Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This actually makes me feel a bit better because I haven't gotten my tracking for Box 8 and I've been worried about it. Mine was sent standard so who knows when I'll actually receive it.
My is standard also and they shipped out on the 26. I checked this morning and its already in JFK. So I'm hoping I'll receive it sometimes next week in time for my bday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This actually makes me feel a bit better because I haven't gotten my tracking for Box 8 and I've been worried about it. Mine was sent standard so who knows when I'll actually receive it.
My Luckybox #1 was shipped standard it took 10 days to arrive, I image each persons shipment will vary. I was happy with the time length it took to get to me.

It would be nice if Memebox reinstated a formidable point system. Frankly, I have a tendency to buy more often when I can accumulate more points (LOL). On another note, am I the only one excited to see what Memebox offers in the Hair and Body box? I truly hope they wow us with quality hair products (in cute packaging.) Seeing as it is the first box, they should roll out the red carpet so that more people would be more inclined to buy it in the future.
I'm excited for it too! I heard about their hair perfumes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wanna try those

Finally got my tracking numbers and both of my boxes already reached Incheon several days ago, which means they're probably somewhere over the sea or in Canada already. Does anyone know how I can get track these packages? Do I need to contact Memebox again?

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited for it too! I heard about their hair perfumes
smile.gif
wanna try those
Yes, I heard about their hair perfumes. I'll be giving that to my sister if any make it in the box. I've seen some really nice Korean shampoo and conditioner bottles in the past-- I've passed on them, considering I cannot read the ingredients. I hope Memebox provides a thorough ingredient list. I hope the box also has a nice hair oil/serum, steam hair mask and the like. My hair is ready for some serious Korean-style pampering after this brutal winter. My hair went past dry to crispy this winter (LOL).

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Finally got my tracking numbers and both of my boxes already reached Incheon several days ago, which means they're probably somewhere over the sea or in Canada already. Does anyone know how I can get track these packages? Do I need to contact Memebox again?

Wait a few days for another shipping status update because if it's still in transit (somewhere in the sea), then they can't do no update. I had to wait like 3 days before I got an status update that it had reach JFK.

Quote: Originally Posted by misroule /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today!

Ah! So lucky! Pray mine be on time. please please.. let me have a happy birthday next week. LOL

When are the next boxes shipping? I lost track...even with the shipping dates some are shipped later or earlier...I'm confused

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When are the next boxes shipping? I lost track...even with the shipping dates some are shipped later or earlier...I'm confused

For April--- (courtesy of someone I forgot)

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

But I would give them like + a few days cause so far it seems like they ship them out a bit late than usual.

My post office was able to get a scan of the Memebox shipping label of my Superbox 2 (don't ask me how!) since I opened a claim on the missing package. Apparently they never put a zip code on my box. I'm irritated with Memebox right now. So careless.

For April--- (courtesy of someone I forgot) BOXES FOR APRIL Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th But I would give them like + a few days cause so far it seems like they ship them out a bit late than usual.
Thanks so much!! I hope the ladies that haven't received their boxes/ are having issues get resolved quickly.... I would be super frustrated too!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It would be nice if Memebox reinstated a formidable point system. Frankly, I have a tendency to buy more often when I can accumulate more points (LOL).

On another note, am I the only one excited to see what Memebox offers in the Hair and Body box? I truly hope they wow us with quality hair products (in cute packaging.) Seeing as it is the first box, they should roll out the red carpet so that more people would be more inclined to buy it in the future.
I'm excited too! My body lotion ran out and I was thinking of restocking vic secret. Maybe I should hold on to that thought for awhile.

Also looking forward to korean foot peels. Not sure if anyone tried those but they are amazeballs!

also, you guys should check out what they sell on their korean site. spoiler, spoiler everywhere~ (you don't know a 100% but just a rough idea of what could be)

Does anyone knows where to buy Derma:B daily lotion that came in box 5/5-2? I love it soo much and practically use it daily. Very moisturzing honestly.its better than alot of my american lotion.

Hiya

Has anyone tried beautynetkorea.com?  Trying to find somewhere new to get Korean products now that Memebox has thrown me away
wacko.gif

my etude house and box8 has finally hit uk ground level. but it still says both boxes have the same tracking bar ,so does that mean both parcels are in a large packet together ,surely each box would of had 2 different codes if seperate..

now to see if this is gonna be a customs charge if both boxes are combined. hope not. i know @Jane George yours was with mine number 72 flight or pallet .is yours still at uk inward.

glad to hear others are slowly getting there boxes via snail mail as well. 

Mine arrived yesterday according to my number. I don't think any of my numbers have scanned past that point so I might not know their plight until they arrive or a letter. Pretty annoyed they combined them though as I paid two postage charges. However mine is registering on the Royal Mail site which is a first for me. Hopefully a good sign.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine arrived yesterday according to my number. I don't think any of my numbers have scanned past that point so I might not know their plight until they arrive or a letter. Pretty annoyed they combined them though as I paid two postage charges.
yes thats exactly the same as mine. so we paid twice for postage and they have been combined like i thought .hope we don't get customs hit. seems like as no messages yet it will be royal mail,parcel force then. will let you know if anything gets updated.

my birthday week i have 4 or 5 boxes hope to god they don't get sent as one imagine the customs that could get charged if stopped.

Latest posts

Back