Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else get "payment review"in the status after they order from memebox? Because I hope paypal does not try to reverse my payments again!

Im having a hard time as well, I've added anti-aging, Missha box and Lb 1 = $140 canadian.. I don't know if I should order all three, or only 2...
Im not gonna get the anti aging nor the makeup edition because makeup is a personal choice. I dont want a foundation color that is way to light on my face and I cant blend it in. I think im just gonna get 2. Unless they come with something fast. I hope 1 doesnt run out yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Edit:: I brought both LB 1 & 4. I didnt find anything else I liked so...yeah. I think imma stop now after this. Im already having LB 1, 2, 3 & 4, Box# 11 - 16 coming. Should be enough products to last me till end of the year. Probably will stick to luckybox for now..we'll see. Does anyone know when they will ship the LB 1 restock? The cream cheese better be in it as thats the main reason why I got it. otherwise....

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im not gonna get the anti aging nor the makeup edition because makeup is a personal choice. I dont want a foundation color that is way to light on my face and I cant blend it in.
I think im just gonna get 2. Unless they come with something fast. I hope 1 doesnt run out yet
frown.gif

Edit:: I brought both LB 1 & 4. I didnt find anything else I liked so...yeah. I think imma stop now after this. Im already having LB 1, 2, 3 & 4, Box# 11 - 16 coming. Should be enough products to last me till end of the year. Probably will stick to luckybox for now..we'll see.

Does anyone know when they will ship the LB 1 restock? The cream cheese better be in it as thats the main reason why I got it. otherwise....

They will probably ship it within 2-3 business days after payment.

Did u brought the anti again and missha? 140 is a lot..is that including the 5 off?
Yea it was including the 5$ off.  I purchase all 3 - Missha, Anti-aging  & LB 1 = 140$ CDN - Payment was reversed because of an error with paypal processing, so Now I have to wait for that to be refunded, which could be 5-10 days.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - So I had to REORDER NOW The Missha box and The LB1 - 82$ CDN. I will wait later until I reorder the Anti aging kit, as Im a little heated from that error paypal just made. I'm out 140$ lol

Does anyone know when they will ship the LB 1 restock? The cream cheese better be in it as thats the main reason why I got it. otherwise....
It was shipped 1st April. I got mine already and it took a week to reach Europe.

And yes, so far the cream cheese is in the restock boxes 
wub.gif

Yea it was including the 5$ off.  I purchase all 3 - Missha, Anti-aging  & LB 1 = 140$ CDN - Payment was reversed because of an error with paypal processing, so Now I have to wait for that to be refunded, which could be 5-10 days.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - So I had to REORDER NOW The Missha box and The LB1 - 82$ CDN. I will wait later until I reorder the Anti aging kit, as Im a little heated from that error paypal just made. I'm out 140$ lol
Awh im sorry. I didnt had a problem checking out with paypal. Maybe something is going on with paypal..weird how so much places having technical difficulties

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i have the missha box in my cart....
Me too! Just looked at the missha site and i'm in love,but $49...

Ughh, they just restocked the face shop box that I really want....when will this ever stop

So I sprang for the three for $5 off coupon, and got the mask #2, Makeup edition memebox, and the Missha box.

My boyfriends Men's box showed up today. He wasn't expecting it so I'm not sure how thrilled he was with my surprise, but I think he'll use most of what he received.  

Quote: Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Help...Is it safe to download the software for tracking? It's in Korean and I'm not sure what I'm downloading.
Press cancel when those pop-ups come and it should load the tracking page.

So tempted..wouldn't mind buying a few boxes now, CAN THEY JUST RE-INTRODUCE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ALREADY? ; ; 
scared.gif

I told myself I was holding off on more Memeboxes, but I ended up getting the Missha box (love Missha), the anti-aging box, and luckybox 4. What is wrong with me?? I already don't have room for all my beauty stuff! 

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the first three boxes were so much nicer. They had more products. I got the Superbox 4 with the makeup and I was sorta disappointed that it only had 4 products and it was 16.99 more than regular boxes. It seems like the Luckyboxes and Superboxes often lack value and they cost more. Speaking of Luckyboxes I ordered an extra Luckybox 1 (a restocked one) thinking it would have different items. Has anyone gotten theirs? Does it have the same products as the first one? If so if anyone is interested in getting it send me a PM I had planned on putting it on ebay but if someone is interested let me know. I will send you the details in my reply. I will also have an extra Superbox 2 ( the one with the makeup). Also, for those of us who have ordered practically every box they have put out. I started adding all the boxes that I have ordered to my wishlist and in the note section I put down when it was ordered and when it will ship. I dont know if it is just me but I have a hard time keeping track of all the boxes. And when they send a tracking number and list an order number that actually has more than one box ordered, Ii have to go through my order history to find the original order number and then look for the order number for each shipment. I use an app called SHIPRACK on my phone snd I put in the tracking number and what box. Its nice because I can track orders that I receive and ones that I have sent. I have several boxes that have been sitting In Seoul for nearly a week. I wish they would Hurry up and start heading this way.

I told myself I was holding off on more Memeboxes, but I ended up getting the Missha box (love Missha), the anti-aging box, and luckybox 4. What is wrong with me?? I already don't have room for all my beauty stuff! 
I did the same thing. I ordered 3 more boxes. It is so darn addicting. I have so much beauty and skin stuff from various subscription boxes that I have started selling stuff on ebay. I need a 12 step program for my addiction to sample boxes. I keep wanting to canel one of my subs Glossybox,Ipsy and Popsugar but I can't seem to do it. Glossybox has been a let down the past couple of boxes. Last month and this box have been free because I used my glossydots. I think I am going to take a break from think I am going to take a break from the three boxes since I am going to getting a bunch of Meme boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the first three boxes were so much nicer. They had more products. I got the Superbox 4 with the makeup and I was sorta disappointed that it only had 4 products and it was 16.99 more than regular boxes.
It seems like the Luckyboxes and Superboxes often lack value and they cost more. Speaking of Luckyboxes I ordered an extra Luckybox 1 (a restocked one) thinking it would have different items. Has anyone gotten theirs? Does it have the same products as the first one? If so if anyone is interested in getting it send me a PM I had planned on putting it on ebay but if someone is interested let me know. I will send you the details in my reply. I will also have an extra Superbox 2 ( the one with the makeup).
Also, for those of us who have ordered practically every box they have put out. I started adding all the boxes that I have ordered to my wishlist and in the note section I put down when it was ordered and when it will ship. I dont know if it is just me but I have a hard time keeping track of all the boxes. And when they send a tracking number and list an order number that actually has more than one box ordered, Ii have to go through my order history to find the original order number and then look for the order number for each shipment. I use an app called SHIPRACK on my phone snd I put in the tracking number and what box. Its nice because I can track orders that I receive and ones that I have sent. I have several boxes that have been sitting In Seoul for nearly a week. I wish they would Hurry up and start heading this way.
The reason why its been sitting in Seoul for 1 week, is because it was dispatched overseas, and has not hit you're country yet, and it has not updated yet. It has left Seoul.

Latest posts

Back