Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE! Next country added - Singapore Mine just next to Singapore so pray hard.... Malaysia next. I have many boxes to buy and couldn't resist on the cute little Mini Memebox.

Memebox now ship to these countries:- Australia Japan Taiwan US Canada Hong Kong Just checked their website a minute ago.
Idk if i should hurrah for my desire to buy or cry for my walllet... i hope they resume shipping to everywhere else soon!!

What do you guys think of the mini box?  I was really excited when I first saw it but...3 ~ 6 products, with pouch/packet samples counting towards that number? I'd be disappointed if I spent $15 on it and there was only a few meager samples inside... (especially considering I got my LB #3 for $16 because I had memepoints!)

Interestingly, I checked the listing for it just now and they've edited the description. It no longer says "3~6 products", instead it's a "a whole array" of samples. Trying to hide the small number to keep potential buyers from getting discouraged, perhaps?

my luckybox #1 restock is on the way, and i really wanted that gel mist too.  so of course i traded for it, and now i may or may not be getting it anyway... if i do, i will have an extra available for any of you guys who want it but don't get it!

I didn't get the email either so I'm guessing is a restock and they are only emailing people who didn't get it the first time.
I didn't get it the first time around as it was sold out.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy cr*p!!! I've just placed an order for the Missha box and it went through okay!!! I'm in Australia
OHMYGOSHHH!!!! My wish have been answered!! Super excited! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you Memebox *orders everything* Not healthy for my wallet though :'( 

I've received 3 shipping email tonight - they seem to all be coming standard - bummer. I was hoping they'd combine them and send them express. Oh well

Received my luckybox #1 restocked today! Didn't get the version with the Too Cool For School Aqua Mist though :'( 

Edit: Okay, i just purchased mini box #1, luckybox #4 and make up box and used the MEMEBUNDLE3 code for $5 off. Pretty good as it meant i only paid $1.99 for shipping and it also worked with the mini box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hope this will be one of the item in Memebox The Mask Box.
Heard many good reviews abt it.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've received 3 shipping email tonight - they seem to all be coming standard - bummer. I was hoping they'd combine them and send them express. Oh well
They upgraded my order to DHL. I'm actually not happy about it. XD So, that's weird that yours wasn't upgraded...

I'm from the US too!  I was just curious if, even after that whole fiasco, if there was anyone who STILL hadn't received their Superboxes or whatever it was that wasn't getting shipped. I don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks for my LB #1 RS, as long as I know it will arrive....eventually...haha
This is EXACTLY how I feel! My LB #1 RS hasn't updated from incheon since the 4th, and I don't mind it taking forever, as long as I know I'll get it and even that it's normal. : / BUT good news is my #9 was upgraded to DHL and already cleared US customs!! Will probably arrive tomorrow or Friday! Yippee!!

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They upgraded my order to DHL. I'm actually not happy about it. XD So, that's weird that yours wasn't upgraded...
Upgraded? You mean downgraded? lol jokes, anyways If they upgraded it for Express, EMS does express as well, so I dont see why they used DHL, even though ssoooooo many people complained about DHL. I got mine boxes that just shipped, shipped express via EMS.

I have four boxes already shipped and all going standard--which is fine, because I cannot be around to sign for a package.  Three of them, shipped at totally different times, just made it to the US, so now I am looking forward to a fun day soon when I have a membox opening party!  Let's just hope I end up liking Korean products!  Hehe! 
hahaha.gif
stupidme.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Upgraded? You mean downgraded? lol jokes, anyways If they upgraded it for Express, EMS does express as well, so I dont see why they used DHL, even though ssoooooo many people complained about DHL. I got mine boxes that just shipped, shipped express via EMS.
i actually prefer DHL over EMS because it gets transferred to USPS and USPS has not been good to me lately.. as it has made my LuckyBox #1 (not restock) make a big loop and was eventually shipped back to Korea without even an attempt to deliver to me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back