Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What are you getting? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am debating about getting a back up Slowganic cleanser and cocoon puffs. But I should probably restrict and OPEN what i have!!!!

This is what I'm looking at, too!  

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, I tried calling Memebox, too see whats up..No answer ofc. Hopefully they answer the email I sent as well in a timely manner..
I sent them an email inquiry on Friday regarding a coupon code I tried to use that didn't work. It was the SHIP4CHEAP which I'm guessing is EXPIRED.

They have not gotten back to me either way. I used "hi@memebox.com" to contact them >.<

Quote: Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I sent them an email inquiry on Friday regarding a coupon code I tried to use that didn't work. It was the SHIP4CHEAP which I'm guessing is EXPIRED.

They have not gotten back to me either way. I used "hi@memebox.com" to contact them >.<
Yeah, ship4cheap expired March 31st.  Or maybe March 24th.  One of those.  I can't remember.

Also, I found that some of memeboxes replies to my emails went to Spam.  Not all of them...  Just some, which is weird.

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, ship4cheap expired March 31st.  Or maybe March 24th.  One of those.  I can't remember.

Also, I found that some of memeboxes replies to my emails went to Spam.  Not all of them...  Just some, which is weird.
Expired March 31 at midnight.

As for the free shipping items, nothing I'm interested in, and its ONLY free shipping for that item, not combined with anything else, anything else you add is charged  for shipping. I Wish they had "free shipping" over 60$ worth or purchases or something like that.... Most companies have that...otherwise, asides from the memebox's its about 16.95$ for two items I want for shipping and that's "standard" shipping..Nty

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I'm looking at, too!  
Make it three of us!  I just spent three points and went for it--I missed both products the first time, so I am excited to try them.  At least I spent my points and earned points--right? 
icon_redface.gif

wish they restocked 7 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I  just bought the snow white milky pack from beautynetKorea yesturday and today they restock 8 lol ! ugh

Ooh nice to see they restocked some boxes! I wonder what the difference in sales is now that it is restricted to US, Canada and Japan...would they be selling out really quick? 

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ooh nice to see they restocked some boxes! I wonder what the difference in sales is now that it is restricted to US, Canada and Japan...would they be selling out really quick? 
I dont think so...

memebox have emailed me to say that further to our last chat and many others and since we came on board in february that they are still working hard behind the scenes to sort out international hassle free shipping for us international folks. they state it was hard to stop as we are a main factor for the boxes selling so well. and that hopefully in a few months we might here news. i will let you know of anything if it comes up.but we are good for the next lot months so stat saving money girls.

below is from my email . hope this helps.

We will try our best to reopen shipping to your country in the next few months :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nice deal too  "Buy 3 Memeboxes and get $5 off!
April special offer promo code: MEMEBUNDLE3" - but the codes not working lol

Im going to order box 8# box 13# - Box #2 for him SB #6 Lucky #4 & Nature box  today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nice deal too  "Buy 3 Memeboxes and get $5 off! April special offer promo code: MEMEBUNDLE3" - but the codes not working lol Im going to order box 8# box 13# - Box #2 for him SB #6 Lucky #4 & Nature box  today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Now I'm really jealous....

Quote: Originally Posted by Vvianc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now I'm really jealous....
My fiance' wont be lol

I really wanted #8 when I saw the contents, but looking at it again, the only thing I really want is the Caviar cleanser.

Has anyone tried the cleanser yet? Thoughts? Impressions?

Trying to figure out if the box is worth it.

I know the cleanser has a high dollar value, but I have tons of cleansers I love,

so would only want it if it is unique/great etc.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back