Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I searched this thread of how to use the "Spoiler" function, but I couldn't find it in the 4,000+ posts.  So anyone who doesn't want to know what's in the Memebox for Him - look away now!

I think my husband will use most of it - except the two hair products because he has a shaved head - oh well, can't win them all!!

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you purchase the box #8, it's in there. 
unfortunately no. I just started purchasing memeboxes when superbox 5 came out

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you purchase the box #8, it's in there. 
Unfortunately no,I started purchasing Memeboxes when Superbox 5 came out

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry, I searched this thread of how to use the "Spoiler" function, but I couldn't find it in the 4,000+ posts.  So anyone who doesn't want to know what's in the Memebox for Him - look away now!

I think my husband will use most of it - except the two hair products because he has a shaved head - oh well, can't win them all!!

Looks nice

Yay my Lucky Box 1 and Memebox for Him arrived today express - which is awesome because I only paid for standard
Wow great! Are there any difference in items between luckybox 1 and luckybox1 restocked?

Quote: Originally Posted by cheriii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow great! Are there any difference in items between luckybox 1 and luckybox1 restocked?
I was wondering the same. Love the serums but don't want that overpriced face sheet mask. 
sadno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by cheriii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

More than one week ago sharksoul24 posted a link to:

http://youtu.be/acp5M5V0ufA

When you look at 3:23 minute of this video you can notice that on the card is written: Luckybox #1 Restocked! I don't know how it could happen but it looks this girl got the LB1 restocked earlier.

Thanks a lot, it looks really great! Hubby should be happy and I'm really glad I got it
biggrin.gif

More than one week ago sharksoul24 posted a link to:  http://youtu.be/acp5M5V0ufA When you look at 3:23 minute of this video you can notice that on the card is written: Luckybox #1 Restocked! I don't know how it could happen but it looks this girl got the LB1 restocked earlier.
Mine is different to that one. I missed out on the original and the first restock - this is the second restock Look away if you don't wanna see!
[/img][/img]

And finally the items themselves

That tea toc water looks neat!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone tried the Snow White cream? how is it?
It was alright I guess...texture-wise, a tad like sunscreen. Smells...clean(?), powdery--somewhat reminiscent of Hazeline snow (asians will know this). It leaves a cast but gets oxidized after awhile. I don't use it on my face as I fear it might be too thick for wearing out..so I used it on my elbows/knees. It would probably help with pigments/ scars. Might try using it overnight if I ever get those. 

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It was alright I guess...texture-wise, a tad like sunscreen. Smells...clean(?), powdery--somewhat reminiscent of Hazeline snow (asians will know this). It leaves a cast but gets oxidized after awhile. I don't use it on my face as I fear it might be too thick for wearing out..so I used it on my elbows/knees. It would probably help with pigments/ scars. Might try using it overnight if I ever get those. 

Does it whiten?? Do you get results the minute u put it on, as it claims? Also, is you're skin only whitened while its on, or does it stay white when its absorbed?

Does it whiten?? Do you get results the minute u put it on, as it claims? Also, is you're skin only whitened while its on, or does it stay white when its absorbed?
It leaves a light cast and my skin feels slightly (only slightly) softer for awhile. Not a miracle product for me, but I am fair to begin with, so it might be difficult to see the results. 

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It leaves a light cast and my skin feels slightly (only slightly) softer for awhile. Not a miracle product for me, but I am fair to begin with, so it might be difficult to see the results. 
Ok Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No problem. I am curious about the caviar cleanser since I will also be getting the acne one in restocked box. My current cleanser (clinique) is still far from empty. Gonna wash my face more and be generous with the amount now hehehe~ 

Aww sad that the luckybox #1 restocked doesn't have the too cool for school gel mist :c But still, super duper excited for the cheese cream! Can't wait! 

Latest posts

Back