Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Luckybox #1 (April 11) restock just came in today. No gel mist. The box contained:

-Glory Vegan Nail Lacquer in Yanggaeng

-Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence 

-NoTS Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser

-IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning

-Sep Face lifting mask

-a:t fox Tea Toc Water Clear Tablet 4g x3

-Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red

-Dear by Enprani Bounc Cheese cream

Memebox #7 also came in today's mail. It seemed to contain all that was mentioned other folks descriptions.

Thanks Donna529. I just hope no one else had this problem. I felt like crying when I got another etude house box. Lol I did check to see if the tracking number match the memebox banila co. Box and yeah they made the mistake by sending me the wrong box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope I don't have to pay to send it back because I would be so angry!!

Quote: Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think we are talking about this email/code:

I was kinda wondering what this code was for (is it $5 off 1 box or the $5 off three boxes like the April code I used), hopefully this $5 off will work for someone on this board!
Purchased 3 boxes last night and woke up this morning to find that they have this code.. =.=" Does any one know when this welcome back code expires? 

I don't know whether to get lb4 or mask 2....... I already have lb1 - lb3 on the way and mask 1. Decisions decisions............ How stupid is it that I only couldn't order from memebox for 15 days but it felt like years!! Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know whether to get lb4 or mask 2....... I already have lb1 - lb3 on the way and mask 1. Decisions decisions............

How stupid is it that I only couldn't order from memebox for 15 days but it felt like years!! Lol
If you have LB 1-3 coming, I would get Mask 2! At least you know there won't be doubles! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you guys haven't liked Memebox on Facebook, you should! They're doing lots of giveaways! I just won $10 in memepoints for myself and a friend!

Also, You should like the Beauteque facebook page. I've heard through the grapevine that they're going to be doing a lot more giveaways coming up soon too, and they don't have that many likes right now since they're new, so you've got a good chance of winning one! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you guys haven't liked Memebox on Facebook, you should! They're doing lots of giveaways! I just won $10 in memepoints for myself and a friend!

Also, You should like the Beauteque facebook page. I've heard through the grapevine that they're going to be doing a lot more giveaways coming up soon too, and they don't have that many likes right now since they're new, so you've got a good chance of winning one! LOL
Waaaaa!  No facebook, but you ladies have fun and win lots of points! 
beer.gif

If you have LB 1-3 coming, I would get Mask 2! At least you know there won't be doubles! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Bad me - I bought both - I had $10 in points. Plus I get paid monthly and got paid yesterday. My self control sucks lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Memebox global 10# is available again incase anyone of you have missed it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!

Might just grab 10 quick. It was the only one I was missing but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get my box 9.. I emailed them on Monday about billing a different card & they still haven't responded. And now it's sold out. 
frown.gif
 At least I'll get a box soon-ish if I pick up 10. 

Purchased 3 boxes last night and woke up this morning to find that they have this code.. =.=" Does any one know when this welcome back code expires? 
I used this code today for two boxes and received $5 off per box - bargain!

If you guys haven't liked Memebox on Facebook, you should! They're doing lots of giveaways! I just won $10 in memepoints for myself and a friend! Also, You should like the Beauteque facebook page. I've heard through the grapevine that they're going to be doing a lot more giveaways coming up soon too, and they don't have that many likes right now since they're new, so you've got a good chance of winning one! LOL
Congratulations !!! I won also weeee! I never win these contests:)

How do you see the package weight and contents with DHL shipping? Mine will be here today.Should be box 9, Banilaco and lucky 2 as they are marked as shipped but only received 1 tracking email.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you see the package weight and contents with DHL shipping? Mine will be here today.Should be box 9, Banilaco and lucky 2 as they are marked as shipped but only received 1 tracking email.
I hope you will be able to put some spoilers here:)

Latest posts

Back