Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by amorgb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, it does look like two V's.  I noticed it too, once you pointed it out lol.
 I already said, YES My keyboard was messed up.

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is two V's. I'm pretty sure @Luxx is "joking".
Huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I already said, YES My keyboard was messed up.

I think your initial reply to Gypsie may have been a bit confusing. She was asking if her computer was wonky and she was seeing things wrong and your reply made it sound (in context) that you were agreeing that her puter was wonky, when in fact you were confirming that it was your own acting up. 

I want that Makeup memebox so badly! But there's no promo codes or anything except for the buy three boxes thing, which is so not happening. ): My wallet can't take such a hit.  Memebox going crazy with the memepoint and free shipping promos last month may have ruined me from buying at full price forever, haha. Give us some more discounts, Meme!

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeeOmega /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think your initial reply to Gypsie may have been a bit confusing. She was asking if her computer was wonky and she was seeing things wrong and your reply made it sound (in context) that you were agreeing that her puter was wonky, when in fact you were confirming that it was your own acting up. 

Quote: Originally Posted by payopayo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want that Makeup memebox so badly! But there's no promo codes or anything except for the buy three boxes thing, which is so not happening. ): My wallet can't take such a hit.  Memebox going crazy with the memepoint and free shipping promos last month may have ruined me from buying at full price forever, haha. Give us some more discounts, Meme!
Yea another free shipping code would be nice, I tried the free shipping deals, but it only applies to those items, and not extra items added to you're cart :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oooh, free shipping would be good. There's something I really want, but thinking of buying it on ebay cuz of no free shipping

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oooh, free shipping would be good. There's something I really want, but thinking of buying it on ebay cuz of no free shipping
I think I might be done purchasing Memebox's. I have sooooooo many boxes coming I wont be able to use all the items.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do you LIQUIFY a cat???

Our discussion has taken a turn here...can we get back to the Memebox cuteness of things like:
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by hitchcockblonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Our discussion has taken a turn here...can we get back to the Memebox cuteness of things like:

Cats are cute too! Wish there shipping prices was not soo expensive, Or I would have  bought all of the sets

Yep yep, some Easter memepoints would be nice ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does it look like two V's to anybody else? VVoah, vvoah instead of Woah, woah?

mad.gif

Okay I guess thats how she typed it, its in a lot of her comments. lol

I was going slightly mad.

Has anyone used the Tea Toc Water Clear Tablet, i recently got it in the Luckybox #1 Restocked and wondered how much water you need to use to dissolve the tablet? I tried it today using 1 cup... haha

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone used the Tea Toc Water Clear Tablet, i recently got it in the Luckybox #1 Restocked and wondered how much water you need to use to dissolve the tablet? I tried it today using 1 cup... haha
I think about 1-2 cups is good. I watched somewhere that natural tea bags are okay too. Skip to 3:48.

0.jpg

I myself tried using saline (0.9) and green tea bags from M&S when my skin feels icky from staying outdoors too long. It's really calming and less harsh compared to using toners or peeling solutions.

Can't believe a week just flew by like that! And I hear MUT will have a downtime soon..

Mark your calendars, ladies, and happy easter holidays~

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd

MEMEBOX for HIM #2 edition : Start shipping April 25th

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

Luckybox #4: Start shipping date: April 30th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox from Nature: Shipping May 13th

Superbox #8: by Missha: Shipping May 13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

MEMEBOX makeup edition : Start shipping May 24th

MEMEBOX Mini #1: Shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

Memebox is shipping to more countries! "As of April 19th, we ship to 31 countries: Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hongkong, Hungary, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, the U.S. " The weareback1 code can also be used to ship to the newly added countries now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back