Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallelujah! I received a reply. After almost two weeks of constant emailing. And what does it say? That I will receive my Memebox 8 tracking shortly and it is being shipped. Why am I being overlooked? No idea. At least they acknowledged my existence.
Finally you got a response!

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally you got a response!
Lol yes, time to celebrate. Haven't got a reply to my reply, though I suppose that is asking for too much!

so this is goodbye to memebox? 

anyone made any last-minute purchases? 
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

About time .
Just got to await tracking mines come through as shipping to Canada . For box8.
But we will see my superbox 2 original shipped that went to Australia to America to France has finally turned up I'm sending it on to a friend as I made them resend one out . And yes it's nothing to do with shipping couriers like others may of suggested above.
The name was right the address printed was wrong but town right country wrong and postcode correct was sent back relabelled with the wrong country 3 different tracking codes on parcel finally someone in France had repacked and labelled via putting to and to together and sending my way.

Any trouble after tomorrow with boxes I will email and then do paypal and open small claims court appeals as I can't see people having much luck in getting issues sorted if we international people are out .im not here to spend days and weeks sorting out finding a parcel that's the companies you buy from job.im not a stay at home mother of leisure I work fulltime upto 80 hrs a week most of the time
Im  a stay at home Mom and my life is anything but leisure . Call me soccer Mom but Im a active member in my community and my kids are all into sports , choir, art clubs, and karate. it takes tons of time and dedication .

Lets please stick to makeup instead of putting other people down.

Hi everyone.  I emailed Memebox on Friday night and received an email this morning.  I was inquiring about the DHL fees that were added and if it would be the standard method of future shipping to Canada.  Here is what they wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.   We will contact to DHL and find what was going on your box.   After DHL will contact you and will refund custom charge for the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   If there is anything else we can do better for you, please let us know anytime!  
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure if that means that the "processing fee" will not be refunded but I wanted to give those other Canadians a heads up!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lol yes, time to celebrate. Haven't got a reply to my reply, though I suppose that is asking for too much!

I think we overloaded them, (frown) more than capacity . I hope they catch up. Ive been pleased with the communications regarding my Lucky Box 1.

Im  a stay at home Mom and my life is anything but leisure . Call me soccer Mom but Im a active member in my community and my kids are all into sports , choir, art clubs, and karate. it takes tons of time and dedication . Lets please stick to makeup instead of putting other people down.
Sorry figure of speech over here . And I wasn't putting people down I work and have a child so know thank you very much how hard it is when your on your own. But seriously others blaming the couriers and not memebox for shipping issues both are at fault. Anyway after today I'm sure the thread will be full of gossip on boxes they release . Maybe international people and some American people who have seen and read. People comments about shipping or unanswered emails and jump all over them should relise they are vented for real reasons and won't to know if it's just them or widespread.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Im  a stay at home Mom and my life is anything but leisure . Call me soccer Mom but Im a active member in my community and my kids are all into sports , choir, art clubs, and karate. it takes tons of time and dedication .

Lets please stick to makeup instead of putting other people down.
It is anything BUT leisure lol thats for sure, Im a stay at home mom as well.

Sorry figure of speech over here . And I wasn't putting people down I work and have a child so know thank you very much how hard it is when your on your own. But seriously others blaming the couriers and not memebox for shipping issues both are at fault. Anyway after today I'm sure the thread will be full of gossip on boxes they release .
Maybe international people and some American people who have seen and read. People comments about shipping or unanswered emails and jump all over them should relise they are vented for real reasons and won't to know if it's just them or widespread.
Yea , I don't blame the couriers either, there's never been a lost package due to a shipping company in my whole lifetime.

I've really been enjoying the Makeon CC Cushion that came with Superbox 2. I used this past weekend and am wearing it to work currently. It feels really light but has surprisingly good coverage! I was a bit worried about the shade, but it blends right in!

Sorry figure of speech over here . And I wasn't putting people down I work and have a child so know thank you very much how hard it is when your on your own. But seriously others blaming the couriers and not memebox for shipping issues both are at fault. Anyway after today I'm sure the thread will be full of gossip on boxes they release .
Maybe international people and some American people who have seen and read. People comments about shipping or unanswered emails and jump all over them should relise they are vented for real reasons and won't to know if it's just them or widespread.
 ((((Peace and Hugs))))   Im sorry Lorna, I understand. it must be frustrating with shipping, I had shipping problems when UPS had some partnership with the Post Office which was about UPS not wanting to do the last leg of journey for one of my items and they turn it over to the PO delaying it tremendously and messing up with the tracking

Whatever happened to tried and true, instead of trying out new carriers or cheaper carriers or making the journey double and triple. I cant even imagine frustration for those in other countries having to pay customs.

(((Peace and Hugs))))

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  so this is goodbye to memebox? 

anyone made any last-minute purchases? 
laughno.gif

In March I made several orders -  last-minute purchases
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  In March I made several orders -  last-minute purchases
laughno.gif

several? sounds hardcore. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 which ones?

I bought oil & trouble when it was released, and the body and hair one after surveying through the Korean body stuff on their sister site

In the description they mentioned body patch to perfumes,- so I am looking forward to some yummy floral roll-ons, dry shampoos, foot peeling packs (I love these!), something for firming/ anti-cellulite (hello bikini season!) & body oils sounds fantastic too. Not into nail varnish or body wash and such unless they are mind-blowingly good. 

icon_cheesygrin.gif
 which ones?

I bought oil & trouble when it was released, and the body and hair one after surveying through the Korean body stuff on their sister site

In the description they mentioned body patch to perfumes,- so I am looking forward to some yummy floral roll-ons, dry shampoos, foot peeling packs (I love these!), something for firming/ anti-cellulite (hello bikini season!) & body oils sounds fantastic too. Not into nail varnish or body wash and such unless they are mind-blowingly good. 
I ordered:
Memebox Global #11~#16 (6 boxes)

Luckybox #1 (1 box)

Luckybox #2 (1 box)

Memebox The Mask Edition (1 box)

Superbox #6 Anti-aging (1 box)

Memebox  Free From Oil & Troubles (1 box)

Memebox for Hair & Body (1 box)

just enough
icon_redface.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
 which ones?

I've also bought this 2 and I hope they'll be really great and fun to use
biggrin.gif
I have also ordered all the regular boxes till #16 and TheFaceShop box (which I kinda regret but hope I'll like it a bit more when I get it).

I did several too in march as it is my last chance as in uk. I got lucky box 3, hair and body, banila co memebox, lucky box 2, 11 to 16 and the face shop superbox in march and now I am done lol.

@migasa , @Paulina PS , @Jane George : lol you girls are insane!~~ can't say I'm not too. 
laughno.gif

I hope the upcoming boxes will wow us. Kinda miss the sensation from the earlier memeboxes that kept us faithful.

Now I'm just waiting for posts... 

Probably, but beauty products are my only vice, other than writing, and as I don't drink or smoke I have to have something that is purely mine. Plus I didn't want to regret not buying them in the future when they aren't taking uk orders anymore.

After I received the Etude and face shop boxes I got cured of my memebox obsession a little lol. I'll just buy regular and lucky boxes from now! They are awesome!

Latest posts

Back