have you guys seen the Etude House Cinderella collection? OMG, so pretty! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had to have something, so I got the pink any cushion base pack + refill compact from RubyRubyShop. I can't wait to get it!! I was thinking of buying the banila co CC cream full-size for a base, but the packaging on this was much cuter so just decided to buy it instead. XD

I have commented, I think I'm the first to comment my disappointment. I dunno, kind of disappointed
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This post has nothing to do with Memebox, per say, but have you guys seen the Etude House Cinderella collection? OMG, so pretty! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had to have something, so I got the pink any cushion base pack + refill compact from RubyRubyShop. I can't wait to get it!! I was thinking of buying the banila co CC cream full-size for a base, but the packaging on this was much cuter so just decided to buy it instead. XD

OMG I WANT, canyou send the link??!! ty. Is it only on EBAY?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I WANT, canyou send the link??!! ty. Is it only on EBAY?
I sent you a PM, but I just looked at Cosmetic Love and they have the empty bottom compact for putting the cushion in, but not the top compact + makeup :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I sent you a PM, but I just looked at Cosmetic Love and they have the empty bottom compact for putting the cushion in, but not the top compact + makeup :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I found this

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I found this
Yeah, that's the case without the makeup, so you'd need to buy the cushion separate!

Yeah, that's the case without the makeup, so you'd need to buy the cushion separate!
Did you buy the other one for 18$ The cushion?

Latest posts

Back