Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if I should order the Nature Box today, or wait until next thursday...

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aww sad that the luckybox #1 restocked doesn't have the too cool for school gel mist :c But still, super duper excited for the cheese cream! Can't wait! 
gosh you are right!! i rather replace the SEP mask with the mist. anyone up for trade? lol~

Lucky box 4 is out! But there will be duplicates.. I already ordered Lb 2 & Lb 3...

"For Luckybox #4we’ve included a set of goodies from what you saw in Luckybox #1 & #3, plus 2 other products from our previous boxes!"

I think I will skip this one.

Looks like they are releasing all these new boxes again :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really want Luckybox #4 T^T Take my moneyyy memeboxxxx~~

Too bad i live in Australia :c

I guess I'll feel sad every time they release a new box now - a new box that I can't buy
icon_cry.gif

Still, I'm happy I'm going to be getting some more boxes in the following months, hope they'll come back to shipping internationally asap.

I got my Memebox #8 and TFS Superbox today and I'm really quite happy with both. Memebox #8 is fantastic in my opinion and I'm not that disappointed with TFS box anymore. The products look much better in reality and all those cute packagings!
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like they are releasing all these new boxes again :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really want Luckybox #4 T^T Take my moneyyy memeboxxxx~~

Too bad i live in Australia :c
Did you order LB 2 & LB 3?

I really want to order those two, but I have a feeling that The Royal Jelly Honey will be in the Nature Box.. I don't want duplicates.. decision's decisions. I should email memebox and ask them if that will be in the Nature box. - Ok so I emailed them, here's to hoping they respond, and say yes or no lol & Holy Camoly - Shipping & Handling (Shipping Option - Standard) $16.58 for those two products, are they mad?

Debating if I should order LB #4. I already order 2 & 3... If the cream cheese be in 4, then I'll definitely buy..can they release a spoiler pleaseee?

I pers

Debating if I should order LB #4. I already order 2 & 3... If the cream cheese be in 4, then I'll definitely buy..can they release a spoiler pleaseee?
I personally skipped #2 because two of the products in there I already don't use..I'm debating to get #4 too...a spoiler would definitely help!

Oohh... Luckybox #4!!  Tempting!

As for the cheese cream, I emailed them earlier about whether it would be in Luckybox #2 and they said no.  You could email them about it regarding box #4 and see what they say!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lucky box 4 is out! But there will be duplicates.. I already ordered Lb 2 & Lb 3...

"For Luckybox #4we’ve included a set of goodies from what you saw in Luckybox #1 & #3, plus 2 other products from our previous boxes!"

I think I will skip this one.
Oh, wait.  I just saw this.  Hm.  Skipping it. I've already got #1 coming.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And finally the items themselves
Thank you for posting this!  What was the shipping date for this Restock?  Mine was April 1st but I thought I bought the first restock.  I didn't realize there was a second one.  Maybe mine is actually a THIRD restock or something since it only just was shipped April 1st.  *so confused*

This is a Luckybox #1 Restock, right? Never mind I just saw you posted the card picture too.  >.<

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry, I searched this thread of how to use the "Spoiler" function, but I couldn't find it in the 4,000+ posts.  So anyone who doesn't want to know what's in the Memebox for Him - look away now!

I think my husband will use most of it - except the two hair products because he has a shaved head - oh well, can't win them all!!

THAT LOOKS AMAZING! I CANT WAIT FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO RECEIVE HIS!!!

Knowing what would be in Luckybox 3 would really help me in deciding if I should get Luckybox 4, seeing as they mentioned items in 3 will also be included in 4. They never disclosed spoilers for 3. I don't mind having duplicates of items I like. Bring on the spoilers Meme!

I will just say this...

The waterless shampoo is horrible, lol. I would be sad if I got another one of those. I might as well just wash my hair again instead of using that stuff.

I will just say this... The waterless shampoo is horrible, lol. I would be sad if I got another one of those. I might as well just wash my hair again instead of using that stuff.
Its like dry shampoo right? I honestly not much of a fan of those stuff as I rather have my hair and scalp actually clean instead of putting products on it for it to feel clean.

I will just say this... The waterless shampoo is horrible, lol. I would be sad if I got another one of those. I might as well just wash my hair again instead of using that stuff.
I completely agree it is definitely horrible. I tried using it a few times hoping it would work and followed the direction each time, it makes my oily scalp more oily in like an hour and half. It does not feel refreshing at all except for when I first apply it.

On the topic of waterless shampoo and similar hair products, I have never been a fan. The mere idea of putting product on my hair so that it could look or feel cleaner, clean or refreshed always sounded backward to me and still does. Somehow, a few of my friends swear by such products. When my hair looks lifeless and in need of a wash and I don't have time, I simply stick it in a bun or tucked ponytail.

I completely agree it is definitely horrible. I tried using it a few times hoping it would work and followed the direction each time, it makes my oily scalp more oily in like an hour and half. It does not feel refreshing at all except for when I first apply it.
I agree ladies I actually tried it today cause (don't judge me lol ) I didn't want to shower :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and it was a mistake, I ended up showering cause I couldn't stand the smell...I will definitely cry with you both if I get another one on the lucky boxes lol

Got my Memebox #8. Here are the pictures::

So overall, I got 6 products which were the Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask, Vedacell Hair Program Shampoo (100ml) - claims sulfate & silicone free, Tonymoly BCDATION SPF 30 PA ++ Pink Beige 7ml + 1ml pouch sample, Heart Face Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack 20ml, Secret Key Snow White Cream 50g, and MAX Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Form Cleanser 110g.

3 full size products ( Flower Men Mask - $4, Snow White Cream - $21, & Caviar Massage Oil Form Cleanser - $73)

3 sample products (Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack, Tonymoly BCDATION, & Vedacell Hair Shampoo)

The hair shampoo is a decent size as a sample..depending how often and how much you use when you wash your hair, I say you could get probably a good month or two max. Tonymoly BCDATION, I'm not so sure out cause it seems a bit too light for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I'll see what I can do with it. Ultra Pore Sleeping Pack is actually pretty tiny, almost like an small eye cream container. It has a gel-like consistency to it and smells so niceeeee. I love to smell my products. LOL.

Flower Men Mask is interesting as it has PSY's face on it so I guess you can be PSY while you have it on? Not sure. LOL.

I'm very interested in trying out the Snow White Cream (which comes a little spatula)  and the Oil Form Cleanser. 

Here is the description for the Cream: "Snow White Cream is a whitening cream that brightens your skin tone. If you need instant coverage light enough to allow your skin to breathe, this is the cream for you! Snow White Cream is free from mineral oils, benzophenone, phenoxyethanol, and artificial pigments.

Here's the description for the Cleanser: "MAX Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Form Cleanser is a rich and nourishing cleaner that is made from caviar oil. It rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup in a single cleanse. It will help you  to deep cleanse your pores and remove sebum.

So yup... there is box 8 for ya. 3 full size. 3 samples.

I didn't try the waterless shampoo, I gave it to my roommate and he actually commented on how much he loved it LOL. Maybe it works better in short hair?

Latest posts

Back