Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upload pics after you open them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Only box eight and thefaceshop box. Sorry for long delay but nursing a migraine and been asleep.

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Was squealing in shock cos memebox #8 arrived today o.o so random since the tracking number just said it was still in Korea. Pretty sure it wasn't updated. Really happy to get it ^.^ Can't wait to try the Caviar Foam Cleanser! Has anyone used it yet? 
I got the same thing from a previous Wish Box from Wishtrends and ordered the full size. I love it; it is a brilliant makeup removing cleanser. Now that my box 8 has arrived, I probably have enough of this stuff for a year or more!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Only box eight and thefaceshop box. Sorry for long delay but nursing a migraine and been asleep.

Nice boxes!

hm.. this nature box is so tempting!! to get or not to get?? $39 is a lot of money… especially since i have to pay taxes since i live in CA :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hm.. this nature box is so tempting!! to get or not to get?? $39 is a lot of money… especially since i have to pay taxes since i live in CA :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It comes up to be 48$ for me (canada) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email for the nature box. The description is way to vague to shell out $40+.
Vague indeed. I was hoping for a spoiler or brand reference when I saw the e-mail or something tantalizing.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email for the nature box. The description is way to vague to shell out $40+.
sounds like it could be natural ingredients like those in skinfood / be the skin products. or have they been reading the earlier thread posts about eco/ cruelty-free beauty products. either way, I don't suffer from the dilemma of choosing to buy/not. 
icon_wink.gif

If they could give more information on the Nature Box, it might just be enough for me to break down and get it... If it's all fragrance free and sulfate free and such, it would literally be my dream box. /sigh

Here's to hoping a spoiler comes out soon!

Hydration box also looks pretty great, thanks for the pictures!

Update on Tea Tree Essence: I've been being nice to my skin lately and tried it out again last night with a layer of my ordinary night lotion on top. Woke up to very soft skin! I'll keep using it and reporting back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Like they said on their facebook, it looks like there will be products in the Nature box that are gentle on the skin, maybe sensitive skin???

The contents of the nature box remains unknown. I thought they'd provide a bit more info on Facebook... but no such luck. I was wondering perhaps it would have products like the Botanical Nutrition line that Meme has own its site -- but who knows.

On another note, I cannot wait until someone reviews the caviar oil foam cleanser from Memebox 8. It looks interesting.....

I knew heartbreak will happen when they release new boxes and i will only be able to see it and hear people talking about it, but won't be able to get it TT.TT cos i'm not from Japan, US or Canada :c Definitely hoping they will have International Shipping back by mid year o: 

I really want to purchase the Snow White cream, but Im worried they will put it in either Lucky Box 2 Or Lucky Box 3...

It looks like Memebox is trying to respond to all inquiries ASAP and sending boxes in a speedy fashion. I received a reply to an email I sent a few days ago and an unexpected package update today. Nice and professional. Well, it is beauty sleep time for me. Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really want to purchase the Snow White cream, but Im worried they will put it in either Lucky Box 2 Or Lucky Box 3...
Did you purchase the box #8, it's in there. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay my Lucky Box 1 and Memebox for Him arrived today express - which is awesome because I only paid for standard
Can you post pictures please? I'm especially curious about Memebox for Him because I ordered it for my husband but as I'm in Europe I'll only get it next week.

Yup, looks like memebox is catching up on the workload. Just got my tracking numbers in an email for box #8 and Luckybox #1...too bad i already received box #8 Haha Hopefully we will only see improvements from here! 

Latest posts

Back