Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box came today, address, state, and zip were all correct. I hate on the USPS because I've had ridiculous problems with their service lately.
ugh! lucky! at least you got yours!! I haven't gotten mine yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> nor have I received a call back 

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dont forget that they also send out an email to verify your address before shipping dates for the boxes. So that makes it 4 times. If they still screw up even with 4 verifications..idk what to say. And most of the time, cant you copy and paste the address into the computer to print the label? If so, I dont see how they can still mess up.
Exactly! How can you make so many mistakes when the boxes should be sent automatically with our addresses printed from the account?

I just really hope it's the first and the last time it happened to me
frown.gif

I got my LB #1 restock today. I thought someone said the gel mist wont be in it so I was surprised to see it! I wanted mamonde item tho. Honestly dont mind swapping it out with the SEP mask..
So I figured I got a different nail polish color (some got black, dark red and mine's watery nude..(tried it on..needed 2-3 coats). Also I didnt get the at:fox teabags which I am thankful for!

I have to say, all this waiting coupled with the stories on their cs makes me have some buyers remorse. They were able to presale all these boxes but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a sudden influx of people canceling. It's just so long a wait that you start thinking about how it could go wrong. The bad cs doesn't help them whatsoever. I still want my boxes but I'm just not as interested and have no desire to purchase anything else.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to say, all this waiting coupled with the stories on their cs makes me have some buyers remorse. They were able to presale all these boxes but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a sudden influx of people canceling. It's just so long a wait that you start thinking about how it could go wrong. The bad cs doesn't help them whatsoever. I still want my boxes but I'm just not as interested and have no desire to purchase anything else.
yea same here

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed.

I don't get as excited about new boxes as much anymore since I'm still waiting on my Luckybox #1 that wasn't the restock and just got word today that it got shipped BACK to korea… ugh

If anything, memebox should stop going out with boxes for a moment and catch up on all these boxes and emails from the cs. they gonna start losing people if they don't get their act together. one worst way to lose [potential] customers, is having a bad customer service. 

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my LB #1 restock today. I thought someone said the gel mist wont be in it so I was surprised to see it! I wanted mamonde item tho. Honestly dont mind swapping it out with the SEP mask..
Wow..are there different versions of Luckybox #1 Restocked?? I still haven't received mine yet :c Hopefully soon...

Wow..are there different versions of Luckybox #1 Restocked?? I still haven't received mine yet :c Hopefully soon...
I am hoping to receive my LB 1 restock too. After hearing all the stories about boxes going back to Korea and wrong addresses, I can only hope that mine shows up also.

Looks like my LB #1 has been stuck in Incheon since the 4th. This is only my third Memebox, and the two previous boxes were from back when they did the express shipping with DHL, and I received both of those in record time. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah it seems like one version has the gel mist in it and another one has the tea toc water tablets

Looks like my LB #1 has been stuck in Incheon since the 4th. This is only my third Memebox, and the two previous boxes were from back when they did the express shipping with DHL, and I received both of those in record time. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here at this rate it is not getting here in a long time. I give a couple more weeks and see what happens. If I run out of patience at that point I will just request a refund on the box and other boxes.

Same here at this rate it is not getting here in a long time. I give a couple more weeks and see what happens. If I run out of patience at that point I will just request a refund on the box and other boxes.
Me three. I hope it's not actually still in incheon and just that the tracking info. is wonky.

When I pre-ordered three memeboxes I was only charged shipping once. Not sure if this was a fluke and i'll end up being charged shipping latter, but right now I'm just going to call it a happy accident. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ramblingsofkai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I pre-ordered three memeboxes I was only charged shipping once. Not sure if this was a fluke and i'll end up being charged shipping latter, but right now I'm just going to call it a happy accident. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No, they only charge shipping once if you order more than one box in a single order.

My meme boxes and other items from Korea take 10 to 12 days.I am in NJ. Hope it shows up soon.

Sorry to hear :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
my memebox 8 was sent to someone in Philadelphia PA according to the tracking info they sent me. I am in Portland Oregon. When I wrote to cs I got an email saying that the box arrived today. Of course the DHL tracking says it was signed for in Philadelphia. I am so fed up with Memebox I have 13 boxes that are either on order or in transit and I am ready to cancel all that haven't been sent and return the ones when they arrive. Their shipping info isnt accurate, I have received boxes missing product, and a codes that never work. I understand that they are in a completely different country but they need to stop putting out new boxes that wont ship for several months from now and address the current issues that they have. I am so leary of this company going bust and losing the money that I have paid for all the future boxes. I admit I got caught up on the excitement of all the new boxes that they were releasing and wanted to buy them before they were sold out. I like the stuff that I have received. Has anyone here canceled orders and got refunds without issues?

Quote: Originally Posted by rebeccabostwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have found that my memebox tends to say INCHEON too after they ship it and never updates any status on where it is after it has left Korea. This happened to my box #8 as well, where all it said was Incheon and then I waited a bit longer and it arrived to me. Hopefully it will be the same. I do wish that they list out where it is after it's left Korea though. With express, they clearly showed that it arrived in my country, but somehow standard doesn't say at all. 

my memebox 8 was sent to someone in Philadelphia PA according to the tracking info they sent me. I am in Portland Oregon. When I wrote to cs I got an email saying that the box arrived today. Of course the DHL tracking says it was signed for in Philadelphia. I am so fed up with Memebox I have 13 boxes that are either on order or in transit and I am ready to cancel all that haven't been sent and return the ones when they arrive. Their shipping info isnt accurate, I have received boxes missing product, and a codes that never work. I understand that they are in a completely different country but they need to stop putting out new boxes that wont ship for several months from now and address the current issues that they have. I am so leary of this company going bust and losing the money that I have paid for all the future boxes. I admit I got caught up on the excitement of all the new boxes that they were releasing and wanted to buy them before they were sold out. I like the stuff that I have received. Has anyone here canceled orders and got refunds without issues?
I was refunded for tax they charged me on two of my orders. One one of those boxes they did not ship on the original ship date, because of the refund, I think they thought it was a refunded order, not just tax. While it took two or three days for me to get a reply in my email, once I did, I was given a new ship date for my box and it arrived timely after that. They shipped it to me using express shipping. DHL. It arrived in three days. It seems like they answered my email on a Sunday if I remember correctly. My guess for you is this is a tracking # mix up and they gave you another customers # I would ask them to resend my box express again and verify the address with them. In your letter. In my opinion, they do give refunds, and they do make up for box mistakes. If you just ready to call it a day. You should get a refund if you ask for one.

Latest posts

Back