Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you see the package weight and contents with DHL shipping? Mine will be here today.Should be box 9, Banilaco and lucky 2 as they are marked as shipped but only received 1 tracking email.
I was wondering the same.. Its somewhere in this thread.. but a while ago.. lol

by any chance does anyone have that list for shipping dates updated?? if so, can you please post it? I have lost track and want to keep organized again.. lol

How do you see the package weight and contents with DHL shipping? Mine will be here today.Should be box 9, Banilaco and lucky 2 as they are marked as shipped but only received 1 tracking email.
it should say on the dhl website. But its not super obvious. I mean the name of the package for me showed up as memebox lotion gift l2 and bc. I assume i recieved lucky box 2 (l2) and banilla co (bc). I just recieved the package so ill open them up and let you know

Quote: Originally Posted by jennifertorresq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it should say on the dhl website. But its not super obvious. I mean the name of the package for me showed up as memebox lotion gift l2 and bc. I assume i recieved lucky box 2 (l2) and banilla co (bc). I just recieved the package so ill open them up and let you know
SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

omg! I didn't get ANY shipping info from Meme but the DHL man just showed up!! Pleasant surprise especially since I just got home, and it needed a signature. If no one else posts LB2 spoilers I will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by devadorned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg! I didn't get ANY shipping info from Meme but the DHL man just showed up!! Pleasant surprise especially since I just got home, and it needed a signature. If no one else posts LB2 spoilers I will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
PLEASE DO!! I didn't get any tracking info for my LB2 yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Someone posted their entire LuckyBox 2 up for trade so I guess these also count as spoilers? Credits to the person who posted on MSA swaps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Espoir lip gloss in magic hour (I have the actual color listed on my listings but it is a light purple). Nuganic customized sunblock SPF 50. Dr jart v7 eye serum. Ljh tea tree 90 essence (tea oil moisturizer ). Dr g bio rtx mentor cream ( moisturizer ). Misseenscene 2x curl ( leave in hair treatment to provide volume and rejuvenate hair). Leader in solution mask sheets- one bio medi curling mask- aqua dressing one coconut bio mask with tomato

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone posted their entire LuckyBox 2 up for trade so I guess these also count as spoilers? Credits to the person who posted on MSA swaps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Espoir lip gloss in magic hour (I have the actual color listed on my listings but it is a light purple). Nuganic customized sunblock SPF 50. Dr jart v7 eye serum. Ljh tea tree 90 essence (tea oil moisturizer ). Dr g bio rtx mentor cream ( moisturizer ). Misseenscene 2x curl ( leave in hair treatment to provide volume and rejuvenate hair). Leader in solution mask sheets- one bio medi curling mask- aqua dressing one coconut bio mask with tomato
Thank you!!! too bad i can't see everything clearly.. lol

Got box 9 and banila (above).

Box 9 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the banila box -___- it seems to be the trend with "branded" memeboxes (it was almost twice the price?) xD I'm not completely disappointed, but don't like the CC cream repeat in the banila box. I would have been happy if it was full size. Box 9, however, is AMAZING. I'll try to update with the contents if nobody else does.

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got box 9 and banila (above).

Box 9 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the banila box -___- it seems to be the trend with "branded" memeboxes (it was almost twice the price?) xD I'm not completely disappointed, but don't like the CC cream repeat in the banila box. I would have been happy if it was full size. Box 9, however, is AMAZING. I'll try to update with the contents if nobody else does.
It must be Luckybox 2, not #9. I wonder what happened to boxes #9. Were they sent separately? And SB5?

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It must be Luckybox 2, not #9. I wonder what happened to boxes #9. Were they sent separately? And SB5?
No, I didn't buy luckybox. I bought banila and box 9.

I mean above is the banila box. xD I didn't mean the other box. Nobody has posted box 9 yet. Contents are completely different and awesome. I'll list out the card in a moment.

My very first box was just delivered--not sure which box--I have four in the mail and it was the second shipped, but yea!  When I get home I get to have fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No, I didn't buy luckybox. I bought banila and box 9.

I mean above is the banila box. xD I didn't mean the other box. Nobody has posted box 9 yet. Contents are completely different and awesome. I'll list out the card in a moment.
Sorry, I misunderstood:) I am waiting for #9 and LB2, so I got too excited about LB2.

Latest posts

Back