Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Helen Ho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Man my box has been in incheon since the 4th! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This really confused me during my first order. I'm pretty sure that once it reaches incheon it will ALWAYS say incheon on the korean tracking site. After several days to a week (presumably of processing time in S Korea and/or transpacific shipping), you can begin tracking the package on USPS.  The korean tracking site wont update once USPS takes over. -- Mine didnt anyway. 

Probably your package is no longer in korea. Try putting the tracking number into USPS, DHL, or whoever your carrier is. 

This really confused me during my first order. I'm pretty sure that once it reaches incheon it will ALWAYS say incheon on the korean tracking site. After several days to a week (presumably of processing time in S Korea and/or transpacific shipping), you can begin tracking the package on USPS.  The korean tracking site wont update once USPS takes over. -- Mine didnt anyway.  Probably your package is no longer in korea. 
I am no longer able to track mine through the EMS site anymore and I tracked it on the USPS website. On the USPS site it says that it is in Korea April 4th that is the last update. I have given up tracking it I just hope that it shows up soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pup2013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am no longer able to track mine through the EMS site anymore and I tracked it on the USPS website. On the USPS site it says that it is in Korea April 4th that is the last update. I have given up tracking it I just hope that it shows up soon.
Yeah mine says that too. Should we be concerned? I mean it did say 17-24 days so I don't know if I should just wait or email them. Damn you international shipping (shake fist in air)

I am going to give it a couple more weeks and see how it goes. Also, try to forget about it and it will be a pleasant surprise if it shows up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This really confused me during my first order. I'm pretty sure that once it reaches incheon it will ALWAYS say incheon on the korean tracking site. After several days to a week (presumably of processing time in S Korea and/or transpacific shipping), you can begin tracking the package on USPS.  The korean tracking site wont update once USPS takes over. -- Mine didnt anyway. 

Probably your package is no longer in korea. Try putting the tracking number into USPS, DHL, or whoever your carrier is. 
How long did it take for your memebox? 

Ugh, does anyone else feel like it's been forever since a box has been shipped? I feel like I'm checking here every day for some kind of spoiler/ pictures etc and nothing! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How long did it take for your memebox? 

Yeah mine says that too. Should we be concerned? I mean it did say 17-24 days so I don't know if I should just wait or email them. Damn you international shipping (shake fist in air)

Most of my memeboxes have arrived between 2-3weeks after shipping date.  I dont really expect them to come any faster. Very rarely they will surprise me and come faster - but its only happened once.  (I had one package arrive 1.5wks after shipping date -- although the shipping date was 2d later then expected. It was very unexpected.)  I wouldnt worry at all until it has been over 3wks.

At this point I just relax and wait for them to come ~2.5-3 wks after shipping. With that expectation, I've never been disappointed. Ive never had one much later then 3wks. I'd probably start worrying after 24days, then I'd email customer service. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Most of my memeboxes have arrived between 2-3weeks after shipping date.  I dont really expect them to come any faster. Very rarely they will surprise me and come faster - but its only happened once.  (I had one package arrive 1.5wks after shipping date -- although the shipping date was 2d later then expected. It was very unexpected.)  I wouldnt worry at all until it has been over 3wks.

At this point I just relax and wait for them to come ~2.5-3 wks after shipping. With that expectation, I've never been disappointed. Ive never had one much later then 3wks. I'd probably start worrying after 24days, then I'd email customer service. 
Thanks I will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by LethalLesal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone ever get any word on when the luckybox #1 restock would be shipping out?  
They started shipping them on april 1st. I bought the restocked luckybox too.

They started shipping them on april 1st. I bought the restocked luckybox too.

Didn't it sell out and get restocked again since then though?  When I bought it on the 11th, I'm somewhat sure it was restocked on that day.  I wasn't sure if that would count as a separate shipment for them and they just hadn't updated the site yet.  I did see it said shipping on April 1st on the box page.

Didn't it sell out and get restocked again since then though?  When I bought it on the 11th, I'm somewhat sure it was restocked on that day.  I wasn't sure if that would count as a separate shipment for them and they just hadn't updated the site yet.  I did see it said shipping on April 1st on the box page.
Yes it didn't mention another shipping date for the restocked "luckybox1 restocked". I tend to believe both versions were supposed to shipped on the same day though since there are 2 versions of that box already among those of us who received and usually the restocked versions differ from one another by a little...

It was shipped 1st April. I got mine already and it took a week to reach Europe. And yes, so far the cream cheese is in the restock boxes :love:
what other boxes have the cheese cream been in. I have received it twice already. I sold some cosmetics lots on ebay and included one of the jars. I noticed today when I was going into Walgreens they had these advertisement for a Japanese skin care line that they will start carrying. I had never heard of it. I will have to look at the name next time I go in. The advertisement was kinda like a wrap aroung the security sensors at the doors.

Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cant find the faceshop box listed in all the boxes. Which box is it?
You should have received a "secret" email from memebox, in order to, order this box, they sent the email out on saturday, or friday, it was an email exclusive. Check you're email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, thats sooo cool ! Koreans are known for their quality. They would be dishonored and feel shame if they made cheap stuff, like chinese goods. Koreans love quality and being perfectionists. Most koreans I know are doctors or high end fields of work. They strive to be the best in everything and will not go cheap, do shortcuts in any product or cheat people cause it goes against their ethics. This box looks awesome !
I know that the Japanese create great quality as well. it is for honor

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ugh, does anyone else feel like it's been forever since a box has been shipped? I feel like I'm checking here every day for some kind of spoiler/ pictures etc and nothing! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah. But a bunch of boxes start shipping in a couple of days, so not much longer to wait! XD

Quote: Originally Posted by cheriii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes it didn't mention another shipping date for the restocked "luckybox1 restocked".

I tend to believe both versions were supposed to shipped on the same day though since there are 2 versions of that box already among those of us who received and usually the restocked versions differ from one another by a little...

Boo, I didn't realize the restock didn't have all the same goodies in it.  I haven't been following this thread because I was trying to avoid buying anymore boxes, hah. 

Yess about 2 weeks (probably after easter) till I'll receive more boxes! So excited~

Anyone noticed korean facial mists are more scented than western ones? I have tried a few,  eg: the Too Cool For School one, Jeju Mist from TFS. I gotta say I love them tho! 

I'm most excited about getting the oil and trouble box~ 
wub.gif

I hope to see some Innisfree products, ANYTHING from O'sum AC omija line, a facial oil perhaps and BB cream, please! I don't think we would want more cleansers. Cleanser overload atm and face might fall off at this rate... 
laughno.gif

Latest posts

Back