Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to be able to order 7 more boxes as it will be the only presents i will be getting sunday ,working on your birthday sucks , even easter sunday, please will uk come next.

Now there's Memebox Mini?? haha   Mini #1
Be the first to review this product

For real beauty explorer, we are launching Memebox Mini.  Only with $15 including shipping, you will get your hands on to 3~6 beauty products from Korea.        We prepared the perfect box for those of  you looking for mini version of our Memebox, especially to try out the right product for your skin or to explore what K-beauty can offer!   

Ordered the memebox mini..just to see how is it. I mean..how small can the box itself be? Unless all they will put in is sample packets..

I was about to order the mini box until I scrolled down and saw

"Memebox mini will include deluxe and pouch samples!"

I'll hold off purchasing until there are maybe spoilers or pictures.

KXux9l1IgEmjmjQctw6liZvAa0HF_Owaa8KREmqYedqP6xBgK1IW9L2mlzJBdw1z-vmgKZWG4S9UhFvD_wn78wC-7XqfuTM5uUzPx5EEkwf5dvkwz_PfUK4Aqqt72XbHM0FyEqBt=s0-d-e1-ft

Just bought this and the Missha superbox

Quote: Originally Posted by eliu8108 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll spoil it for you when I get mine (in a month or however long it takes to get here).

Quote: Originally Posted by eliu8108 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good catch! I was about to order one, but think I'll hold off now.

Quote: Originally Posted by payopayo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm from the US too!  I was just curious if, even after that whole fiasco, if there was anyone who STILL hadn't received their Superboxes or whatever it was that wasn't getting shipped. I don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks for my LB #1 RS, as long as I know it will arrive....eventually...haha
I haven't received my Luckybox #1 (NOT restock) and it was shipped out in February… it apparently did a HUGE loop around me.. (such a tease and frustration) and then got sent back to korea.

Memebox just emailed me this morning to tell me that they are sending me out another box via express shipping.. so i hope to get it soon!

I just purchased MiniMemebox 1# & Memebox 9# I now have 19 boxes coming lol - Madness

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll spoil it for you when I get mine (in a month or however long it takes to get here).
It ships out May 24th.

omg memebox mini. i can't...i just can't... too cute~ 
wub.gif

i hope we have a smooth postal week ahead!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It ships out May 24th.
I thought it shipped out right away because I had just been looking at the #9 restock.  I was so sad when I realized it wouldn't ship forever!

However I did email them and asked for a little clarification on what "pouches" meant.  Hopefully they get back to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was instantly tempted (and succumbed to said temptation) by the MiniBox. I had $5 worth of Meme Points so I used it.

I think my count is now something like 5 MemeBoxes and an eyeliner set.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, wouldn't it be so fun to open them all at once.
Tiring yet fun, yes lol

I am getting 3 of the mini meme boxes.I do some fb gift exchanges and will be doing the summer secret fairy on here on MUT and they will come in handy.

Can't edit on my phone but the memebundle3 code works for 3 of these and free shipping. Cost is 40 total for 3 of these yayyyyy

Latest posts

Back