Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my memebox 8 was sent to someone in Philadelphia PA according to the tracking info they sent me. I am in Portland Oregon. When I wrote to cs I got an email saying that the box arrived today. Of course the DHL tracking says it was signed for in Philadelphia. I am so fed up with Memebox I have 13 boxes that are either on order or in transit and I am ready to cancel all that haven't been sent and return the ones when they arrive. Their shipping info isnt accurate, I have received boxes missing product, and a codes that never work. I understand that they are in a completely different country but they need to stop putting out new boxes that wont ship for several months from now and address the current issues that they have. I am so leary of this company going bust and losing the money that I have paid for all the future boxes. I admit I got caught up on the excitement of all the new boxes that they were releasing and wanted to buy them before they were sold out. I like the stuff that I have received.
Has anyone here canceled orders and got refunds without issues?

Yea,  that would tick me off and I personally would cancel all my orders if this happened to me more than once.

All this waiting is....boring me..

Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my memebox 8 was sent to someone in Philadelphia PA according to the tracking info they sent me. I am in Portland Oregon. When I wrote to cs I got an email saying that the box arrived today. Of course the DHL tracking says it was signed for in Philadelphia. I am so fed up with Memebox I have 13 boxes that are either on order or in transit and I am ready to cancel all that haven't been sent and return the ones when they arrive. Their shipping info isnt accurate, I have received boxes missing product, and a codes that never work. I understand that they are in a completely different country but they need to stop putting out new boxes that wont ship for several months from now and address the current issues that they have. I am so leary of this company going bust and losing the money that I have paid for all the future boxes. I admit I got caught up on the excitement of all the new boxes that they were releasing and wanted to buy them before they were sold out. I like the stuff that I have received.
Has anyone here canceled orders and got refunds without issues?
That's seriously wrong! I hope you'll get them to send you another box because that's just unacceptable. I'm still waiting for any answer on my Memebox for Him which was sent back to Korea this morning. I really hope they'll answer soon and resend it even sooner because I'm also kind of losing my patience here. And have been also toying with an idea of canceling some future boxes.

It's just so annoying they took our money for all the next boxes and don't seem to care about appropriate service anymore.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's seriously wrong! I hope you'll get them to send you another box because that's just unacceptable. I'm still waiting for any answer on my Memebox for Him which was sent back to Korea this morning. I really hope they'll answer soon and resend it even sooner because I'm also kind of losing my patience here. And have been also toying with an idea of canceling some future boxes.

It's just so annoying they took our money for all the next boxes and don't seem to care about appropriate service anymore.
I ordered a sample from china and I made them send me a sample first before I would buy from them. this made them prove to me they were serious and would do things right

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My meme boxes and other items from Korea take 10 to 12 days.I am in NJ. Hope it shows up soon.
yea, I heard that it can take three to four weeks to ship to the us from another country. when they say it like in "weeks form" it doesn't seems that long but THATS A MONTH! lol 

Quote: Originally Posted by cheriii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah it seems like one version has the gel mist in it and another one has the tea toc water tablets
How much is the kit?

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If anything, memebox should stop going out with boxes for a moment and catch up on all these boxes and emails from the cs. they gonna start losing people if they don't get their act together. one worst way to lose [potential] customers, is having a bad customer service. 
you are right. if people are putting their trust into a company and buying from the company and the company takes the money and doesn't care about shipping or keeping contact the people will leave real quick and the company will get shut down

Did anybody else notice that Box #13 is now available? I was thinking about getting it along with two Mask Boxes #2, but ended up buying #13 alone. As much as I love Korean products, I just can't use up all these things within a reasonable amount of time  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OOooo they added more boxes!!! restocked #7, restocked LB 1, restocked #4 and have a makeup edition! Im buying them all!!

Oh wow! They had Superbox #8 by Missha but it's sold out now. I didn't even get the email. Did they even send one? Lol I feel as though I really have to check the website or I'll miss out! Oh well, probably better for me and my wallet. Plus, I'll be disappointed if this ends up as a similar situation to TFS Superbox. Edit: lol ok I think it was a glitch or some kind of human error. I've just refreshed the web page and it's gone. So, my guess is that the box will be for sale soon. Anyone planning to purchase this box?

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh wow! They had Superbox #8 by Missha but it's sold out now. I didn't even get the email. Did they even send one? Lol I feel as though I really have to check the website or I'll miss out! Oh well, probably better for me and my wallet. Plus, I'll be disappointed if this ends up as a similar situation to TFS Superbox.

Edit: lol ok I think it was a glitch or some kind of human error. I've just refreshed the web page and it's gone. So, my guess is that the box will be for sale soon. Anyone planning to purchase this box?
Yea Ill probably buy it

I found this code, and it works... I think its for only 1 memepoint  REWARD-3346-KVY27-CEHE

Help...Is it safe to download the software for tracking? It's in Korean and I'm not sure what I'm downloading.

Awww I wanted #7 as a gift for someone as I loved everything in that box. It's so high value! Too bad they aren't shipping here anymore..

And omg..makeup edition for $23! I'm officially jealous.

Mother effer, I just ordered the Lucky Box 1.  That's the one I've been wanting the worst since I first saw them!  I also have orders out for Lucky Box 2 and 3.  I'm going to be 100% set on skincare after this!  

Damn it.. need to add in another box. I have lb 4 and 1 in.. been waiting on 1 since ever. Maybe I should just buy those two only.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damn it.. need to add in another box. I have lb 4 and 1 in.. been waiting on 1 since ever. Maybe I should just buy those two only.
Im having a hard time as well, I've added anti-aging, Missha box and Lb 1 = $140 canadian.. I don't know if I should order all three, or only 2...

Latest posts

Back