Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  has anyone not received their tracking number for box #9 yet? or am i the only one? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yup

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yup
yup, as in I'm the only one? or that you haven't received yours yet also? loll

Oh I read that wrong, I received tracking for box #9 today.

I don't have too

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  are the ppl with them the ones receiving multiple boxes?
Not necessarily, I'm only getting #9 this month and have already received my tracking number.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not necessarily, I'm only getting #9 this month and have already received my tracking number.
oh okie kokie kareoke... just wondered

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else get an email about a $5 coupon? Tempting but I'm not buying anything else this month.
yep but in uk

I think we are talking about this email/code:

I was kinda wondering what this code was for (is it $5 off 1 box or the $5 off three boxes like the April code I used), hopefully this $5 off will work for someone on this board!

I think we are talking about this email/code: I was kinda wondering what this code was for (is it $5 off 1 box or the $5 off three boxes like the April code I used), hopefully this $5 off will work for someone on this board!
Yeah the code is only for those 4 countries as a welcome back!

Just got my memebox from banila co. But only to open the box and find out that the contents inside were for etude house. Smh. Little disappointed that it took forever for me to receive my superbox by etude house. Now I am suppose to get my memebox by banila co and end up with another one of etude house box instead. What is wrong with them lately!? Of course I contact memebox about it and haven't got a reply yet. Did anyone get their banila co. Memebox yet? I am dying to know what is inside!!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should have mine tomorrow. I will be royally pissed if they sent an étude box instead. Sorry that happened to you. I hope they fix it asap.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrishaTLee09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my memebox from banila co. But only to open the box and find out that the contents inside were for etude house. Smh. Little disappointed that it took forever for me to receive my superbox by etude house. Now I am suppose to get my memebox by banila co and end up with another one of etude house box instead. What is wrong with them lately!? Of course I contact memebox about it and haven't got a reply yet. Did anyone get their banila co. Memebox yet? I am dying to know what is inside!!!
frown.gif

When they mess up and send you, for example, Box A when you ordered Box B, do you still have to pay to ship the wrong box back to Korea???

I would think they should let you keep Box A and resend Box B as a courtesy, no? Let's hope they are good business people and provide proper customer service.

Quote: Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When they mess up and send you, for example, Box A when you ordered Box B, do you still have to pay to ship the wrong box back to Korea???

I would think they should let you keep Box A and resend Box B as a courtesy, no? Let's hope they are good business people and provide proper customer service.
in the uk they have to fund the return...

Quote: Originally Posted by TrishaTLee09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my memebox from banila co. But only to open the box and find out that the contents inside were for etude house. Smh. Little disappointed that it took forever for me to receive my superbox by etude house. Now I am suppose to get my memebox by banila co and end up with another one of etude house box instead. What is wrong with them lately!? Of course I contact memebox about it and haven't got a reply yet. Did anyone get their banila co. Memebox yet? I am dying to know what is inside!!!
frown.gif

They just shipped  yesturday/today.... That's probably why u never got it yet.

Latest posts

Back