Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to triple check my tracking but I think they sent my LB2 and box #9 together and didn't tell me but I am getting both today! so, if by the time I get my box, and none else has posted, I will definitely post!

I forgot how to do spoiler, so highlight for box 9 contents

1 - Kerasys Oriental Shampoo 200g

2. Luna Wonder Essential BB Foundation 15 ml

3. Jaminkyoung Gokmul Care Creamy Clearing Masque 100 ml

4. 25 cc hairbooster 25ml

5. savia magic count down 7 days egf multi-peptite (only thing I think is somewhat weird)

6. ellegirl I say tint you gloss 5ml

7. bontanic hill boh moist & radiant youth ampoule essence

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you so much. Sounds great! I will get my boxes next week, so I will check the parcel status every day.

5. savia magic count down 7 days egf multi-peptite (only thing I think is somewhat weird)

OMG HAHAHHA i didn't know you posted it in white.. haha i didn't even see it.. i thought you were going to do another post on it so i was waiting for it haha

rather hair heavy?

I just ordered box #10, Mask 2 (I am getting Mask 1, but I looooove masks and the spoiler looks fantastic)

and I also ordered the Makeup Memebox.

Did anyone else order the makeup Meme?

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just ordered box #10, Mask 2 (I am getting Mask 1, but I looooove masks and the spoiler looks fantastic)

and I also ordered the Makeup Memebox.

Did anyone else order the makeup Meme?
OFC :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you guys haven't liked Memebox on Facebook, you should! They're doing lots of giveaways! I just won $10 in memepoints for myself and a friend!

Also, You should like the Beauteque facebook page. I've heard through the grapevine that they're going to be doing a lot more giveaways coming up soon too, and they don't have that many likes right now since they're new, so you've got a good chance of winning one! LOL
I won the points, too!  I've been refreshing my Memebox account like mad, trying to see when Memebox will add them.  In the FB private message last night they said "give us a few minutes to add them!" but that's obviously taking a little longer, hee.

Ahh, very happy about that LuckyBox #2 spoiler.  I'm officially very excited!

That luckybox #2 spoiler makes me want to rush over and get luckybox #4 while its still available.  

Looking at the boxes above I really like Box#9 and LB2 however banila co. box is somehow disappointing. Most (4) full size products come from the "outlet shop" on banila co. website:(

You may check: http://www.banilaco.com/product/productList.do?prodVo.category=1071

and:

and probably 20 Titanic is actually "gold brown"

To get the price in USD you should divide by 1000. I assume there will be something from outlet shop also in the SB banila co.

Similarly to TFS box I was expecting something more: more variety, more interesting products.

OMG, I managed to post the image in a spoiler! It's not difficult however not very intuitive. You have to insert your image in editor, select it (appears in blue) and click spoiler icon (next to attachment one).

Box 9

I had been skipping posts but finally decided to sign up.

Just have a few questions for a newbie subber like me:

a. Is this a monthly sub?

b. The more items I buy (boxes and/or items in the online shop), does the shipping fee increase?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back