Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received any confirmation of shipping details emails in relation to their box 9 shipping?  I received emails for Banila and lucky boxes 2 & 3, but nothing for 9, which ships before those 3 boxes .  I'm guessing it due to the use of Celery for the pre-ordering, but just thought I'd see if anyone received anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received any confirmation of shipping details emails in relation to their box 9 shipping?  I received emails for Banila and lucky boxes 2 & 3, but nothing for 9, which ships before those 3 boxes .  I'm guessing it due to the use of Celery for the pre-ordering, but just thought I'd see if anyone received anything.
I received mine way back at the beginning of March.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received mine way back at the beginning of March.
Oh thanks for that, I just found that one.

I wonder if anything else will be sent, or if that was all we'll get

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh thanks for that, I just found that one.

I wonder if anything else will be sent, or if that was all we'll get
I have no idea, I supposed they should let us know when they get the remaining $28 from our accounts but we'll see.

My last buy from meme just came in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The lucky box restock 1 and I also ordered their brushes set , and I must say I love them!! It's an amazing set, compact and all you need for make up. Very pleased with that! Just waiting for box 10 and 12 now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and hopefully they will resume international shipping soon!

I have no idea, I supposed they should let us know when they get the remaining $28 from our accounts but we'll see.
April 14 it said in the box description or email. Can't remember which.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is this about $28?

Finally got my Superbox 3 (Hydration), and I'm so, so, so excited! Unfortunately halfway through unboxing I had to leave to go write an exam (it's in an hour, wish me luck~). Everything looks huge and the packaging is lovely. I was really lucky to catch my ride just after getting the box, because I had to sign this time around. Still no duty fees, thank goodness.

I know I was disappointed in thefaceshop box's contents (which I haven't gotten yet, but should in the next few weeks), but tbh the Hydration box is making me want to order from Memebox again... Oh, my poor wallet.

I know I was disappointed in thefaceshop box's contents (which I haven't gotten yet, but should in the next few weeks), but tbh the Hydration box is making me want to order from Memebox again... Oh, my poor wallet.
LOL same here but i was healed by Luckybox1 Restock... Still i am quite traumatized to try the future Superboxes, but I am sticking with Luckyboxes and Memeboxes! (Oh well, my wallet can catch its breath before Memebox ships international again)

Owing or owed. I am confused as I bought multipack
Owing or owed. I am confused as I bought multipack
Nowt for us to worry about jane as we payed up front for the multipack The others could buy for a deposit for $1 I think then pay the remaining. At later date . Not sure how it will work if you are international as they have way for us to pay online now. Payne PayPal invoice sent via email.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Finally got my Superbox 3 (Hydration), and I'm so, so, so excited! Unfortunately halfway through unboxing I had to leave to go write an exam (it's in an hour, wish me luck~). Everything looks huge and the packaging is lovely. I was really lucky to catch my ride just after getting the box, because I had to sign this time around. Still no duty fees, thank goodness.

are you in canada? how long does shipping take ?

Nowt for us to worry about jane as we payed up front for the multipack The others could buy for a deposit for $1 I think then pay the remaining. At later date . Not sure how it will work if you are international as they have way for us to pay online now. Payne PayPal invoice sent via email.
Thank you Lorna, I forgot they did that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  are you in canada? how long does shipping take ?
Hydration Box shipped on March 21, so just under 20 days for me. My tracking number didn't work past Incheon, so I can't tell you where it came from (not sure if it made a detour in the States or not -- but it was definitely Canada Post that delivered). I'm Southern Ontario.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hydration Box shipped on March 21, so just under 20 days for me. My tracking number didn't work past Incheon, so I can't tell you where it came from (not sure if it made a detour in the States or not -- but it was definitely Canada Post that delivered). I'm Southern Ontario.
Ok thanks for the info :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

uhhh they spoilt luckybox 4

its the good cera cream! i always wanted to try that...too bad im not getting shipping for that. *sobs*
wait, so does that mean that item is in one of the next boxes (ie box 9?!) I'm excited suddenly~~~

Latest posts

Back