Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have found that my memebox tends to say INCHEON too after they ship it and never updates any status on where it is after it has left Korea. This happened to my box #8 as well, where all it said was Incheon and then I waited a bit longer and it arrived to me. Hopefully it will be the same. I do wish that they list out where it is after it's left Korea though. With express, they clearly showed that it arrived in my country, but somehow standard doesn't say at all. 
Thank you for the heads up!! Hopefully my will get here before too long. 

(Sorry if this has been asked before; the search function didn't bring up many results.)

After trying the Bio-Medi Masks from Box 7, I really want to try more sheet masks. For those of you who like using them, where is the best place to purchase more? Is the Mask Box from Memebox a good deal? 

Quote: Originally Posted by rebeccabostwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  (Sorry if this has been asked before; the search function didn't bring up many results.)

After trying the Bio-Medi Masks from Box 7, I really want to try more sheet masks. For those of you who like using them, where is the best place to purchase more? Is the Mask Box from Memebox a good deal? 
They haven't shipped out the Mask Memebox's yet, but Im sure it will ba an amazing deal/box!

You should have received a "secret" email from memebox, in order to, order this box, they sent the email out on saturday, or friday, it was an email exclusive. Check you're email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got an email but the faceshop box wasnt one that was listed.

They haven't shipped out the Mask Memebox's yet, but Im sure it will ba an amazing deal/box!
Yup, I think the mask box is a great value box if you like masks. I ordered 2 boxes because I love masks and korean masks isn't cheap. The 1st item revealed a while ago:- MEMEBOX THE MASK EDITION #2 SPOILER FIRST ITEM REVEALED!: Keyskin's Gold Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch The first item.
Ebay selling USD13.88 Roseroseshop selling USD14 And for sheet mask, one piece will cost around USD2-3. I can easily get all kinds of sheet masks here (in Malaysia) but a box of 5pcs Korean sheet masks cost around USD13, and that's during sales or promotion. If I can ordered more, I will definitely do ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So in conclusion (for me). This box is a must buy box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, my account was already charged.
I was already charged too.

Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email but the faceshop box wasnt one that was listed.
"200 MEMEBOX subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase SUPERBOX by THEFACESHOP only through this email!"

My sister didn't get the email either, I think it was random?

Disappointed that Memebox took my money for box 9 but I couldn't apply my $13 worth of credits.
They disclosed this at the time of the pre order that you couldn't use points for this box.Personally I liked not paying until right before shipping. Like many ladies here, I have hundreds invested for boxes paid months in advance.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They disclosed this at the time of the pre order that you couldn't use points for this box.Personally I liked not paying until right before shipping. Like many ladies here, I have hundreds invested for boxes paid months in advance.
Okay, thanks. I think it was so long ago I forgot.

I agree, I prefer to pay closer to when they ship, but I'd also like to use my credits.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Okay, thanks. I think it was so long ago I forgot.

I agree, I prefer to pay closer to when they ship, but I'd also like to use my credits.
Totally agree:)

"200 MEMEBOX subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase SUPERBOX by THEFACESHOP only through this email!" My sister didn't get the email either, I think it was random?
THANKS!!!!

I just received my first Memebox, #8. I love it! Question for the beauty experts here...in your opinion, is the Snow White lightening cream safe to use? I usually don't use whitening creams but this is a different ingredient than I am familiar with - niacinanide. Any thoughts? PS: I think I'm addicted to Memebox already :/

I assume you mean niacinamide (I couldn't find anything about niacinanide and I don't think that's a proper suffix for chemistry). Niacin is converted to niacinamide in the body if you take too much of it, it's part of the vitamin B group. From what I understand, it's highly used in order to treat acne and for skin whitening purposes (it does this by inhibiting melanin transfer into your cells). I wasn't able to find any sort of health warning for topical use. Paula's Choice (a company I respect a lot for taking skin care science seriously) also gives it a thumbs up. 

So assuming all of the other ingredients in the Snow White cream are safe, go for it!

P.S. I think we're all addicted to Memebox now... D:

I assume you mean niacinamide (I couldn't find anything about niacinanide and I don't think that's a proper suffix for chemistry). Niacin is converted to niacinamide in the body if you take too much of it, it's part of the vitamin B group. From what I understand, it's highly used in order to treat acne and for skin whitening purposes (it does this by inhibiting melanin transfer into your cells). I wasn't able to find any sort of health warning for topical use. Paula's Choice (a company I respect a lot for taking skin care science seriously) also gives it a thumbs up.  So assuming all of the other ingredients in the Snow White cream are safe, go for it! P.S. I think we're all addicted to Memebox now... D:
Thank you so much! Yes, you got it right. Sorry about the typo. I think I will give it a try. Thanks a bunch! Memebox is just on another level from all the other subscription boxes I have received. So happy I found it via this thread! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just wondering, is there anyone from that period of time a couple weeks ago when there were MAJOR shipping problems and no one was getting their boxes who STILL haven't gotten their box?

I wasn't one of them, but I'm waiting on my LB #1 restock now and I'm hoping they've caught up on shipping issues since my tracking hasn't moved...

Just wondering, is there anyone from that period of time a couple weeks ago when there were MAJOR shipping problems and no one was getting their boxes who STILL haven't gotten their box? I wasn't one of them, but I'm waiting on my LB #1 restock now and I'm hoping they've caught up on shipping issues since my tracking hasn't moved...
I am also waiting on my LB1 restock and based on previous comments it looks like it will take 2-3 weeks before we receive it.

Latest posts

Back