Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh, both banila and the thefaceshop box weren't great. Once they reship to uk I won't be buying branded boxes again.
I share the same feeling, the branded superboxes they shipped so far did not wowed me as much as the regular memeboxes and luckyboxes did. And sometimes it’s cheaper to get the items inside somewhere else e.g. Ebay. Though if they do a non-roadshop brand (e.g. CNP, 2sol, a:t fox) i might give it a try because they are generally less available overseas and more likely to be overpriced on Ebay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This box looks amazing, I really want that hair booster!
The hair booster has such cute packaging - like a little syringe! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anybody got/is getting Superbox #5?
Yup, I ordered it

Yup, I ordered it
I hope you'll share some spoilers once you get it
smile.gif

I've never received/purchased a Superbox or a brand-specific box and I haven't been disappointed about that. I think the Luckyboxes are excellent for anyone who has missed a large amount of the past boxes/wants a big variety of extras from the past boxes etc.

I still think the classic Memeboxes are the best value by far!

I wone $10 in points and I already had $3, so I grabbed the mini memebox for $2 since it was free shipping. Not sure what it's going to entail, but I'm excited to find out!

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope you'll share some spoilers once you get it
smile.gif

Definately :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Lucky Box #1 restock that I ordered on April 11th and only paid for the Standard Shipping on is already in San Francisco!!! Woohoo!!!!

However, my Lucky Box #2 and #3 that I ordered forever ago and and were supposed to have shipped out already have not.  Should I even bother emailing them, or is this pretty usual?  I know it says "Shipping start date," and not shipping date.  

So my Memebox 9 and my Banilla box arrived today in one box via DHL. Box 9 is great. However, the Banilla box was disappointing. I wont spoil the surprise for those who havent gotten theirs yet. However, I will say that one item has shown up in 2 other boxes. I hope the other box with Banilla products doesnt have the same stuff. In my opinion the Banilla box was WAY overpriced for what you get considering it was $39.99 and box 9 was 23.00 and had a much nice selection of products. I am waiting for 2 additional meme boxes that are out for delivery today. It feels like Christmas! I am glad the first two boxes came earlier today. Hubby wouldve freaked out if I had gotten 4 all together in the mailbox.

Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So my Memebox 9 and my Banilla box arrived today in one box via DHL. Box 9 is great. However, the Banilla box was disappointing. I wont spoil the surprise for those who havent gotten theirs yet. However, I will say that one item has shown up in 2 other boxes.
I hope the other box with Banilla products doesnt have the same stuff. In my opinion the Banilla box was WAY overpriced for what you get considering it was $39.99 and box 9 was 23.00 and had a much nice selection of products. I am waiting for 2 additional meme boxes that are out for delivery today. It feels like Christmas! I am glad the first two boxes came earlier today. Hubby wouldve freaked out if I had gotten 4 all together in the mailbox.
Its "Good Friday" here so no one is open at all today, or else I would have gotten my boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by kitty93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hehe i have been a silent lurker on this thread and caved in and joined in on the fun! I dont know i looked up the lucky box 4 spoilers and they are both deluxe samples :/ slightly on the fence for this one! but definitely snatched up the memebox #10 as they advertised it being their milestone box and filled with favourite goodies completely diff from the rest of the memebox ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

btw anw starting to regret the banila co super box
icon_sad.gif
 coz i was kinda disappointed with the banila memebox..
welcome!  and when you describe box 10 like that, it makes me want to get it too... but i already have 5 others on the way, not including the one getting delivered today... 

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, and borderline racist, like making jokes about the Chinese restaurant stealing people's pets.

VVoah, vvoah

@Luxx are you using two V's in place of a W for a reason? I just want to make sure my computer isn't effed up.

Which boxes other than the Banilla box hadthe Banilla primer or cc cushion in them. I got the set in a box recently and I swear I got the cc cushion in another box. I gotta go through my boxes and see if I am correct. I got the little kit in Memebox global 3.

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Luxx are you using two V's in place of a W for a reason? I just want to make sure my computer isn't effed up.
Its effed up LOL

So my Memebox 9 and my Banilla box arrived today in one box via DHL. Box 9 is great. However, the Banilla box was disappointing. I wont spoil the surprise for those who havent gotten theirs yet. However, I will say that one item has shown up in 2 other boxes. I hope the other box with Banilla products doesnt have the same stuff. In my opinion the Banilla box was WAY overpriced for what you get considering it was $39.99 and box 9 was 23.00 and had a much nice selection of products. I am waiting for 2 additional meme boxes that are out for delivery today. It feels like Christmas! I am glad the first two boxes came earlier today. Hubby wouldve freaked out if I had gotten 4 all together in the mailbox.
I agree!!!!!! I have already written Memebox and told them so. I got 2 items in that box and one was a set we already got! Ouy!!! I am mad! I have bought a lot with Memebox and been happy but this box was a sham! Memebox will pay as I won't buy another single item from them until they make this right! $39 for 2 items and one a sample we got before !!!! Shame on them!

Does it look like two V's to anybody else? VVoah, vvoah instead of Woah, woah?

mad.gif

Yup, it does look like two V's.  I noticed it too, once you pointed it out lol.

I ordered the 

Does it look like two V's to anybody else? VVoah, vvoah instead of Woah, woah?

mad.gif

It is showing up as two V's for me also so if your computer is screwed up mine must be too! lol 

Latest posts

Back