Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had been skipping posts but finally decided to sign up.

Just have a few questions for a newbie subber like me:

a. Is this a monthly sub?

b. The more items I buy (boxes and/or items in the online shop), does the shipping fee increase?

Thanks!
a) Nope, it's not! You just kind of have to watch for the new boxes to show up & purchase them all separately. 

B) For items in the shop, yes. For boxes, no. If you're going to order multiple boxes, it's always best to do one order for them & not separate orders for each one. It's $6.99 for standard shipping on boxes, but it will only charge you shipping once no matter how many boxes you put on one order. 

Did you buy a box? If so, which one? 

smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  a) Nope, it's not! You just kind of have to watch for the new boxes to show up & purchase them all separately. 

B) For items in the shop, yes. For boxes, no. If you're going to order multiple boxes, it's always best to do one order for them & not separate orders for each one. It's $6.99 for standard shipping on boxes, but it will only charge you shipping once no matter how many boxes you put on one order. 

Did you buy a box? If so, which one? 

smile.gif

Thanks! I have to keep that in mind. Too many boxes and I cannot keep up anymore so I might decide canceling some.

I ordered the Makeup Edition. I have seen some pictures in this thread and I fell in love with everything!

I wanted to get the Mini Memebox too but I'd wait until I receive the first one.

I was reading in the FAQs about "possible" custom charges. Has anyone experienced paying in excess?

I have never ventured buying products from outside the country and never understood how much the possible custom charges are.

I read an article last night, and novv I'm a litte vvorried about the memebox's that I purchased. I heard in some korean cosmetics they put liquified CATS in some of their creams.....

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I read an article last night, and novv I'm a litte vvorried about the memebox's that I purchased. I heard in some korean cosmetics they put liquified CATS in some of their creams.....

CATS? as in cats that goes meow meow..or cats as in something else?

Sorry, I don't really know these terms

Cats??? OMG do you know any examples?

Quote: Originally Posted by Vvianc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies, Dr.G Bio Rtx Mentor Cream is for face right? I was reading through Lucky Box #2 description card shared by jennifertorresq and noticed that on "how to use" it printed for hair! LOL yes, it's definately a face cream
icon_razz.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CATS? as in cats that goes meow meow..or cats as in something else?

Sorry, I don't really know these terms
Cats as in Meovv, kitty cats. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cats as in Meovv, kitty cats. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
where does this come from lol~~ creepy...

but you do know they use sheep's placenta, snails and stuff right? im not surprised..

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cats??? OMG do you know any examples?
I tried to find the link in my history. Its for elixir's for the face,it didn't say for vvhich products specifically, but It said it as done in Korean products.Keep an eye out on the ingredients on all of you're items you receive from Memebox. A heads up.

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  where does this come from lol~~ creepy...

but you do know they use sheep's placenta, snails and stuff right? im not surprised..
Yea, I savv the snail stuff, but I thought its the snail goo that they produce and not the actual snail they put in the  product? Because Ive seen pictures of live snails on vvoman's face, cravvvling around. :s

Yea, I savv the snail stuff, but I thought its the snail goo that they produce and not the actual snail they put in the  product? Because Ive seen pictures of live snails on vvoman's face, cravvvling around. :s
Yes, it is just the slime that they produce, not the whole snails.  It has great healing properties so that any injuries they receive crawling over rough surfaces are quickly healed.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, it is just the slime that they produce, not the whole snails.  It has great healing properties so that any injuries they receive crawling over rough surfaces are quickly healed.
Ok good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That's vvhat I thought. But none the less, I'm checking ALLLL the ingredients vvhen I get my boxes and than  doing some research.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do you LIQUIFY a cat???
I don't want to know--I find this discussion disturbing. 
peek.gif
  I may have to unsubscribe from this thread until it is over.

Latest posts

Back