Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if someone posted this already, but Superbox #3 spoiler is up on Memebox FB if anyone's interested. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lucky box one, that is in my bedroom, is still in incheon according to the tracking. It took a vacation there but finally arrived.
Aww I hope thats the case with mine. But not too long of a vacation tho.

I'm so bored I'm half reading books and half stalking korean blogs on memebox unboxings.

I think they have seen worse. Listerine, Nivea, Bepanthen? 
icon_eek.gif
  Glad the petition for only Korean products got tru.

My superbox 2 shipping status has been in Arrival at inward office of exchange USORDA since the 20th. Does this mean it is in customs and does anyone know if the length of time it has been there is normal or should I be worried lol. I have 17 dollars in points I would like to use for another one but the amount of time this is taking is even longer then I expected. I also ordered the normal box 8 but haven't even received tracking info for that. And neither of my orders are showing up on my account. It just says I have not placed any orders!
My box was at ISC Chicago (same as inward office of Exchange ORDUSA) 3/20 until 3/28 when it moved to Allen Park, MI. It's finally back near Chicago where I live since yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. Try tracking thru the USPS site unless it's coming via DHL. They provide more detail than Memebox's link. Hope that helps!

OK ladies quick question before y'all get back to Memebox fangirling (I'd totally join in if my wallet would let me!).

Does anyone know of a site where I can order Face Shop items to be shipped to the USA?  I love their cute stuff, but can't figure out how to make it mine without huge shipping charges or customs issues!  I'd also prefer to pick out my items rather than ordering a mystery box.

Thanks lovelies!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OK ladies quick question before y'all get back to Memebox fangirling (I'd totally join in if my wallet would let me!).

Does anyone know of a site where I can order Face Shop items to be shipped to the USA?  I love their cute stuff, but can't figure out how to make it mine without huge shipping charges or customs issues!  I'd also prefer to pick out my items rather than ordering a mystery box.

Thanks lovelies!
Have you tried seeing if there's one in your area?  If there isn't one close to you they might do phone orders

http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/store/store.jsp?pageno=1&nation=16&shopnm=

To avoid the crazy shipping from Korea, that might be the best way to go. I usually just order mine from RoseRoseShop, but then I am also ordering other things with it that I cannot get in the US at all so it makes sense to bundle on the shipping. This is their Face Shop page if you want to check it out. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you tried seeing if there's one in your area?  If there isn't one close to you they might do phone orders

http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/store/store.jsp?pageno=1&nation=16&shopnm=

Quote: Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks lovelies!

Sadly, no... I'm in a very rural part of NC, so the closest one would be.... Virginia?  At least a 5 hour drive away.  Haha the Face Shop items are cute, but not THAT cute!  Thank you, though!

I will also try looking at the RoseRose website!

Sadly, no... I'm in a very rural part of NC, so the closest one would be.... Virginia?  At least a 5 hour drive away.  Haha the Face Shop items are cute, but not THAT cute!  Thank you, though! I will also try looking at the RoseRose website!
You can also try cosmetic-love. They have free shippings and prices are pretty good. ive brought from them before and it was pretty fast shipping..I believe I got my items within 2 weeks timeframe.

This is my first experience with Memebox and I'm feeling very ripped off. I ordered Lucky box #1 and Box #8. My Lucky box appears to have going everywhere - to Chicago, back to Seoul, back to Chicago (where I live), to MI to NC. It's been 25 days - do I give up on this? Customer Service hasn't responded in days. Box 8 left Seoul Thursday-ish according to my text alert but haven't heard anything since. And when I go to the site it tells me I have no orders. Do I just give up and call it a loss? I'm guessing with Customer Service the way everyone is complaining it is, I shouldn't count on a refund. Any advice?

Quote: Originally Posted by gigik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is my first experience with Memebox and I'm feeling very ripped off. I ordered Lucky box #1 and Box #8. My Lucky box appears to have going everywhere - to Chicago, back to Seoul, back to Chicago (where I live), to MI to NC. It's been 25 days - do I give up on this? Customer Service hasn't responded in days. Box 8 left Seoul Thursday-ish according to my text alert but haven't heard anything since. And when I go to the site it tells me I have no orders. Do I just give up and call it a loss? I'm guessing with Customer Service the way everyone is complaining it is, I shouldn't count on a refund. Any advice?
Can you contact the shipping company? If you have the tracking, they might be able to help you track down the box and get it back to you.

DO NOT give up and call it a "loss" that is you're hard earned money. 25 days thats a longgggggg time and considering its been all over the map, I suggest you keep on memebox!! It's very stressful, I know, I've had this issue with lots of companies international, but never give up! Keep on emailing them ,call headquarters in California if they have a number, call the shipping company, contact paypal if you want a refund and see what they can do, you can also contact you're credit card company as well. As for you're orders disappearing on Memebox, you should had got an email via paypal about the purchase amount and the description, so you have that as evidence.

I'm sorry for this horrible experience..especially since it's your first with memebox. The only advice I can offer is to email them again at [email protected] I just emailed them for a refund on one of my box (March 29th) and they just now (march 30th) email me saying that they have refunded me my money and I checked my paypal account and the money went in. Maybe try one more time? Sorry if I'm no help.

I don't know if it's just me or they "pick" who they want, but so far I've gotten quick service from them whether it's questions or refunds. I got my refund back in less than 24 hours. For my refund, I put my subject as "Cancellation for Order # XXXXXXXXX". 

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry for this horrible experience..especially since it's your first with memebox. The only advice I can offer is to email them again at [email protected] I just emailed them for a refund on one of my box (March 29th) and they just now (march 30th) email me saying that they have refunded me my money and I checked my paypal account and the money went in. Maybe try one more time? Sorry if I'm no help.

I don't know if it's just me or they "pick" who they want, but so far I've gotten quick service from them whether it's questions or refunds. I got my refund back in less than 24 hours. For my refund, I put my subject as "Cancellation for Order # XXXXXXXXX". 
Did you request a refund due to non-delivery or because you changed you're mind about you're purchase? the reason why I ask, is so I'm aware, that they do give refunds,  if there is non -delivery, and not to be surprised and angry if it is never delivered.

Did you request a refund due to non-delivery or because you changed you're mind about you're purchase? the reason why I ask, is so I'm aware, that they do give refunds,  if there is non -delivery, and not to be surprised and angry if it is never delivered.
Both. I emailed to request a refund on my sb#2 (express shipping) never got to me and the him box which I want to cancel. So basically I got refund for both. My tracking for SB 2 went around the world and ended up in Australia for some odd reason. I'm in the States BTW.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Both. I emailed to request a refund on my sb#2 (express shipping) never got to me and the him box which I want to cancel. So basically I got refund for both.

My tracking for SB 2 went around the world and ended up in Australia for some odd reason. I'm in the States BTW.
Wow.. That's scary...They must be  putting the wrong addresses on the boxes >.>

It is. But I'm just glad I got refund for both and quick too. Maybe they like me? Lol I don't know. I still have lucky box 2 & 3 in April coming so I'm hoping it will come to my house please. Otherwise imma have to cancel the rest (11-16).

This is my lucky box 1 as well,lol. I opened a claim and they answered along the lines of 'sorry, looks like it's coming to you now!'
at least you got that! I got an... " I dont know why it went back to Los Angeles. " -.-'

My boxes have taken strange turns also. That's the USPS, not Meme box's issue.My boxes have always had the right address but the sorting facilities are not doing their job.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boxes have taken strange turns also. That's the USPS, not Meme box's issue.My boxes have always had the right address but the sorting facilities are not doing their job.
maybe for you're situation, but a USA address is not an Australian address. That would be really frusterating in any circumstance

Latest posts

Back