Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took one of my boxes almost a month to get to me, if that is of any use. It got held hostage in incheon, I think, with other ppls and finally escaped.

It's really weird because so far, I've gotten all my Memeboxes in a week or two. Really fast for overseas shipping. Are you guys located somewhere other than the US? That might be a factor, I guess. The box 8 restock shipped just a couple days ago and it already processed through San Francisco, so I should have it in another 1-2 days.

Here is my video of 5.2. A mod can tell me to delete if if we aren't allowed to post our videos here. 
I am also waiting on my LB1 restock and based on previous comments it looks like it will take 2-3 weeks before we receive it.
I am waiting too on LB1 restock that has been in icheon FOREVER!

I am in uk. That was a multi country issue that time though. There was a discussion of it earlier in this thread.

I'm from the US too!  I was just curious if, even after that whole fiasco, if there was anyone who STILL hadn't received their Superboxes or whatever it was that wasn't getting shipped. I don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks for my LB #1 RS, as long as I know it will arrive....eventually...haha

Quote: Originally Posted by hitchcockblonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received my first Memebox, #8. I love it!

Question for the beauty experts here...in your opinion, is the Snow White lightening cream safe to use? I usually don't use whitening creams but this is a different ingredient than I am familiar with - niacinanide. Any thoughts?

PS: I think I'm addicted to Memebox already :/

Niacinamide is common in skin lightener/brightener products.  It's used in things that advertise getting rid of your dark spots or unevenness in skin tone.  Don't worry, it won't turn you white and the effects aren't permanent.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited! I received my first Memebox today! The Luckybox #1 restocked and it had the Gel Mist!!
biggrin.gif
I was a bit down since some of the restocked boxes didn't include them..

Great start to a Monday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: Originally Posted by liljeweli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So excited! I received my first Memebox today! The Luckybox #1 restocked and it had the Gel Mist!! 
biggrin.gif

Great start to a Monday! 

Was that the only difference?  I mean, everything else was the same as the first round?

Quote: Originally Posted by liljeweli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Great start to a Monday! 
Woohoo!  Glad you got the box you wanted.  I also want the gel mist, and I'll be soooo sad if I don't end up getting it. 

Uh oh.. just realized the card I had on file with PayPal expired at the end of March! So I didn't get charged for box 9. I emailed them but it always takes so long to hear back..hopefully I can still get my box!

Memebox now ship to these countries:- Australia Japan Taiwan US Canada Hong Kong Just checked their website a minute ago.
Holy cr*p!!! I've just placed an order for the Missha box and it went through okay!!! I'm in Australia

Latest posts

Back