Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Still regretting not picking up the Hydration box, the products look amazing.
The Hydration box is still available on the site.

Just saying. Not to be an enabler or anything... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one who is head over heels for the Mamonde first energy serum from Luckybox 1? It came in a prior Memebox edition as well. I love the serum. It works wonders on my skin, not too heavy and not too light. It leaves my skin supple with a nice subtle glow too, and it does not irritate my extra sensitive skin.
I haven't tried it yet. But I will now!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Hydration box is still available on the site.

Just saying. Not to be an enabler or anything... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What have you done! @___@

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My last order shipped March 25, They used to say they would email two days after it shipped.
My items actually arrived before they emailed my tracking #. It was sent express.
It took them a full week to email me the tracking number.
Express takes 2-3 days to get to me.

The first box I ordered was sent standard, the email arrived two days later.
It took ten days. To get to me.

I got a call tonight saying my delayed Superbox will be here tomorrow by DHL.
It requires a signature. I am happy they shipped it express. Even with the delay I think it will be faster than Standard.
Did you Pay for express of standard shipping?

Memebox needs a "night time" care box or something like that...for body too...*ahem* memebox...fr both dry and oily skin

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox needs a "night time" care box or something like that...for body too...*ahem* memebox...fr both dry and oily skin
Well they had the hair and body box already, but I would LOVE a night time routine type of box. There are so many Korean Sleeping Packs and Masks out there that I looove and would love to see more of in future boxes! Nothing feels better than slapping on some cream and waking up with super-soft and balanced skin!

I just got my tracking email for my April 1 shipment, so it looks like, that are doing a good job catching up. If their goal is to get emails out to all, at two days after shipping, they are back on track at least for me. I came up with my order was delayed because of the tax refund, they overlooked shipping it. So if you had a tax refund on an order, double check to see if your box was shipped. They were very nice and apologetic and even sent it express on April 1 to me. That said I will keep my eye on other box that will ship in May that also had a tax refund. I looking forward to trying a sleeping mask, soon.

Anyone knows if one gets separate tracking numbers for boxes that ship at different times but in one order? I ordered the TFS box and luckybox 1 restock together but there's only the TFS box tracking number for me on the website :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also no emails yet... EDIT: Just got the email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And they do provide 2 different tracking number!

Was squealing in shock cos memebox #8 arrived today o.o so random since the tracking number just said it was still in Korea. Pretty sure it wasn't updated. Really happy to get it ^.^ Can't wait to try the Caviar Foam Cleanser! Has anyone used it yet? 

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Was squealing in shock cos memebox #8 arrived today o.o so random since the tracking number just said it was still in Korea. Pretty sure it wasn't updated. Really happy to get it ^.^ Can't wait to try the Caviar Foam Cleanser! Has anyone used it yet? 
I'm hoping mine just shows up one of these days too... it hasn't shown any movement on my tracking since 3/28. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok... So my order might have gone in two shipments as I have just received two tracking numbers despite being told it was one shipment... Very confused. But then again, what's new in that.

They got a new BOX, MEMEBOX FROM NATURE!!!! 39$ I dont know if Im going to get it though . It = 48$ canadian

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boxes arrived this afternoon.
Upload pics after you open them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok... So my order might have gone in two shipments as I have just received two tracking numbers despite being told it was one shipment... Very confused. But then again, what's new in that.
got home to find box 8 and etude box today ,then got 2 emails with tracking info for the boxes sitting on my stairs.and was the same one shipment then uk had 2 tracking emails, via DHL but infact post office delivered

Well they had the hair and body box already, but I would LOVE a night time routine type of box. There are so many Korean Sleeping Packs and Masks out there that I looove and would love to see more of in future boxes! Nothing feels better than slapping on some cream and waking up with super-soft and balanced skin!
Memebox needs a "night time" care box I know! I got the body and hair one, but like you mentioned if they did one with the foot masks and hair masks etc I would totally buy them! Even two of the same haha jk or at least to get introduced to the nighttime products they offer...oh that nature box is eyeing me...darn

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox needs a "night time" care box

I know! I got the body and hair one, but like you mentioned if they did one with the foot masks and hair masks etc I would totally buy them! Even two of the same haha jk or at least to get introduced to the nighttime products they offer...oh that nature box is eyeing me...darn
I know, the nature box is tempting

The Nature Box is quite tempting, but I'd much prefer such a box as a regular-priced Memebox. Maybe a spoiler or two will convince me. I wonder which brand(s) Memebox is teaming up with for this Nature Box.....

Latest posts

Back