Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No it's...  http://beautynetkorea.com/
omg! I want it all! 

Got a sample of Missha BB Cream in #21. I like it - it covers well but my face looks SO SHINY & wet!! So weird so I put on some anti-shine powder and it looked much better. I'm looking for something I can wear in the summer that matches my fair skin. #21 shade was okay but I think I could go lighter so probably try #13.

I've never ordered anything internationally besides the Memebox. I don't want to order stuff from this site and be hit with customs or any when it comes. Does anyone have any info on this? I'm in the USA. 

PS : Maybe we should make a general Asian skincare/beauty thread and leave this one just for Memebox? 

Did anyone get a survey from Memebox about the designer kit in Box #7? It's a very standard survey except they forgot to change the next or back buttons into English. They were still in Korean. oops!

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone get a survey from Memebox about the designer kit in Box #7? It's a very standard survey except they forgot to change the next or back buttons into English. They were still in Korean. oops!
i got that survey =]

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg! I want it all! 

Got a sample of Missha BB Cream in #21. I like it - it covers well but my face looks SO SHINY & wet!! So weird so I put on some anti-shine powder and it looked much better. I'm looking for something I can wear in the summer that matches my fair skin. #21 shade was okay but I think I could go lighter so probably try #13.

I've never ordered anything internationally besides the Memebox. I don't want to order stuff from this site and be hit with customs or any when it comes. Does anyone have any info on this? I'm in the USA. 

PS : Maybe we should make a general Asian skincare/beauty thread and leave this one just for Memebox? 
I was thinking about that the other day! I think we need another place to talk about similar items that aren't necessarily included in Meme Box.

I just used the Bio Medi-Curing mask from box 7 and WOW!

First of all it felt so cooling and refreshing. (it's a coconut jelly mask, so nice!) And my skin is totally soft and glowy at the moment.

I LOVE it!

So much better than many of the other sheet masks I have tried.

It's making me want to order a 2nd mask box now! 

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm excited too! My body lotion ran out and I was thinking of restocking vic secret. Maybe I should hold on to that thought for awhile.

Also looking forward to korean foot peels. Not sure if anyone tried those but they are amazeballs!

also, you guys should check out what they sell on their korean site. spoiler, spoiler everywhere~ (you don't know a 100% but just a rough idea of what could be)

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg! I want it all! 

I havent had to pay any customs, just the shipping at checkout.

I'm so mad that I didn't know about memebox earlier but I was able to get the luckybox. I unfortunately have to pay for the tax because I live in california. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now the site said that shipping started on april 1 but I didn't get my tracking info. Did anyone get their tracking info yet or does it take a few days?

I'm very pale and cool toned but wear Missha 21. 13 looked odd on me, made me look sick. 21 blends great even if it's technically not the better match. That probably makes no sense.

I'm so mad that I didn't know about memebox earlier but I was able to get the luckybox. I unfortunately have to pay for the tax because I live in california. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now the site said that shipping started on april 1 but I didn't get my tracking info. Did anyone get their tracking info yet or does it take a few days?
I ordered the restock version of Luckybox 1 as well and haven't heard anything. Based on post by others, it seems like they take a while to update regarding shipment. Hopefully, we will get it on a timely manner. I did send them an email a couple days ago about Luckybox but again based on other posts on how slowly they respond to emails, I am not expecting a reply. Lets just hope it shows up and in a couple weeks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Pup2013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the restock version of Luckybox 1 as well and haven't heard anything. Based on post by others, it seems like they take a while to update regarding shipment. Hopefully, we will get it on a timely manner. I did send them an email a couple days ago about Luckybox but again based on other posts on how slowly they respond to emails, I am not expecting a reply. Lets just hope it shows up and in a couple weeks!
awww man that sucks! I'm so anxious to get it lol

My last order shipped March 25, They used to say they would email two days after it shipped. My items actually arrived before they emailed my tracking #. It was sent express. It took them a full week to email me the tracking number. Express takes 2-3 days to get to me. The first box I ordered was sent standard, the email arrived two days later. It took ten days. To get to me. I got a call tonight saying my delayed Superbox will be here tomorrow by DHL. It requires a signature. I am happy they shipped it express. Even with the delay I think it will be faster than Standard.

Quote: Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got the Hydration Kit and I am really impressed. Everything looks yummy and huge!
Oh man, I can't wait. Can you take pictures, or list what was in the box? I bought this box the second it came out because I was so excited.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh man, I can't wait. Can you take pictures, or list what was in the box? I bought this box the second it came out because I was so excited.
 I would but I hide this stuff from my husband (I gave up trying to explain how much cheaper this all is!) and can't get the box alone til Friday! It is hidden in my stash until I can unbox it! There is a full-size facial hydrator mist, a full size moisturizer, three big minis (or maybe a smaller full size) of a rose hand cream, what looks to be a full size booster ampule box and a full size "madarin facial energy oil" which I think may be a serum.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm very pale and cool toned but wear Missha 21. 13 looked odd on me, made me look sick. 21 blends great even if it's technically not the better match. That probably makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense to me, because I feel the same way. Although 13 doesn't really make me look sick, but 21 just looks better.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is a photo of hydration box.
Still regretting not picking up the Hydration box, the products look amazing.

I've never ordered anything internationally besides the Memebox. I don't want to order stuff from this site and be hit with customs or any when it comes. Does anyone have any info on this? I'm in the USA.  PS : Maybe we should make a general Asian skincare/beauty thread and leave this one just for Memebox? 
I agreeee! Do drop a link for me if the thread is opened! Thank youuu :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Am I the only one who is head over heels for the Mamonde first energy serum from Luckybox 1? It came in a prior Memebox edition as well. I love the serum. It works wonders on my skin, not too heavy and not too light. It leaves my skin supple with a nice subtle glow too, and it does not irritate my extra sensitive skin.

Latest posts

Back