Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already commented on my The a Face Box, I really like it. I was sad to hear that the value was not there with the box itself. So I do wish they would have added larger value to the box. I am enjoying what it came with, once I get over this cold and can really sit down and try out my products, I am sure I'll be pleased. I knew as soon as I saw the lip tint with the Eiffel Tower , my youngest daughter would want that. (And she immediately grabbed it, yelling Mine, thou I took it right back) she just has a fascination with Paris and Love. Lol. ( She's 12) I will try it a few times and I am sure I will pass it down to her. I do actually want to try the products. * I know I will be ordering cute asian products for my Christmas stockings this year.

^ I honestly think the value isn't that bad. Sure, the Korean prices are cheaper IN Korea but the prices I complied for us internationally using eBay values it at $61.93.

TheFaceShop Superbox

Lovely ME:EX Lip Tint Stick SPF13 : $12.69 USD

Cherry-Cherry Lips Modeling Gel Patch : $7.16 USD

Clean Face Oil-Free BB Cream : $7.11 USD

Face It Nails Holiday Love Edition : $9.99 USD

Hyaluronic Acid Essential Mask Sheet : $3.45 USD

Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher : $6.25 USD

Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream : $8.99 USD

Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes : $6.29 USD

Total: $61.93 USD

You still save like $15 from the box compared to buying each product seperately. I understand its not that much amazingly cheaper but tbh I didn't even have high hopes for it in the first place.

So I have a theory about the contents of both the etude house and the faceshop box. The contents of the boxes are similar. I mean they both have nail polish,masks and stuff. Maybe memebox wanted the boxes to be similar for the people that only ordered one or the other.

I am looking forward to getting my Etude house box, it should be here this week sometime. I may complain about the missed shipment, but they did offer to send it Express so in the long run I should be getting all my boxes way quicker than standard shipping. I'm really looking forward to that hair mask! How is everyone who got the Etude House box liking it?

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am looking forward to getting my Etude house box, it should be here this week sometime. I may complain about the missed shipment, but they did offer to send it Express so in the long run I should be getting all my boxes way quicker than standard shipping.

I'm really looking forward to that hair mask!

How is everyone who got the Etude House box liking it?
I actually used the hair mask last night and I'm still not totally sure how I feel about it. Totally cute packaging and amazing smell, but when I rinsed out the treatment it seemed to really weigh my hair down. This morning, my hair didn't seem any heavier than normal, but I will really be able to form an opinion on it when I see Day 2 hair tomorrow. 

Also tried the highlighter today and it's ok. I think I like my liquids better. 

I have been wanting to buy one of those blushes that came in TFS box for forever! I think I am just going to finally bite the bullet. The peach shade looks so lovely! Did anyone get that and try it out yet?

Well Memebox it was fun.  I have received 3 boxes so far, 1 is on its way, and I have another 15 ship to yet (one is for hubby so I don't feel so bad haha).  I will have more Korean skincare and cosmetics that any one sane woman could use up in a reasonable period of time.

Hopefully by the time box 16 ships to me, you will have reintroduced international shipping, so I can continue to spend insane amounts of money on you.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well Memebox it was fun.  I have received 3 boxes so far, 1 is on its way, and I have another 15 ship to yet (one is for hubby so I don't feel so bad haha).  I will have more Korean skincare and cosmetics that any one sane woman could use up in a reasonable period of time.

Hopefully by the time box 16 ships to me, you will have reintroduced international shipping, so I can continue to spend insane amounts of money on you.
I have box 8 on the way, and 15 to go as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully by the time they reintroduce international shipping, they will up their customer care so we can get replies on time regarding missing tracking numbers and boxes.

I just got my tracking on my email from box 8, and the other two boxes when I already received them last week..poor memebox their email communication system is snail mail...I was all excited thinking I had another box on the way lol

I just got my tracking on my email from box 8, and the other two boxes when I already received them last week..poor memebox their email communication system is snail mail...I was all excited thinking I had another box on the way lol
Me too xD I was like "Box 9 already? I haven't paid it yet" lol

Well, I guess their email is snail mail like you said, I just got the email for my two packages that arrived last Thursday, so it's a full week after being sent instead of two days later. Thank goodness the websites update faster" I do hope April 1st shipment tracking numbers are sent out quicker. I really think they are running this company with the bare minimum amount of people.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yea , I don't blame the couriers either, there's never been a lost package due to a shipping company in my whole lifetime.
Really?  I guess Canada Post must be significantly more reliable than the USPS.  

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ^ I honestly think the value isn't that bad. Sure, the Korean prices are cheaper IN Korea but the prices I complied for us internationally using eBay values it at $61.93.

TheFaceShop Superbox

Lovely ME:EX Lip Tint Stick SPF13 : $12.69 USD

Cherry-Cherry Lips Modeling Gel Patch : $7.16 USD

Clean Face Oil-Free BB Cream : $7.11 USD

Face It Nails Holiday Love Edition : $9.99 USD

Hyaluronic Acid Essential Mask Sheet : $3.45 USD

Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher : $6.25 USD

Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream : $8.99 USD

Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes : $6.29 USD

Total: $61.93 USD

You still save like $15 from the box compared to buying each product seperately. I understand its not that much amazingly cheaper but tbh I didn't even have high hopes for it in the first place.

Thanks for listing everything out. I didn't purchase this box but it seems like a nice mix of products.  I can understand the desire for a little more value though. 

Quote: Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's the deal with memepoints? I've purchased two boxes and zero points.
They only have certain memebox's that give points now, they got rid of the referral memebox points last week about.

The hair & Body & The Him memebox give points right now, not every memebox anymore.

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This actually makes me feel a bit better because I haven't gotten my tracking for Box 8 and I've been worried about it. Mine was sent standard so who knows when I'll actually receive it.

It would be nice if Memebox reinstated a formidable point system. Frankly, I have a tendency to buy more often when I can accumulate more points (LOL).

On another note, am I the only one excited to see what Memebox offers in the Hair and Body box? I truly hope they wow us with quality hair products (in cute packaging.) Seeing as it is the first box, they should roll out the red carpet so that more people would be more inclined to buy it in the future.

Latest posts

Back