Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY, I got my first Memebox today #8. Super excited that with everything I have ordered something actually came ! The only thing I'm not sure about is the caviar oil cleanser. Would love to hear how people felt about it too.

I really wanted #8 when I saw the contents, but looking at it again, the only thing I really want is the Caviar cleanser. Has anyone tried the cleanser yet? Thoughts? Impressions? Trying to figure out if the box is worth it. I know the cleanser has a high dollar value, but I have tons of cleansers I love, so would only want it if it is unique/great etc. Thanks!
I been using the cleanser since last week I got it. I love it so much. Its becoming one of my fave cleansers. It cleans my skin yet also keep it hydrates and smooth (?). A little goes a long way also. And it smells really nice. The other stuff in box 8 is also very nice.

I feel the need to update this post with the latest.  More major wtf from the USPS.  I filed a SECOND complaint and claim once I saw it leave my hub AGAIN.  When I checked it online they definitely have it going to my zip code so I still don't have a reasonable answer.  This is stil the original Luckybox 1 btw.  I'm banking on it going  back to Korea for a second time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some shipping comedy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HA! wanna see mine?? I have already had 2 claims and about to make my third...

i am seriously hating usps right now..

oh, forgot to include this is Luckybox #1 (NOT the restock) as well… 
madno.gif

There

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

there was a convo about this a few threads back, about it being memebox's error with putting either the state or zipcode wrong, thus is why USPS is having a hard time with the tracking. I dont think you should be hating on usps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I been using the cleanser since last week I got it. I love it so much. Its becoming one of my fave cleansers. It cleans my skin yet also keep it hydrates and smooth (?). A little goes a long way also. And it smells really nice. The other stuff in box 8 is also very nice.
thank you!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There

there was a convo about this a few threads back, about it being memebox's error with putting either the state or zipcode wrong, thus is why USPS is having a hard time with the tracking. I dont think you should be hating on usps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i've called USPS to give them my address personally as well .. but still no luck for them to reroute to me … yet 
icon_cry.gif

Spoiler for The Mask Box #2 just went up:

"Keyskin’s Gold Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch
The first item has been revealed! An eye mask that combines gold, ginseng, snail essence, collagen, and more, all in one? Thankfully you can't overdose on goodness!"
also, hi!  I've been lurking for a few weeks now.  I've purchased The Mask Box #1, and Lucky Boxes 2 and 3.  I'm excited to see what all the Memebox fuss is about!  Thanks, ladies, for being so knowledgeable and entertaining.

Hi everyone - I just ordered my first Memeboxes - #8 and the From Nature box. No idea what's inside but I've enjoyed lurking on this thread and am excited to join the fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i've called USPS to give them my address personally as well .. but still no luck for them to reroute to me … yet 
icon_cry.gif

I really hope memebox gets it together. As for USPS hopefully they rectify you're address.

Well despite the lack of customer support response from Memebox from an inquiry I sent on Friday (nothing in my Spam either) I broke down and ordered SuperBox #5. Yesterday.

Should I cancel that order and then pick up 2 other boxes to get a $5 discount??? I'm torn. I'd probably get the Anti-Aging Box and maybe the Mask Box since I love masks. 

Quote: Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well despite the lack of customer support response from Memebox from an inquiry I sent on Friday (nothing in my Spam either) I broke down and ordered SuperBox #5. Yesterday.

Should I cancel that order and then pick up 2 other boxes to get a $5 discount??? I'm torn. I'd probably get the Anti-Aging Box and maybe the Mask Box since I love masks. 
how long does it take to get a refund? or do they credit you're account? IMO I think you should keep SB 5 . The code expires in may i think. But its up too you.

Yea I think I will just let it be for now rather than try to cancel and then worry about Memebox possibly messing up.  Especially with the lack of customer service I've already personally experienced.

Quote: Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yea I think I will just let it be for now rather than try to cancel and then worry about Memebox possibly messing up.  Especially with the lack of customer service I've already personally experienced.
Yea i agree.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really hope memebox gets it together. As for USPS hopefully they rectify you're address.
thanks!! i really hope something happens.. i'd really hate to not like this service since I've gotten box #7,8, TFS, and Etude House box just perfectly fine through DHL and really liked the box 7 and 8 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY, I got my first Memebox today #8. Super excited that with everything I have ordered something actually came ! The only thing I'm not sure about is the caviar oil cleanser. Would love to hear how people felt about it too.
I love how the cleanser smells and the feel. I noticed a bump on my forehead after I used it. I'm not sure if its because of the cleanser or the weather change my skins extremely sensitive. I hope it was the latter because it feels so great and my skin felt smoother and tighter almost like after getting a facial. I'm waiting a few days to try again. Hopefully no bumps pop up!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  memebox have emailed me to say that further to our last chat and many others and since we came on board in february that they are still working hard behind the scenes to sort out international hassle free shipping for us international folks. they state it was hard to stop as we are a main factor for the boxes selling so well. and that hopefully in a few months we might here news. i will let you know of anything if it comes up.but we are good for the next lot months so stat saving money girls.

below is from my email . hope this helps.

We will try our best to reopen shipping to your country in the next few months :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you for the update! A lot of great news lately - new boxes, spoilers, bundles...etc I really hope Meme keeps it up and really work on bringing International sellers back in, i guess that area is definitely significant and constitutes of a huge customer base as well. I get all the great emails and updates and really want to get them too :c 

Latest posts

Back