Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe for you're situation, but a USA address is not an Australian address. That would be really frusterating in any circumstance
I understand that it's frustrating.My question is how can you blame MEME Box when it's a shipping companies fault for not sorting them properly. I would be upset too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I understand that it's frustrating.My question is how can you blame MEME Box when it's a shipping companies fault for not sorting them properly. I would be upset too.
Like I said before, maybe you didn't read it, How can a package, with you're address on it be shipped to  re-routed it back to USA if the address was the correct address, in this issue posted above, it was not delivered. Therefore, something must had been incorrect on Memebox's behalf. There has been other issues with customer's packages being shipped to there country and than shipped backed to a foreign country, and than back to the customer's country, that is the shipping companies fault, and not Memebox's. I just can't see how a reputable shipping company can "lose" so many undelivered packages....

I'm sorry for this horrible experience..especially since it's your first with memebox. The only advice I can offer is to email them again at [email protected] I just emailed them for a refund on one of my box (March 29th) and they just now (march 30th) email me saying that they have refunded me my money and I checked my paypal account and the money went in. Maybe try one more time? Sorry if I'm no help. I don't know if it's just me or they "pick" who they want, but so far I've gotten quick service from them whether it's questions or refunds. I got my refund back in less than 24 hours. For my refund, I put my subject as "Cancellation for Order # XXXXXXXXX". 
I'm glad you were able to get your refund. I have gone ahead and send another email for my missing box. I was going to wait till tomorrow but if they are answering today, I couldn't help it. Thank you for letting us know.

How did you open a claim? Thanks !!
Are you in the states? I called usps. And explained what happened and gave them my tracking number and they saw what was going on so they opened a claim for me and gave me a claim number as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Taking into consideration how poor the"brand boxes" were so far maybe it's even better they didn't.
I think they look great, here's to  hoping mine arrive. On a side note, "North and South Korea exchange fire across western sea border" BBC reports, this is maybe why Memebox has been short on replies... Seems as though there is a lot going on in that country right now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think they look great, here's to  hoping mine arrive. On a side note, "North and South Korea exchange fire across western sea border" BBC reports, this is maybe why Memebox has been short on replies... Seems as though there is a lot going on in that country right now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got a CNN breaking news text about North Korean and South Korean fire exchange my notice said it was across the maritime border. I hope it doesn't lead to any thing worse.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The situation in Korea looks the same for years. The politics does not influence their business - they used to say "business as usual" and do their job, as they have been threatened this way for over 50 years. Memebox Global is located in the USA, so answers from CS doesn't come from Korea anyway.

The total value of the TFS box was 29$ (according to their official Korean online store). The products were so cheap, possibly the cheapest in the store. I don't like the box but if you and other customers do that's great. I simply expected something more.

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The situation in Korea looks the same for years. The politics does not influence their business - they used to say "business as usual" and do their job, as they have been threatened this way for over 50 years. Memebox Global is located in the USA, so answers from CS doesn't come from Korea anyway.

The total value of the TFS box was 29$ (according to their official Korean online store). The products were so cheap, possibly the cheapest in the store. I don't like the box but if you and other customers do that's great. I simply expected something more.
Saks fifth avenue is a good place to start.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Saks fifth avenue is a good place to start.
I usually start with Avenue Montaigne:)

Ok, third time was the charm, I got a response tonight so it was three days and three emails for me to get a reply. They said my order was omitted due to the website change Anyway, it doesn't really matter why they missed it as long as they know the mistake was make and are willing to fix it. The reply said my box will ship April 1, by EMS. Fingers crossed all goes well. It seems right now is a good time to email them as someone is answering emails.

I have a a shipping date for my Lucky box One I ordered on March 4th, Its shipping out on April 1st. I double checked by checking my emails when I thought it was taking long and found they were keeping in touch.

Luckybox #1 (Restock) Your updates on Luckybox #1 Hello ______
Thank you for purchasing our Luckybox #1
We would like to inform you the necessary information before we ship out your box.

Here are the order details:
1. BOX NUMBER: Luckybox #1
2. Order number: ________

3. Shipping date: April 1st
4. Shipping method: Method that you have selected
5. Shipping duration: Standard Shipping: 14~22 days, Express Shipping: 3~5 days

Looks like there won't be anymore box releases before the end of the month D= 

Good for my wallet I guess haha ^^" since i'm International, i won't be able to order anymore :c But still waiting for my boxed throughout the year~

Hallelujah! I received a reply. After almost two weeks of constant emailing. And what does it say? That I will receive my Memebox 8 tracking shortly and it is being shipped. Why am I being overlooked? No idea. At least they acknowledged my existence.
About time . Just got to await tracking mines come through as shipping to Canada . For box8. But we will see my superbox 2 original shipped that went to Australia to America to France has finally turned up I'm sending it on to a friend as I made them resend one out . And yes it's nothing to do with shipping couriers like others may of suggested above. The name was right the address printed was wrong but town right country wrong and postcode correct was sent back relabelled with the wrong country 3 different tracking codes on parcel finally someone in France had repacked and labelled via putting to and to together and sending my way. Any trouble after tomorrow with boxes I will email and then do paypal and open small claims court appeals as I can't see people having much luck in getting issues sorted if we international people are out .im not here to spend days and weeks sorting out finding a parcel that's the companies you buy from job.im not a stay at home mother of leisure I work fulltime upto 80 hrs a week most of the time

Good for you @BeautyJunction ! 

I got a note for a post while I was out. Going to the post office to claim it in abit.

Could be something else tho..

I have replied asking for a tracking number and saying I hope I receive replies to my emails more frequently. I also asked why OUSIX isn't working for me, and the code they gave me for my readers didn't work even once. I don't think I'll receive a reply to any of those.

Just used the Banila Radiant CC Cream under the CC Cushion from superbox #2. The coverage is nice, but my face is shine city today. I don't know if I look dewy or oily. Not sure if I'll use the Radiant CC again! And this is coming from someone who loves highlighter and uses it like crazy. XD Places I didn't know could shine are shining!

Glad that they are starting to reply to emails. Maybe they like to reply to email on Sunday/Monday or early beginning of the week, idk.

I just hope everything will be okay now. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because they been releasing boxes after boxes nonstop so they are trying to get things together.. (lets hope they get it together)

As for shipping to different address, yes it would BE the shipping company fault if they ship the boxes to another address WITHIN in the SAME country/state. However, if it's to a [polar] OPPOSITE country, then it IS meme fault especially if you/they have the correct address on file and have verified with you. Agree or not, it's my opinion. They emailed me days ahead before shipping of SB2 to see if they have the correct address and phone number and I verified that it is correct. So... yeah.

Latest posts

Back