Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't try the waterless shampoo, I gave it to my roommate and he actually commented on how much he loved it LOL. Maybe it works better in short hair?
Maybe cus I have long hair and it was soo gross. Btw what does everyone think of the IOPE intense conditioning that came in Box 4. I LOVED it and I am so excited it is going to be in my restocked Luckybox 1!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Pup2013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe cus I have long hair and it was soo gross. Btw what does everyone think of the IOPE intense conditioning that came in Box 4. I LOVED it and I am so excited it is going to be in my restocked Luckybox 1!!!
biggrin.gif

I used up the IOPE and enjoyed how nice it felt on my skin but I didn't see a huge difference. Most of the essence-like products I don't really see a difference in my skin but I always love how they make my skin feel! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Speaking of Memebox #4, I have been using the Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil as a moisturizer on days when my skin is super dry and I'm obsessed with it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually used the Goodal Repair for the ends of my hair when I ran out of my argan oil and it actually worked quite nicely. I only needed a little bit. Good to know about the essence/toner products, I am fairly new to Korean products the only Asian skin care I have used are the SK II products and they did nothing for my skin considering the HUGE price tag. I am still trying to figure out which product to invest in like serums, lotions..etc. so Memebox is awesome!

Seems like April is getting busier for memebox~ *updates*

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

Luckybox #4: Start shipping date: April 30th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox from Nature: Shipping May 13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

Have an awesome weekend, ladies!

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Seems like April is getting busier for memebox~ *updates*

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

Luckybox #4: Start shipping date: April 30th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox from Nature: Shipping May 13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

Have an awesome weekend, ladies!
Thanks for the updates - it certainly looks like April is going to be as busy as March was. And I'm getting 4 boxes!
wub.gif

Have a nice weekend too!

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aww sad that the luckybox #1 restocked doesn't have the too cool for school gel mist :c But still, super duper excited for the cheese cream! Can't wait! 
booo me too - that was one of the reasons i bought it!  

I will just say this... The waterless shampoo is horrible, lol. I would be sad if I got another one of those. I might as well just wash my hair again instead of using that stuff.
I tried it sometime ago. I thought it was just me being used to the spray on version. It made my hair so gross, I don't know. I had high hopes for it since it wouldn't leave a white residue but nope.

I dont understand why memebox shipping charge is 16.95$ for individual items for sale on their website..... Its wayy expensive

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg! I want it all! 

Got a sample of Missha BB Cream in #21. I like it - it covers well but my face looks SO SHINY & wet!! So weird so I put on some anti-shine powder and it looked much better. I'm looking for something I can wear in the summer that matches my fair skin. #21 shade was okay but I think I could go lighter so probably try #13.

I've never ordered anything internationally besides the Memebox. I don't want to order stuff from this site and be hit with customs or any when it comes. Does anyone have any info on this? I'm in the USA. 

PS : Maybe we should make a general Asian skincare/beauty thread and leave this one just for Memebox? 

Hey girrrrllll. Anyway, I'm just seeing this post - but I wanted to give my two cents since I know we are both super pale.

Me, I'm like Scottish-grew-up-in-Alaska pale, and I have never found a foundation at the drugstore (or high end) that is light enough for me (only light enough when mixed with white foundation) -- except for Missha #13. Even Revolon Colorstay 110 is a tad off (usually recommended to me - but it is just too orange on me). I'd say definitely try out #13 if #21 didn' t look quite right. #13 matches my skin perfectly and takes the slight redness out of my skin. No weird dirty-dusty-muddy look, looks totally natural all day and in natural light, no oxidation (usually a problem for me). I also don't do any tanning in the summer, so it works for me year-round -- however, if you get sun in the summer, it's possible that #21 would be better for those months.

I've purchased on Amazon before and that was reliable (no extra fees, etc):

http://www.amazon.com/MISSHA-Perfect-Cover-Cream-Bright/dp/B003HYPVM8

You could also try eBay for samples before diving into a full size:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MISSHA-M-PERFECT-COVER-BB-CREAM-SPF42-13-x-5-samples-USA-Seller-/121216814724?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item1c3915ce84

-- I've purchased full size on eBay before, as well, and I've never had any problems. Just check the seller ratings, obvi.
Okay, sorry, from now on I will keep all of my korean skincare related posts in the other thread! 

In other news... I'm starting to question why I purchased the Hair + Body box. It was a total impulse buy and now I am having that nervous-regretful feeling. EEk! I'm hoping that it really excites me when it actually arrives, but I also didn't think about the possibility of perfumes, which I know I won't use. Plus, I actually know nothing about Asian haircare, and I'm worried those products might not suit my fine-medium semi-wavy/frizzy hair. Fingers crossed my worries are for nothing. 

I ordered my first memebox (Luckybox 2) last week when they had the free shipping code.  Now I'm thinking about ordering Luckybox 4 but I wanted to know how often they do free shipping or other types of promos.  Do they send out promo codes pretty often?  I'm so stingy when it come to shipping fees, amazon prime has spoiled me.

Quote: Originally Posted by flynt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered my first memebox (Luckybox 2) last week when they had the free shipping code.  Now I'm thinking about ordering Luckybox 4 but I wanted to know how often they do free shipping or other types of promos.  Do they send out promo codes pretty often?  I'm so stingy when it come to shipping fees, amazon prime has spoiled me.

I feel the same way, I dont like paying for shipping lol. As for the codes, its pretty random...

Hi pretties and beauty gurus ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, I am new here and I am from Malaysia. I have ordered Memebox Luckybox 2, box 11 & 12 and 2x Face masks boxes. I wish I have know this beauty box sooner, I feel really sad when knowing they won't be shipping international after April. I want to order their Luckybox 4 and the coming boxes, hope they will bring back international shipping again. If anyone of you want to sell items from your Memebox pls let me know especially the bouncy cheese cream and RTX cream no.5 for dry skin (correct me if I am wrong). I heard many good reviews and it sounds like an interesting product. Cheers, VivianC.

Quote: Originally Posted by jocedun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey girrrrllll. Anyway, I'm just seeing this post - but I wanted to give my two cents since I know we are both super pale.

Me, I'm like Scottish-grew-up-in-Alaska pale, and I have never found a foundation at the drugstore (or high end) that is light enough for me (only light enough when mixed with white foundation) -- except for Missha #13. Even Revolon Colorstay 110 is a tad off (usually recommended to me - but it is just too orange on me). I'd say definitely try out #13 if #21 didn' t look quite right. #13 matches my skin perfectly and takes the slight redness out of my skin. No weird dirty-dusty-muddy look, looks totally natural all day and in natural light, no oxidation (usually a problem for me). I also don't do any tanning in the summer, so it works for me year-round -- however, if you get sun in the summer, it's possible that #21 would be better for those months.

I've purchased on Amazon before and that was reliable (no extra fees, etc):

http://www.amazon.com/MISSHA-Perfect-Cover-Cream-Bright/dp/B003HYPVM8

You could also try eBay for samples before diving into a full size:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MISSHA-M-PERFECT-COVER-BB-CREAM-SPF42-13-x-5-samples-USA-Seller-/121216814724?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item1c3915ce84

-- I've purchased full size on eBay before, as well, and I've never had any problems. Just check the seller ratings, obvi.
Okay, sorry, from now on I will keep all of my korean skincare related posts in the other thread! 

In other news... I'm starting to question why I purchased the Hair + Body box. It was a total impulse buy and now I am having that nervous-regretful feeling. EEk! I'm hoping that it really excites me when it actually arrives, but I also didn't think about the possibility of perfumes, which I know I won't use. Plus, I actually know nothing about Asian haircare, and I'm worried those products might not suit my fine-medium semi-wavy/frizzy hair. Fingers crossed my worries are for nothing. 

You could always cancel, I believe

Well that'[s weird, my payment to Memebox was reversed.... via paypal reversed, anyone have this happen before?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well that'[s weird, my payment to Memebox was reversed.... via paypal reversed, anyone have this happen before?
reversed..meaning? you get money back instead? that's a first. interesting..

I am having a lot of buyers remorse. I have 6 boxes coming in April.Part of me is considering canceling them.The other part says keep them lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am having a lot of buyers remorse. I have 6 boxes coming in April.Part of me is considering canceling them.The other part says keep them lol.
Lol same case here. I say keep them. And use the stuff you like least as gifts for your girlfriends. 

Maybe that's because of the long wait and not getting satisfied.

I kept wondering why I picked up the luckyboxes when I already have the regular ones. Still I enjoyed the whole process of shopping, getting surprised, wow-ed and disappointed by the random products...

Latest posts

Back