Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they released a spoiler for LB4, I'mma need to know if that is also in LB 2 & 3 because if it is....sigh

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That item was in box 2 I think...
aww rly? *sinks back again* 

imma just wait for #9 then...so curious..

How the heck does 86.99 USD= CDN/ $94.84 come out to 97$... I really don't like Paypal. I think they jack up the currency on there own, and charge an extra 3$ on currency conversion! and paypal still has NOT refunded me my 49.99$ from Memebox, which was paypal's error in the first place, its been three days.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Since they released a spoiler for LB4, I'mma need to know if that is also in LB 2 & 3 because if it is....sigh
It will only be in lb4 and one other LB box, if it is in actuality in a LB box asides from LB 4

These Memebox's are very expensive..... Ughhhh. I'm sweating bullets here at the checkout page.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It will only be in lb4 and one other LB box, if it is in actuality in a LB box asides from LB 4

Yeah. I hope they release more boxes because none of the boxes they have right now interest me very much. And the save $5 is pretty much save on shipping a little bit. Maybe they should release a spoiler for LB 3 since they did it for 2 & 4. What happen to 3?

Yeah. I hope they release more boxes because none of the boxes they have right now interest me very much. And the save $5 is pretty much save on shipping a little bit. Maybe they should release a spoiler for LB 3 since they did it for 2 & 4. What happen to 3?
Yea, it would be nice if they did release a spoiler fr LB2 & LB3. I emailed them last week about a spoiler and they said they couldn't release that information, its a "surprise". Anyways, I ordered the LB4 , along with the LB 2 &LB3 , I know there will be one or two duplicates, but hopefully not thre...

Yea, it would be nice if they did release a spoiler fr LB2 & LB3. I emailed them last week about a spoiler and they said they couldn't release that information, its a "surprise". Anyways, I ordered the LB4 , along with the LB 2 &LB3 , I know there will be one or two duplicates, but hopefully not thre...

They released a spoiler for LB2. It was the Tea Tree Essence and the Dr Jart Eyecream.

Same. I ordered 2 & 3. Debating on 4 so yeah. Can they release LB 5 & 6 so I can order all 3 and not have to debate? I like to order bulk cause it's easier and less headache...(for me)

Spoilers encourage buying. They will not do spoilers for the boxes, which sold.

How the heck does 86.99 USD= CDN/ $94.84 come out to 97$... I really don't like Paypal. I think they jack up the currency on there own, and charge an extra 3$ on currency conversion! and paypal still has NOT refunded me my 49.99$ from Memebox, which was paypal's error in the first place, its been three days.
I've bought things in AUD that converted to UD through paypal. The reason paypal is a little more than the true conversion rate is because they charge a small fee just like your bank does. That time I decided to just pay the AUD amount and have my bank do the conversion fee they actually charged me more than paypal did once they added their conversion fee.

As for the payment refund, I suggest calling them or maybe they credited it to your paypal account. 

They released a spoiler for LB2. It was the Tea Tree Essence and the Dr Jart Eyecream.

Same. I ordered 2 & 3. Debating on 4 so yeah. Can they release LB 5 & 6 so I can order all 3 and not have to debate? I like to order bulk cause it's easier and less headache...(for me)
Oh yesssss they did put up a spoiler for LB2, forgot about that. What they dont do spoilers for is special boxes such as Nature box. I really am worried about having to many duplicates if they release more LB'S.

Quote: Originally Posted by ramblingsofkai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've bought things in AUD that converted to UD through paypal. The reason paypal is a little more than the true conversion rate is because they charge a small fee just like your bank does. That time I decided to just pay the AUD amount and have my bank do the conversion fee they actually charged me more than paypal did once they added their conversion fee.

As for the payment refund, I suggest calling them or maybe they credited it to your paypal account. 
They shouldn't have credited me to my paypal account, because I don't have a paypal account lol, I checkout as a guest, and I paid with visa debit card which should be sent automatically back to that funding source. I will wait until tomorrow and see if anything shows up.

Oh yesssss they did put up a spoiler for LB2, forgot about that. What they dont do spoilers for is special boxes such as Nature box. I really am worried about having to many duplicates if they release more LB'S.

Yeah. I would get the Nature box, but my skin is ultra-sensitive. I once tried a few nature stuffs and let just say my skin didn't like it very much. So now I'm very skeptical when places offer "Nature" skincares. 

Yeah. I would get the Nature box, but my skin is ultra-sensitive. I once tried a few nature stuffs and let just say my skin didn't like it very much. So now I'm very skeptical when places offer "Nature" skincares. 
Yea, some nature stuff does not fit well wth me, but ordered it anyways, hoping for some good stuff in it. Have you ordered the Anti- Aging kit?

Yea, some nature stuff does not fit well wth me, but ordered it anyways, hoping for some good stuff in it. Have you ordered the Anti- Aging kit?

Not yet. Im debating on that since its like 60. Do you know if its full size products or a mix? Cause even though they say "Get $150 worth of anti-aging products at only $59" The 150 is only the total of the full size prices. I'll consider it if its all full size.. Have you?

So if you previously bought Luckybox #2 then Luckybox #4 would be a good purchase, right?

Luckybox #1- MB 1-6.2

Luckybox #2- MB 2-7  All different items than LB#1 (spoiler of Dr. Jart and Tea Tree Essence)

Luckybox #3- MB 2-8 with nothing from LB#1 but with one product already in LB#2 (possibly the Dr. Jart)

Luckybox #4- Products from LB#1 and LB#3 plus 2 new products from "previous" Memeboxes. (spoiler of Holika Holika Cera Cream)

I have the LB#1 Restock.  Debating on getting #4.  I would prefer not to get duplicates.  If there is six items, two are new so four would be old.  So it's possible I could get two repeats. EXCEPT for the fact that there seems to be more than one LB#1 floating around because of restocks.

I didn't purchase any Memeboxes until #10 because I was  late to this party :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Decisions, decisions!

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So if you previously bought Luckybox #2 then Luckybox #4 would be a good purchase, right?

Luckybox #1- MB 1-6.2

Luckybox #2- MB 2-7  All different items than LB#1 (spoiler of Dr. Jart and Tea Tree Essence)

Luckybox #3- MB 2-8 with nothing from LB#1 but with one product already in LB#2 (possibly the Dr. Jart)

Luckybox #4- Products from LB#1 and LB#3 plus 2 new products from "previous" Memeboxes. (spoiler of Holika Holika Cera Cream)

I have the LB#1 Restock.  Debating on getting #4.  I would prefer not to get duplicates.  If there is six items, two are new so four would be old.  So it's possible I could get two repeats. EXCEPT for the fact that there seems to be more than one LB#1 floating around because of restocks.

I didn't purchase any Memeboxes until #10 because I was  late to this party :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Decisions, decisions!

The way you laid it out looks nice and tempting at this point. I've purchased LB 2 & 3 already. So if I purchased LB 4, that means I would get possibly 4 "new" products (from LB 1 & "previous memebox") and 2 "duplicate" products (from LB 3). However the 4 new is my questions.. as what two "new" products from "previous" memebox are they coming from? I'm praying so hard for them to add in the cream cheese.. But still... LB 4 is highly purchasable at this point.

I also tried adding LB 4, Anti-Aging, and the Nature box in my cart is @.@ Over $100 and thats with the $5 off.. IDK if I can do this...

The way you laid it out looks nice and tempting at this point. I've purchased LB 2 & 3 already. So if I purchased LB 4, that means I would get possibly 4 "new" products (from LB 1 & "previous memebox") and 2 "duplicate" products (from LB 3). However the 4 new is my questions.. as what two "new" products from "previous" memebox are they coming from? I'm praying so hard for them to add in the cream cheese.. But still... LB 4 is highly purchasable at this point.

I also tried adding LB 4, Anti-Aging, and the Nature box in my cart is @.@ Over $100 and thats with the $5 off.. IDK if I can do this...

$5 isn't enough to make me want to buy three memeboxes.  The way they are coming out with deal, I bet we see another better one soon.  The three memepoints are tempting but you have to spend again to use them.  Again, I think we will see some better deals.  They're losing their customer base without international shipping and they have to look good for their venture capitalist investors.  And that means purchases must increase!   So, coupon deals!  Right?

Some of these boxes need some really good spoilers before I buy them.  So much anti-aging stuff is unrealistic and I'd rather spend it on something with ingredients I know actually work (hello, retinol).  It's still sooo tempting.

I'm betting I end up with LB#4 if it doesnt sell out before i get over there.  Other than that, the Superboxes have been lackluster.  I'd like to see some improvement in quality and value before I shell out for one.

Not yet. Im debating on that since its like 60. Do you know if its full size products or a mix? Cause even though they say "Get $150 worth of anti-aging products at only $59" The 150 is only the total of the full size prices. I'll consider it if its all full size.. Have you?
Yea Im realllyyyy debating it. Its very pricy. Im not sure if its full size, im sure there is a couple of things full size in there though, especially at that price, but I could be wrong

Latest posts

Back