Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmmm... the Dr G BB cream from Box 2 was grey on me. If some of the items don't work, I'm sure I'll have no problem finding someone to take it off my hands.  ;-)
Haha cool! I always love giving skincare/makeup to friends and family. Sometimes I wish someone would just pay me to procure things for them because I love shopping so much. Thats the dream, right?

p/s for me dr.jart silver kinda worked, but coverage was heavy. I love holika holika's peach girl bb with blusher (not sure if its still in the market).

anyone thinks the heart face pore mask (from box #8) smells a tad like laneige's waterbank sleeping pack? just not blue. 
icon_wink.gif

Okay, I went ahead and bought it.

So much for a no-buy month... lol. (And it's only the 4/2)  *sigh* I really have a problem. I've been tracking my spending and I'm averaging $300 a month on beauty products.
Lol I know how you feel.... Nice stuff you got though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So of course I had to look up this site. Here's what's in my cart, I've never used any of these products or brands. What do you guys think? Should I complete the purchase?

Is that Memeshop?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a yellow undertone as well, what color of the Missha BB cream did you order?

I haven't checked out yet... looking for swatches.
I am an NC25/30 and I LOVE the Missha BB cream! I believe I have #23

Missha is my favorite bb I've tried. Really light but covers nicely. I suffer from redness in my cheeks and nose area and general uneven skin tone and it covers it so well. I have no 23, medium skin that is really yellow undertone, which it seems to help with as well. Missha makes a bunch but perfect cover is my favorite.

It looks like Memebox is on holiday or something, considering they have not loaded new offerings in a bit. I hope they wow us soon.

On a side note, I was wondering are there subscription services that offer European products anything from clothes to beauty exclusively? Thanks.

I think Memebox went box-crazy in March so that they could get as many boxes available to international shoppers as possible before they cutoff shipping.

They have a LOT of boxes to fulfill this month, as well as catching up on customer service, e-mail questions etc.

I don't think they're taking a vacation, or slowing down in any way, but the amount of boxes they released in March was insane, and WAY more than they usually release per month. I think we all need a break any way! I'd much rather them respond to customer questions and issues than keep pumping out more boxes. Too much of a good thing can sometimes ruin the fun of it!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think Memebox went box-crazy in March so that they could get as many boxes available to international shoppers as possible before they cutoff shipping.

They have a LOT of boxes to fulfill this month, as well as catching up on customer service, e-mail questions etc.

I don't think they're taking a vacation, or slowing down in any way, but the amount of boxes they released in March was insane, and WAY more than they usually release per month. I think we all need a break any way! I'd much rather them respond to customer questions and issues than keep pumping out more boxes. Too much of a good thing can sometimes ruin the fun of it!
Cut-off shipping? Sorry, I don't always follow this thread. What's up with the shipping? I pre-ordered box 9 and I think it's supposed to ship next week.

Cut-off shipping? Sorry, I don't always follow this thread. What's up with the shipping? I pre-ordered box 9 and I think it's supposed to ship next week.
March 31st was the last day to order boxes for people that don't live in USA, CANADA and JAPAN., everywhere else they don't ship the Memeboxes too anymore, only if you ordered before or on March 31st.

OOOH! guess they're bringing back the review system back!

"as one of our favorite item in Memebox #7! Now we really need to know if you liked it too. Go ahead, be honest. Our feelings won’t be hurt. Tell us what you think in our short, delightful product survey. It only takes about 2~3 minutes to complete the survey! Go ahead and earn Free 1meme points!"

but its a survey and I guess they have to send the email out to certain people who got the box?

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Missha is my favorite bb I've tried. Really light but covers nicely. I suffer from redness in my cheeks and nose area and general uneven skin tone and it covers it so well. I have no 23, medium skin that is really yellow undertone, which it seems to help with as well. Missha makes a bunch but perfect cover is my favorite.
I absolutely love Missha BB Creams as well! I have a similar problem with redness in my cheeks, and it really helps so much and covers it so well without being overly heavy. I use #13 as I am very pale and pink, and it matches my skin tone really well, better than most foundations. This stuff became an HG product for me after I tried it, and I very rarely use regular foundation now. 

I am hoping it might be in one of the lucky boxes following that survey. I hope so as I will put the extra in my gift cupboard if it is.

Latest posts

Back