Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine was 21. Pale enough that I can actually wear it alone - though its on the dark side for me.  YAY, memebox! Loving the pale colors.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

If its a bit too pale, you could always put a thin layer underneath your foundation for a clarifying/brightening effect.

EDIT:

ha!  I didnt see that LisaLeah already answered, lol. I started a reply then got distracted by some March Madness (basketball). 
Actually it's good you answered too! I wanted to say the same thing about wearing it under your foundation. I have worn it alone. But I have also worn it as a base to cover redness etc before I put on my foundation. I think it's a versatile product.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was pretty surprised by how much coverage it gave. I'm used to CC cream that act as a minor redness concealer, not a full blown foundation. I've been wearing it almost every day and really liking it.

Right?!  I thought the same thing. Its got a lighter feel than traditional foundation but the coverage is MUCH different than the western CC creams I've tried. Before this I was using a western BB cream and blending it with a small amount of foundation to get the same effect. This is MUCH simpler. 

Figuring out how to use these products is something I really love about memebox. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Actually it's good you answered too! I wanted to say the same thing about wearing it under your foundation. I have worn it alone. But I have also worn it as a base to cover redness etc before I put on my foundation. I think it's a versatile product.

biggrin.gif
   I do the same thing.

Even when the color is a good match I sometimes strategically add a small bit of foundation to the T-zone (where I sometimes get blotchy from lack of sleep or retinol, etc) or to the areas I'm going to highlight so they have a particularly good finish.  

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone bought the Memebox for Him?
No but I am really curious to see what is in it.

Korean men primp a lot more than men in the states.

They love cosmetics!

As a matter of fact, many men wear make up in Korea.

Even lipgloss and lip tint.

Some of Missha's makeup ads feature men and women together wearing the same pink lip tint.

Ugh...debating whether or not to get the oil-free Memebox...especially since the $7 shipping coupon is still there. T__T WHAT TO DO

No but I am really curious to see what is in it. Korean men primp a lot more than men in the states. They love cosmetics! As a matter of fact, many men wear make up in Korea. Even lipgloss and lip tint. Some of Missha's makeup ads feature men and women together wearing the same pink lip tint.
Yess! They tend to do their base makeup very carefully to achieve that flawless look! If you search "미미박스 for men" on Google, you can see what's inside the Korean version of Memebox for men :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For the past two months it has been mostly skincare but who knows what come next?

I'm relieved they haven't put up any new boxes! I feel like it gives them time to really focus on all the other ones and make sure they get out a few more. There was a huge influx of boxes over the past few weeks, so I think it's good they're catching up and not overwhelming their customers and oversaturating their site with too many boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wonder what time the code "ship4cheap" expires on the 31st, Korean time??
I was wondering the same thing, Luxx. Let's hope they mean Palo Alto, California time since they are headquartered there. It gives me more time to contemplate picking an item or two or even a box later tonight. Well, well, off to a busy Sunday for me today.

I'm still wondering when I will be emailed back, I emailed once on Friday and once on Saturday. I probably won't email again until Monday. I'm hoping they get their CS together. It very sad to like a company and then they let you down because of CS. The one thing I have found is they do eventually handle everyone's problem. If it goes longer than 1 week I will just ask for a refund. It is not worth the hassel. Did anyone who had items shipped on March 25th get shipping emails? The shipping info did update on my orders on both the old and new website for the two boxes I got. Unfortunately the Superbox #4 Etude Box didn't update with a tracking number. I am convinced they just did not send it at all.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still wondering when I will be emailed back, I emailed once on Friday and once on Saturday.
I probably won't email again until Monday. I'm hoping they get their CS together.

It very sad to like a company and then they let you down because of CS. The one thing I have found is they do eventually handle everyone's problem. If it goes longer than 1 week I will just ask for a refund. It is not worth the hassel.

Did anyone who had items shipped on March 25th get shipping emails?

The shipping info did update on my orders on both the old and new website for the two boxes I got. Unfortunately the Superbox #4 Etude Box didn't update with a tracking number.
I am convinced they just did not send it at all.
That is exactly what happened with my box 8 - no updates anywhere and no emails. No response to my emails and tweet and Facebook comment and message. Like you, I'll do the same thing if there is no response. They should set up a separate email ID for handling customer complaints and answer everyone's queries and automatically send out tracking numbers seamlessly to everyone without being asked.

BOXES FOR MARCH--- ALL SHIPPED 

Superbox #2 Makeup editionShipping date: March 14th 

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th 

Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st 

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

ALSO:

Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)--- SOLD OUT

Memebox #3, #5, #5-2, #6, #6-2
So supposed #8 is shipped on the 25th, worst come to worst I'll get it around April 14th. Hoping that won't happen. 
eusa_pray.gif

And hope you guys will get responds/ boxes on Monday...

My Memebox #8 went out on 3/27 as well. Contacted CS to get tracking since it was never automatically emailed. They responded in two days.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still wondering when I will be emailed back, I emailed once on Friday and once on Saturday.
I probably won't email again until Monday. I'm hoping they get their CS together.

It very sad to like a company and then they let you down because of CS. The one thing I have found is they do eventually handle everyone's problem. If it goes longer than 1 week I will just ask for a refund. It is not worth the hassel.

Did anyone who had items shipped on March 25th get shipping emails?

The shipping info did update on my orders on both the old and new website for the two boxes I got. Unfortunately the Superbox #4 Etude Box didn't update with a tracking number.
I am convinced they just did not send it at all.
For my #8 and SB#2 box I never got an email. When I saw others receiving theirs, I didn't even look for tracking just figuring it would get here eventually, ha. Just looked up the tracking on the old site and it was shipped on the 26th and got to me in "Atlanta" on the 27th. I assume it says Atlanta because that's the hub that delivered it, but that's about three hours away from me. Weird. But yea, never got an email notification about it shipping.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My two were shipped on the 27th not the 25th.
same tho. mines still in Incheon. (maybe due to non-working days= no updates)

the dates compiled were from the meme website. meaning they were late by 2 days.

same tho. mines still in Incheon. (maybe due to non-working days= no updates) the dates compiled were from the meme website. meaning they were late by 2 days.
My lucky box one, that is in my bedroom, is still in incheon according to the tracking. It took a vacation there but finally arrived.

My superbox 2 shipping status has been in Arrival at inward office of exchange USORDA since the 20th. Does this mean it is in customs and does anyone know if the length of time it has been there is normal or should I be worried lol. I have 17 dollars in points I would like to use for another one but the amount of time this is taking is even longer then I expected. I also ordered the normal box 8 but haven't even received tracking info for that. And neither of my orders are showing up on my account. It just says I have not placed any orders!

Latest posts

Back