Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes thats exactly the same as mine. so we paid twice for postage and they have been combined like i thought .hope we don't get customs hit. seems like as no messages yet it will be royal mail,parcel force then. will let you know if anything gets updated. my birthday week i have 4 or 5 boxes hope to god they don't get sent as one imagine the customs that could get charged if stopped.
Yep I have four due out in a few days. Also very worried but have sent them a message to not combine my parcels. Hope they listen but hold out little hope.

Have been tracking #8 through their finding the tracking number on their old system (since they didnt provide any email)..still hasnt moved since Incheon on the 28th March.. =x 

Mine is the same. I called Australia Post to see what they could see, and it shows my box 8 physically left Korea on 28/3. She said there should be a aust post scan probably mid next week. Also in Australia, aust post doesn't do their first scan until after the item has cleared customs

Lol none of mine ever really show much on the Royal Mail system at all. The last scan mine ever seem to get is inward and never shows anything after that. I am hoping it might come today though.

Hiya Has anyone tried beautynetkorea.com?  Trying to find somewhere new to get Korean products now that Memebox has thrown me away :wacko:
They have an Ebay store as well, f2plus1.I have ordered twice from them. They ship quickly and throw in a few samples.

I think I got a different customer service person as this one seems to give better answers. I have been told they don't combine unless you ordered items together, which I didn't. I just hope they don't do it again as they said they won't. Now to see what happens.

Hi everyone.  I emailed Memebox on Friday night and received an email this morning.  I was inquiring about the DHL fees that were added and if it would be the standard method of future shipping to Canada.  Here is what they wrote: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ We are so sorry for the inconvenience.   We will contact to DHL and find what was going on your box.   After DHL will contact you and will refund custom charge for the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   If there is anything else we can do better for you, please let us know anytime!   _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Not sure if that means that the "processing fee" will not be refunded but I wanted to give those other Canadians a heads up!
Thanks! Please keep us updated if they do!

Memebox had finally responded back to my email inquiries. One in particular is in regards to using DHL as a courier. The CS stated that there were many other Canadian customers who had inquire/complain about DHL and the additional fee. Going forward, I don't think DHL will be utilized for Canadian customers. Personally, I am happy that DHL will no longer be used. I always get charged extra with DHL. In addition, also a bit off topic, I usually find that the DHL couriers are a bit rude. They also tend to deliver at unusual hours and bang loudly at the door (when there's a door bell)! Lol maybe it's just me. Which ever method was used, prior to DHL was awesome. I've placed quite a number of orders with Memebox and this was true for both standard and express shipping methods.

Hiya Has anyone tried beautynetkorea.com?  Trying to find somewhere new to get Korean products now that Memebox has thrown me away :wacko:
I acually got my box 8 and beautynet purchase today! Yep beautynet actually sells on ebay as well, but if you are repurchasing all the time, their site offers discounts gifts and points from time to time.
they gave me some small samples. im happy with that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox had finally responded back to my email inquiries. One in particular is in regards to using DHL as a courier. The CS stated that there were many other Canadian customers who had inquire/complain about DHL and the additional fee. Going forward, I don't think DHL will be utilized for Canadian customers. Personally, I am happy that DHL will no longer be used. I always get charged extra with DHL. In addition, also a bit off topic, I usually find that the DHL couriers are a bit rude. They also tend to deliver at unusual hours and bang loudly at the door (when there's a door bell)! Lol maybe it's just me.

Which ever method was used, prior to DHL was awesome. I've placed quite a number of orders with Memebox and this was true for both standard and express shipping methods.
They are very rude!!!! I posted about one DHL workker a few pages back, I had to complain to DHL headquarters, he treated me like crap. I dislike DHL

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They are very rude!!!! I posted about one DHL workker a few pages back, I had to complain to DHL headquarters, he treated me like crap. I dislike DHL
DHL= deserve hating lately?

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  DHL= deserve hating lately?
Yea lol

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hiya

Has anyone tried beautynetkorea.com?  Trying to find somewhere new to get Korean products now that Memebox has thrown me away
wacko.gif

So of course I had to look up this site. Here's what's in my cart, I've never used any of these products or brands. What do you guys think? Should I complete the purchase?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So of course I had to look up this site. Here's what's in my cart, I've never used any of these products or brands. What do you guys think? Should I complete the purchase?

Heck ya!!! Nice goodies you got in that cart!!! Checkout :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hear the Missha BB cream is amazeeee!!!! I want to buy one sometime soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im little worried on the colors though..

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heck ya!!! Nice goodies you got in that cart!!! Checkout :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hear the Missha BB cream is amazeeee!!!! I want to buy one sometime soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im little worried on the colors though..
I'm not Asian, but I'm fair with yellow undertones and the Korean BB creams work great on my skin.

I qualify for a $6 discount and free shipping or shipping with tracking for only $2.50. Yeah, I think I'm going for it.

Looks good! Always love Holika2 so I can't say no to that.
wub.gif

Missha was a little grey for me, and I'm on the pale/ yellow undertones side (about NC20), so it made a white cast on me. I gave mine away to my sis. It was highly raved tho!

Haven't tried the rest.

I'm not Asian, but I'm fair with yellow undertones and the Korean BB creams work great on my skin.

I qualify for a $6 discount and free shipping or shipping with tracking for only $2.50. Yeah, I think I'm going for it.
I have a yellow undertone as well, what color of the Missha BB cream did you order?

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks good! Always love Holika2 so I can't say no to that.
wub.gif

Missha was a little grey for me, and I'm on the pale/ yellow undertones side (about NC20), so it made a white cast on me. I gave mine away to my sis. It was highly raved tho!

Haven't tried the rest.
Hmmm... the Dr G BB cream from Box 2 was grey on me. If some of the items don't work, I'm sure I'll have no problem finding someone to take it off my hands.  ;-)

Latest posts

Back